Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-18-2006, 12:05 AM #22
Need4Speed1299

Hey.. I was checking out this picture and i noticed that my arm seems to be broken behind my back(bottom right).

Advertisement
Old 12-18-2006, 07:41 PM #23
Nulex04 (Banned)
Christ Krew

ahhhh!! the broken armed reff!!!

skeet skeet

but seriously, who has hemorids!!! not need4speed by the look at his arm. lol
Old 01-09-2007, 12:18 AM #24
zombiefreak04 (Banned)
We Not Me

Thumbs up

omfg i need to shoot someone... it has been like three weeks since I shot anyone in the face. WAIT! whose got two thumbs and is excited to play with Stinger on thursday night... THIS GUY!!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:09 AM #25
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

has been a member for 10 years
Haha Preston, i need to kill faces too. Wanna drive me to stinger? Im driving to BFG next tuesday for Envy practice But ive yet to play at stinger, so i kinda wanna go.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 01-09-2007, 12:23 PM #26
Arcane2600 (Banned)
MSOE Raider

Is there some unintended collaboration of Zombie Squad and Envy?

Because if there is, I might feel exclude that I'm not good enough =(

and the fact that it's just not fair.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:06 PM #27
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

No, there isnt anythign really going on, i jsut want to play paintball. I hung out with some of the guys from envy, and let Paul mow muppets with my DM4 at the BFG 5-man. So now they like me, and i just wanna play, so why not?

The fact of it is, during the winter break, ZS is rather inactive, but Envy was in full swing. So this is just the chance for me to keep my head in the game and not lose my edge.

BTW, ive been playing indoor at the siege, and wow. We all need to go down there and practice once. If we do, everyone on the team will improve their snapshooting a lot.

Plus, Doug has offered to honor our nelson sponsorship, so we get paint for cheap down there now.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 01-09-2007, 03:41 PM #28
Blackrain7557
Most negative person ever

Blackrain7557 supports Team VICIOUS
Blackrain7557 is for the Gunfight
Blackrain7557 plays in the APPA beginner division
let me know when you guys are at siege, the field rocks, see you there
Old 01-09-2007, 03:51 PM #29
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Ok noobies heres the deal. The Siege is having a 3-man Rookie B on their indoor field.

Entry is $75 a team. Heres the catch, we are required to buy 3 cases of paint from Doug, either Hemorrage, or Anarchy, Anarchy being $60 a case.

The Anti-catch, We have a Nelson Sponsorship Ill ask Doug if we can get our price for the paint, then we only pay around 40 a case.

Ramping is allowed.

for more details, click here

Im planning on going. This would be good practice for NCPA, the Rookie B is the higher skill bracket, so we'll be playing some better teams.

I know Preston wants revenge from last year, and is planning on doing the Newbie tournament, but i think its time to step up. I know its fun to roll a team, but i think we need to move up, and find some real competition.

I would much rather see my brother play with CC at the newbie tourney, so Preston would be good to go at the Rookie B, but the end descision is up to him.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 01-09-2007, 04:18 PM #30
Arcane2600 (Banned)
MSOE Raider

Justin,

Excellent plan for that rookie B. we need to get our **** together and move on from BFG, until (or if) they have a Rookie tourney.

Defintely count me in that that Rookiei B one. Zombie Squad as in Preston, Paul, you and myself. The nelson sponsorship will be great especially if we all plan on doing the NCPA event. It all adds up quickly.

Count me in for sure.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:21 PM #31
zombiefreak04 (Banned)
We Not Me

1.Zombie Squad is only as active as during winter break as we make it.

2.Yeah we need to discuss rides to Stinger on thursday (s), cause Steve and his brother are going too so the GB team has a chance to pratice together and play at least play once at stinger. (Justin, we'll rotate driving between BFG and Stinger?)

3.Whats up with the 5-man, I some of us are upset about it. Cause like everyone we all want a chance to play ball during the winter, and that 5-man would have been yet another opporutunity to play our NCPA teams. But I guess not.

4. I would rather go pratice at the Siege sometime rather than BFG, considering we are going to be doing one (maybe both) of their rookie tourneys, so maybe we should start heading down there. There is nothing left at BFG for us except indoor pratice, and the way the weather is going these days it will start to be nice out soon.

5. Yes I do have bad blood from the n00b tourney from last year.... so yes. If ZS doesnt get a chance to get down there at least I will have seriously played there recently. But its all up to who CC wants to play with, or maybe we could both play and we'd split a case.

6. ZS will offically be sending me, Andrew, Paul, Justin to the Rookie B tourney. And as for A, I think we should make that decision based off if we actually get our Nelson discount on tourneys. Justin, do you want to check. I was by a birdie it was only for open,etc but not tournaments.

7. We all should if we can meet somewhere either at Stingers (that way Andrew can be part of the decisions) or at Pauls sometime this week. Then we can all discuss, argue, cry, hug/hold, shoot, drink, etc.

8. Blouses.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:56 PM #32
controlled_chaos05

Alright. I don't want to come off as a jerk but this needs to be said.

1. Controlled Chaos is a seperate team from Zombie Squad. Granted we play together alot and help each other out but we are still our seperate teams.

2. Yes, right now we are a man down, for good reason, and we are looking for one. But we will look for or approach our own players if we are interested.

3. Yes Preston is going to play the "newbie" tournament with Controlled at Siege. Playing there in that tournament will be better then practicing at another field and expecting to be ready to go to Siege for a tournament.

4. As for Justin's brother playing. Like i said we will search out our own players. Also if you want to contact us, we do have our own website, dont leave a message on Zombie Squads website.

5. Paintball is paintball, any chance should be taken, no matter what the case. i havent played in almost a month and it sucks. We need to stop the bickering and everything that goes on and put that extra effort into play. We have something good going here, everyone on the two teams has something to bring to the table. We need to work together to achieve or common goal. You know that you all have one, the teams to come up with goals for them that encompass each players goals into a common goal that the team can work forward to.

This is just stuff that i needed to say and some ideas that i think could help in the future.

Thank you for your time
Joe
Captain/Team Chaos

<("-"<)<("-")>(>"-")>
Old 01-09-2007, 07:29 PM #33
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiefreak04 View Post
1.Zombie Squad is only as active as during winter break as we make it.

2.Yeah we need to discuss rides to Stinger on thursday (s), cause Steve and his brother are going too so the GB team has a chance to pratice together and play at least play once at stinger. (Justin, we'll rotate driving between BFG and Stinger?)

3.Whats up with the 5-man, I some of us are upset about it. Cause like everyone we all want a chance to play ball during the winter, and that 5-man would have been yet another opporutunity to play our NCPA teams. But I guess not.

4. I would rather go pratice at the Siege sometime rather than BFG, considering we are going to be doing one (maybe both) of their rookie tourneys, so maybe we should start heading down there. There is nothing left at BFG for us except indoor pratice, and the way the weather is going these days it will start to be nice out soon.

5. Yes I do have bad blood from the n00b tourney from last year.... so yes. If ZS doesnt get a chance to get down there at least I will have seriously played there recently. But its all up to who CC wants to play with, or maybe we could both play and we'd split a case.

6. ZS will offically be sending me, Andrew, Paul, Justin to the Rookie B tourney. And as for A, I think we should make that decision based off if we actually get our Nelson discount on tourneys. Justin, do you want to check. I was by a birdie it was only for open,etc but not tournaments.

7. We all should if we can meet somewhere either at Stingers (that way Andrew can be part of the decisions) or at Pauls sometime this week. Then we can all discuss, argue, cry, hug/hold, shoot, drink, etc.

8. Blouses.
Here are my answers to your questions:

1. Yes, its only as active as WE (Beign all of us) make it. Thats why i was hanging aroud with Envy. THEY (all of them) were active. I mean no disrespect, im just looking for a chance to play.

2. I had plans to drive Paul and Myself to BFG for the Envy Practice. Once again, i had no idea you had plans to practice at Stinger, so this was the only opportunity i saw. If we're serious about practice at stinger, then ill go to that as well. It is a seperate occasion, and will be dealt with on its own.

3. The 5 man was an event for Envy. ZS was not involved at all. I did NOT play. I showed up because paul doesnt have a gun as of yet, and Jasons shocker hasnt been working. Thats the only reason i went. I met the team, Got free food, and help pit the team. theres no reason for anyone to be upset. Im not leaving ZS for Envy.

4. I agree wholeheartedly. I think we need to start playing at siege. The only reason i would play at BFG is because at the moment it is the only opportunity i have been given. Im going to take the chance to play because there is one. I can make plans with Siege, Sundays are Team practice for them.

5. I have no problem with you playing with CC at the newbie tournament, as long as your ready to play the Rookie tourney the next weekend. I have a few concerns, but its not up to me to decide. All i ask is that you attend the Rookie B because we'll need all the help we can get.

6. I will call doug tomorrow and check on the status of our paint Deal. I am to understand though that the A tourny is the same weekend as NCPA.

7. Yes, someone needs to call around and arange this.

8. Skirts

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 01-09-2007, 07:38 PM #34
Nulex04 (Banned)
Christ Krew

Blouses.....

ZS is the **** ppl........

We make dead things deader
Old 01-09-2007, 07:44 PM #35
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by controlled_chaos05 View Post
Alright. I don't want to come off as a jerk but this needs to be said.

1. Controlled Chaos is a seperate team from Zombie Squad. Granted we play together alot and help each other out but we are still our seperate teams.

2. Yes, right now we are a man down, for good reason, and we are looking for one. But we will look for or approach our own players if we are interested.

3. Yes Preston is going to play the "newbie" tournament with Controlled at Siege. Playing there in that tournament will be better then practicing at another field and expecting to be ready to go to Siege for a tournament.

4. As for Justin's brother playing. Like i said we will search out our own players. Also if you want to contact us, we do have our own website, dont leave a message on Zombie Squads website.

5. Paintball is paintball, any chance should be taken, no matter what the case. i havent played in almost a month and it sucks. We need to stop the bickering and everything that goes on and put that extra effort into play. We have something good going here, everyone on the two teams has something to bring to the table. We need to work together to achieve or common goal. You know that you all have one, the teams to come up with goals for them that encompass each players goals into a common goal that the team can work forward to.

This is just stuff that i needed to say and some ideas that i think could help in the future.

Thank you for your time
Joe
Captain/Team Chaos

Again, heres my answers:

1. Yes, you are a seperate team, i understand that. Im not trying to get you to join ZS in any way. There are others however, who think it would be benificial for both teams if we were to merge. If you want a list of people, just PM me, or give me a call and i can discuss it with you.

2. I know that you are a man down. You finally got rid of Jon, and that was a good move on your part. Im glad to see that you are searching for another man. I just want to help. I also would like my brother to see some tournament action, and the newbie tourny would be perfect for that, because i dont think hes ready for the Rookie class just yet. Im looking at the best interests for both teams. ZS needs preston to be ready for the Rookie B, which is the weekend right after the newbie. Also, i am concerned with the tight quarters of the upstairs field at the siege, and the fact that you will be bringing 2 back men. My brother is a snake/front player, and i just thought it would be in your interest to have atleast one small guy on that field.

3. Im fine with this, i just needed his approval that he will be ready for the rookie B.

4. Once again, im just trying to help out. I have a good player, who is without a team, and i want him to have the chance to play with you guys. i want to help your team improve. I want to see CC be able to bring a level game to ZS, in hopes that we can practice with our organized teams and help each other build skills.

5. Im glad to see that you know where im coming from. If given the chance, we should play whether were together or not. Dont pass up the chance to play just because one of us isnt there. CC is welcome to come practice with us anytime, jsut make sure to contact one of us about it.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 01-09-2007, 07:46 PM #36
strostro
I'm not Jr, he's just OG.

holy shat. its ma boys from the ZS.

hows it goin guys?

im jake strommen, if you dont remember me in from 7DS, i reffed this sunday, and all that jazz.

2nd last game of the night ftl. That was bs with what happened with the new refs. there were three that have ever reffed before. one being me, another being greg, and the last was the head ref nick. but its all over, not trying to stir anything up. good job for all who play. both your team and ours seem to be doing quite well this season. hopefully we can hook up for some practices sometime in the future.

and any word on you guys playing in the bfg leagues? I think you guys would have a blast and gain some good experience from it. plus, 7DS is reffing. and well. . .we just rock overall any of you guys have IM's?

Last edited by strostro : 01-09-2007 at 07:59 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:56 PM #37
Nulex04 (Banned)
Christ Krew

Ok I don't even know where to start responding.

1. Paintball is Paintball. n00bs are n00bs, only difference is cost of eating the n00bs.
Figure 1: Cost/Benefit = worth $ for n00b buffet?

2. I think we all can agree that we don't have much left at BFG, execpt some cool refs and good practice time. If anything I think we should start parcticing there more often, because we have a great paint sponsorship that we should use in the winter. And we can always do 1-1s, 2-1s, etc.
Also they are the cheapest as of right now.

3. In the spring time, we should start looking at the field up for for partial sponsorship with. Like Commando's Paintball. We are already sponsored by 2 of the same companies as they are, and damn good players which ppl all over the state will admit to.

4.A) Joe: if paintball is paintball they why do you refuse help to have another player? Thats how teams grow and are recuitered. Atleast you know the kid is good (I trust Justin's word on that), also its for the sport to turn players away.
4.B)

5. Preston and both Joe had a good point, it is only as active as we make it. So I suggest that we do weekly meetings at one of our apartments with the following: A meeting agenda (with full power point), Milwaukee's Beast, and ZOMBIES!!! (the board game). If you have not yet been introduced to it, its time.

6. This way we all stay in more contact than small AIM convo's or PBN stuff, and we can discuss the future of the team as a team (and we could even do a video conference with Sir Big Ears in milwaukee (also likes to be called Andrew sometimes).

7. Think we all should goto stinger on thursday for some good NCPA playing, even if someone doesn't have $$ to play. Just come and hang out. Like Justin did with Envy and I.

8. Skanks
Old 01-09-2007, 10:27 PM #38
seanr

Hey guys, I sent about a billion e-mails about when/where you guys practice for a tryout. Anyways, I've been talking with Preston in about .. 3 e-mails...so if you guys are still looking drop me a message so we can get in touch
Old 01-10-2007, 01:32 AM #39
controlled_chaos05

ok, if justins brother wants to come he can. Maybe we can switch in and out or something of the sort. there should be quite a few chances to play seeing there are alot of teams expected. I sorry that i cant put my full trust into a player that only comes reccomended. Preston i have seen played, Justins brother i havent. I have to go with what i know and trust more.

<("-"<)<("-")>(>"-")>
Old 01-10-2007, 09:25 AM #40
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by controlled_chaos05 View Post
ok, if justins brother wants to come he can. Maybe we can switch in and out or something of the sort. there should be quite a few chances to play seeing there are alot of teams expected. I sorry that i cant put my full trust into a player that only comes reccomended. Preston i have seen played, Justins brother i havent. I have to go with what i know and trust more.
Thats totally understandable. I wish he had a chance to show you guys what hes made of before hand. Ill see if i can take him to stinger on thursday.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 01-10-2007, 12:23 PM #41
zombiefreak04 (Banned)
We Not Me

lol, justin/coach dont worry I will be ready for the siege rookie tourney! But its not about if I am ready, its if the team is ready to play. So thats why we need everyone to start practicing together somewhat. I am ready now, thats why I am also taking every available opporunity to play at the siege/play ball. You have a good point about bringing two back guys, and we discussed that tonight with CC and I think they wanted to discuss with your bro about it. If all else fails we can all go and play open play before therefore: getting ZS to play there (and hopefully tourney teams will already be there) and play together. And secondly we can help CC perfect/coach/etc their game before the day starts. So I think we all at least should go down, for support, pratice, etc.

hey Jake from 7DS, thanks for reffing this weekend you guys are always pretty sweet ****. Are you guys gonna be at BFG on tuesday for pratice? cause we might be showing up.... and for the league stuff, is that BYOP or is there some kind of reduced paint?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:41 PM #42
Arcane2600 (Banned)
MSOE Raider

http://www.bfgpaintball.com/league.htm

I think we have to buy their paint. But it would be slick if it was BYOP then the sponsorship would help. I'd be willing to help out, I'm like twenty minutes away from BFG.

Thanks guys for including my beer drinking *** down here in Milwaukee. If you guys wanted to send out fulll meeting minutes with a powerpoint, whiteboard drawings, drool stains, and some ice cream that'd be great

Siege for sure, pure pwnage. like boom head shot. no scope.

ps. preston did your bag ever come?

pps. are we going to do BFG some tuesday for ZS try outs? i'll bring ryan maybe.

ppps. who wanted to purchase my clear halo? i forget things easily.