Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Who is tired of the religous right?
yes I'm tired of there "movement" 56 64.37%
no they should stay. 20 22.99%
don't care 11 12.64%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 03:00 PM #127
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
sorry man, you have to realise you are one of the VERY VERY few that posts with intelegence and control. Most posts by 2k6ers look like they were done by a 12 year old fat epileptic ADD kid.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2006, 04:02 PM #128
fuhrer325 (Banned)
I'm cooler than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
sorry man, you have to realise you are one of the VERY VERY few that posts with intelegence and control. Most posts by 2k6ers look like they were done by a 12 year old fat epileptic ADD kid.
I still wait for Intelligence from you.

As in spelling... I didn't even grow up here, and I can spell better than you.

And I am serious. I have EXTREME difficulty reading what you post.

Back to the thread...

This seems like a stupid topic. You can say that with anyting. I'm sick of the extreme left that makes me save stupid trees.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:06 PM #129
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuhrer325 View Post
I still wait for Intelligence from you.

As in spelling... I didn't even grow up here, and I can spell better than you.

And I am serious. I have EXTREME difficulty reading what you post.

Back to the thread...

This seems like a stupid topic. You can say that with anyting. I'm sick of the extreme left that makes me save stupid trees.
if all you can pick on is my spelling, then perhaps its time for you to pack it in, drink a glass of bleach, and have a nice night man. My spelling is what it is, most the old school regulars know why its so bad, I am tired of explaining it.

and i too can't stand the tree hugging, hippy, liberal, scumbags. Why the hell can't people find the middle ground?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Old 12-06-2006, 04:06 PM #130
graysonp
Me = Awesome

This is pretty off topic, but has anyone noticed the religion forum that we can't post in yet? Apparently it was added in the last 5-10 minutes. It's between OSST and Automotives...
Old 12-06-2006, 04:08 PM #131
Overbear

Well THAT'S NEW

Old 12-06-2006, 04:14 PM #132
fuhrer325 (Banned)
I'm cooler than you

Quote:
if all you can pick on is my spelling, then perhaps its time for you to pack it in, drink a glass of bleach, and have a nice night man. My spelling is what it is, most the old school regulars know why its so bad, I am tired of explaining it.

Yes, I've actually been here for a while. That wasn't my point. I'm saying that READING English is semi-difficult for me... And you don't help it any.

And trust me... Spelling isn't the only thing I can pick on. (Hey, we do agree about Gun laws!)

Oh, and I think I know why there is a religion forum now.

The other day in a thread in OSST CQ said we shouldn't take a certain thread "off topic", but rather to put it in the oppropriate(SP?) forum. I told him, "Oh sure let's go to the Religion sub-forum"... And we then talked about it.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:18 PM #133
Overbear

Does this mean we get a gay fourm too???

Old 12-06-2006, 04:18 PM #134
fuhrer325 (Banned)
I'm cooler than you

Quote:
Does this mean we get a gay fourm too???

Old 12-06-2006, 04:22 PM #135
graysonp
Me = Awesome

Wow. We also have an investment forum now. Because ST was overflowing with investment questions....
Old 12-06-2006, 04:24 PM #136
disinformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by graysonp View Post
Wow. We also have an investment forum now. Because ST was overflowing with investment questions....
lmao
Old 12-06-2006, 05:13 PM #137
ripper69

sorry this was from the last page but i think overbears it is important. i am a christian but i do not believe in most of what the bible says or 90% of how people interpet it.
1)so you are trying to tell us that mongomy is a NATURAL state. many animals mate with just one mate for life or with just one of the opposite sex and have homosexual relations
2)no, I am on a "someone finaly needs to stand up and denounce the religious machine for what it is" tirade. yes religon is just like communism the klan and labor unions founded on good ideas but the wrong people got incharge and ruined it
Old 12-06-2006, 05:16 PM #138
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper69 View Post
sorry this was from the last page but i think overbears it is important. i am a christian but i do not believe in most of what the bible says or 90% of how people interpet it.
1)so you are trying to tell us that mongomy is a NATURAL state. many animals mate with just one mate for life or with just one of the opposite sex and have homosexual relations
2)no, I am on a "someone finaly needs to stand up and denounce the religious machine for what it is" tirade. yes religon is just like communism the klan and labor unions founded on good ideas but the wrong people got incharge and ruined it

1)actualy mongomous relationships are quite rare among the animal kingdom, less than 5% of ALL species combined do it (mostly birds intrestlingly enough)

2)I can agree with you on that, the wrong people got ahold of an idea and turned it into religion. The problem is, the dammage is done, there is no fixing it now.

Old 12-06-2006, 05:34 PM #139
--+--

Quote:
Take a look around the world. What do you see, I see a world ruled by fear and intimidation in the name of 'god'. I see "holy wars" and murder carried out in the name of 'god'.

Think about this, if religion no longer had part in the world, sure there would still be war but it would be for reasons that are far more tangeable such as land or power, not "for god"

That's a little selfish don't you think? Fight other people for land or power?
I personally, fight for what I believe in. I would not fight a country to "take there land" or "Have them bow to me." It's been done in the past, but yes we must admit it was selfish. I believe in God, there for I fight in the name of God. God created my country, and a wonderful country at that. So, I will fight for it.
Once again, my apologies for being concerned with the safety of other human beings. I thought with all the precaution taken by PBN to avoid legal problems, my input would be appreciated. Next time I can prevent even a remote possibility of serious injury by suggesting a minor change to practices, I'll hold my tongue.""
Do your part.
Fold for a Cure Join Team pbnation. Team # 46692

DONATE
Old 12-06-2006, 05:37 PM #140
ripper69

overbear i know that it is rare but im just saying it is natural in some cases

i think religon can be fixed though
Old 12-06-2006, 07:57 PM #141
visionimpulse2k3
S.N.A.F.U

I am happy that the religious right exists...even though I am Catholic, a very traditional one at that...

They at least have a strong enough faith to act on it...unlike most Catholics and others who dont actually follow their religion

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post18848880
Old 12-06-2006, 07:58 PM #142
visionimpulse2k3
S.N.A.F.U

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper69 View Post
overbear i know that it is rare but im just saying it is natural in some cases

i think religon can be fixed though

It is natural for us!!!! And that is all that matters...

it doesnt matter what a monkey does...it matters what human nature at its core is...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post18848880
Old 12-06-2006, 10:15 PM #143
Truthiness

Quote:

and i too can't stand the tree hugging, hippy, liberal, scumbags. Why the hell can't people find the middle ground?
I don't know how you can spend so much time on a forum and not learn how to spell some of the words you frequently butcher.

PS- I find it comical that these liberal scumbags are the only ones willing to let you marry men.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:28 PM #144
X_Paint
Once dead, now alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernkid7892 View Post
Well who is? I definatly am.
So, the First Amendment doesn't apply to them?