PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-01-2006, 05:17 PM #1
Erickson

Nppl Paintball Field Coming Soon!!!!

hey guys, i own two real estate companys and have been playing for maybe nine years. my dream is to open a legit nppl field in washington. it will be just one field, but it will be pretty big so you can move around more. it will be the biggest field in washington st. looking for a used or new nppl air field for like ten thousand. that money is just for the bunkers. i want this to be the best field on the west. will offer memberships for teams and solo. i'm putting camras up top so we can tape practice and more. it's kinda like field of dreams, "if you build it they will come". i've been to pretty much every field in washington and there all great. my fave is tacoma paintball. tacoma paintball's field will only be a quarter of what this field will be. looking for other suggestions. my goal is to have all teams even the naughty dogs to play there. i'm thinking three yrs give or take tell this gets going so i got time. anyway until them i'll see you a tacoma paintball.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2006, 05:29 PM #2
P8ntPsycho
Legendary.

has been a member for 10 years
P8ntPsycho owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Seattle area FTMFW.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:34 PM #3
blautsauger (Banned)

Interesting. I can't help but wonder what you base your statement "it will be the biggest field in washington st." when you can go to CDR, or Battleground, or DBS Outdoor (Just to name three) where they have enough room for more than one field. And I know that it was mentioned before, but Splat Attack Puyallup's two fields are somewhere very close, or slightly bigger than, a NPPL seven man field. I like the idea of camera's for taping a practice, that might be more than you want to pay out to keep a field up and running. I look at fields like Tacoma Paintball, DZ Indoor, and Battleground, none of which have been open for three years, and yet each great fields with alot of quality players that go there. If you really think that you will need three years to get this going into full swing, well, good thing that you own two real estate companies.

Personal note, I think that this is simply a kid that wants to talk the talk.

Last edited by blautsauger : 12-01-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:35 PM #4
tallerBaller23 (Banned)

sounds like a great idea, but keep it close to tacoma!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:07 PM #5
doodlebugsportz

Actually DBS Indoor opened May 2003, Sure seems like yesterday!
Thanks to all the players for the Support over the years!
Don

Don-DoodleBug Sportz- NW Paintball At Its Best! www.doodlebugsportz.com
Paintball Innovations- 50 Caliber Solutions www.paintballinnovations.com
Old 12-01-2006, 06:25 PM #6
DECIMATER
CAPT.SHAMELESS

we already have an nppl feild at battle ground paintball.
NW AMBUSH PAINTBALL

TEAM SHAMELESS
Old 12-01-2006, 06:26 PM #7
peter42
Rize

3 years? yikes.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:32 PM #8
DECIMATER
CAPT.SHAMELESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by blautsauger View Post
Interesting. I can't help but wonder what you base your statement "it will be the biggest field in washington st." when you can go to CDR, or Battleground, or DBS Outdoor (Just to name three) where they have enough room for more than one field. And I know that it was mentioned before, but Splat Attack Puyallup's two fields are somewhere very close, or slightly bigger than, a NPPL seven man field. I like the idea of camera's for taping a practice, that might be more than you want to pay out to keep a field up and running. I look at fields like Tacoma Paintball, DZ Indoor, DBS, and Battleground, none of which have been open for three years, and yet each great fields with alot of quality players that go there. If you really think that you will need three years to get this going into full swing, well, good thing that you own two real estate companies.

Personal note, I think that this is simply a kid that wants to talk the talk.
very well said.
NW AMBUSH PAINTBALL

TEAM SHAMELESS
Old 12-01-2006, 06:34 PM #9
problah

problah is a Supporting Member
I think if you're trying to get tourneys to be played up here, you may want to look at building at least 3 fields of tourney size, completely bunkered, so all the divs can play at the same time. I don't think NPPL runs less that that at a time. Of course I'm not a NPPL affiliate, so I'm definately not certain, but I do know it's more than one.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:48 PM #10
blautsauger (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebugsportz View Post
Actually DBS Indoor opened May 2003, Sure seems like yesterday!
Thanks to all the players for the Support over the years!
Don
Sorry Don. I will edit that now.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:05 PM #11
LK17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erickson View Post
hey guys, i own two real estate companys and have been playing for maybe nine years. my dream is to open a legit nppl field in washington. it will be just one field, but it will be pretty big so you can move around more. it will be the biggest field in washington st. looking for a used or new nppl air field for like ten thousand. that money is just for the bunkers. i want this to be the best field on the west. will offer memberships for teams and solo. i'm putting camras up top so we can tape practice and more. it's kinda like field of dreams, "if you build it they will come". i've been to pretty much every field in washington and there all great. my fave is tacoma paintball. tacoma paintball's field will only be a quarter of what this field will be. looking for other suggestions. my goal is to have all teams even the naughty dogs to play there. i'm thinking three yrs give or take tell this gets going so i got time. anyway until them i'll see you a tacoma paintball.
i know a guy with a 40 peice nppl feild pm me
Feed back
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post31700119
Pm5 for your xbox 360
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post30761678 F.O.P For life
Old 12-01-2006, 11:39 PM #12
PaInTbAlLeRkId253
is Receiving dome.

Guys like you are what paintball needs to get bigger

Shooting real guns now.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:31 AM #13
Sy0niXx
YAY!!!!

instead of building ur own y not go in with a exsisting fild and make it the biggest and the baddest? like BGP?
Old 12-02-2006, 01:10 AM #14
crossline4222
GINGER#2

how bout a psp and a nppl and finish it in a year???
hahah, jk.
good luck.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:24 PM #15
the imitator

yea dude like 2 nppl fields 2 psp fields,2 nxl fields.. then when you have a tournament you can turn some of the other fields into the format that we are playing.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:43 PM #16
sensevision
superman

sensevision is a Supporting Member
lol lets keep it realistic.

however if i won powerball i would build a really tight field. it would be indoor and outdoor.
the outdoor would be 1 PSP field nad 1 NPPL field on turf, then the indoor would be the same thing but reball only. and the facilities themselves would be godly, id have a lounge where players arent allowed, so if you just wanna come chill and not play you can go in there and play videogames for free and watch dvds and all that stuff on some nice couches, TVs, carpeted/heated, etc. and once you change out of all your paintball stuff you could come in and hang out too.

basically it would be the dopeness.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:55 PM #17
iliketimmys0829

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensevision View Post

however if i won powerball i would build a really tight field. it would be indoor and outdoor.
the outdoor would be 1 PSP field nad 1 NPPL field on turf, then the indoor would be the same thing but reball only. and the facilities themselves would be godly, id have a lounge where players arent allowed, so if you just wanna come chill and not play you can go in there and play videogames for free and watch dvds and all that stuff on some nice couches, TVs, carpeted/heated, etc. and once you change out of all your paintball stuff you could come in and hang out too.

That would be cool.

Feedback 40+
Old 12-02-2006, 08:32 PM #18
thecatspajamas

BG already has a nppl field and lots of good players already go there
and the whole camera idea i dont think would work that well
Old 12-02-2006, 09:28 PM #19
peter42
Rize

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
BG already has a nppl field and lots of good players already go there
and the whole camera idea i dont think would work that well
BG is way too far for ballers up North.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:56 PM #20
blautsauger (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensevision View Post

Actually, I had thought about doing something like that way back in like 97-96 with the spot that BEST used to be on 38th in Tacoma. Would have been interesting.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:17 PM #21
ballsnurface

nppl filed and x-ball field would ftw