PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-16-2006, 01:40 AM #1
MuchoDomeshots
Helloooo

F1 Illustrator HELP ME PLZ!

Okay i just found a really old F1 illustrator in the storage area of my home field... and my coach gave it to me... so i wanna fix it up and stuff... but its like missing a bunch of parts because it got raped for parts for other rental guns. Don't ask why i want to fix this thing up... i just think its fun to go own noobs with old mech guns... soooo if you know ANYTHING useful that has to do with the breakdown of an F1, please tell me... or if you know of a website that has like pictures of them or PDF files for repairing them....that would be greatly appreciated.

And if you know anything about the cocking mechanism... that would help too... because ive seen pictures of them from the side view and i'm particularly confused that there is no screw hole for a cocking pin on the side of the cocking bolt on my particular F1.... i will have pictures up later... and bare with me... the gun is completely disassembled.
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2006, 07:08 PM #2
autokawkr

has been a member for 10 years
I might have an F1 manual I can scan to a pdf for you. I ahve several F1's and F2's in my collection. Still an awesome gun. I'm sure I even have a few parts guns if you need anything. Brass Eagle Raptor parts swap into them easily also.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:26 PM #3
ylofever

Need parts for my F1

I just saw your post, And was wondering if someone has a lower bolt for the F 1 for sale mine just snapped last weekend. Have been playing the gun since 91 and have kind of an attachment to it.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:52 PM #4
Brad- Division
Shootin Faces since 89'

Brad- Division owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I have So many F1 Parts it would make your head spin....

I now work with the guys who helped design them...

PM me if you need anything , I will try to help.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:53 PM #5
bobdiggitydog

I didn't even know there was a F1, can someone post pictures?
Old 12-03-2006, 06:57 PM #6
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer

Here is an F1, followed by F2

The F1 was a 2nd generation semiauto. Came out the same year as the Promaster, Pro/Am, and Automag.

It was the first "light" paintgun. Before the F1, paintguns like the 68-spec, Golden Eagle, and PMI3 were VERY HEAVY- 4-5 pounds.
The F1 was barely 2 pounds, so some people assumed that the light weight meant is was cheap and weak, though that was not the case.

Nick