PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-04-2006, 11:36 AM #1
denbent (Banned)

ACI BULLDOG REGULATOR REPAIRS by DENTECH PNEUMATICS

If your regulator continually blows the 1.8K safety burst disc, DENTECH PNEUMATICS can permanently fix the problem for you without the expense of replacing the regulator in your bottle.

The cost is only $40.00 which includes shipping back to you.

DENTECH PNEUMATICS has performed this repair many times with 100% success and customer satisfaction.

Now that ACI is no longer in business, the replacement piston valve to fix this problem is no longer available.

Our vast engineering and paintball equipment experience has enabled us to devise a BOMB PROOF fix for the defect in these regulators to eliminate the 1.8K safety burst disc from bursting, allowing your BullDog regulator to operate as it should. High flowing and safe.

DO NOT INSTALL A 3.0K BURST DISK IN THE 1.8K BURST DISC PORT!!! Doing so will allow the tank pressure to be routed into your marker and causing your marker to BLOW UP!!!THIS IS BAD, VERY, VERY, BAD.

Don't throw out your BullDog regulator or worse yet, sell it to or dump it on some unsuspecting person. Get it fix so that it works and keeps on working.

DON'T BUY A USED BULLDOG REGULATOR OFF EBAY OR FROM ANYONE UNLESS IT HAS THE DENTECH PNEUMATICS FIX. CHECK THAT THE BOTTLE HOLDS 3000PSI AIR PRESSURE WITH A 1.8K SAFETY BURST DISC INSTALLED. IF IT DOESN'T, DON'T BUY IT!!! IF IT HAS A 3.0K SAFETY BURST DISC INSTALLED IN THE 1.8K SAFETY BURST DISC PORT, IT IS A MARKER BURSTING BOMB WAITING TO HAPPEN AS SOON AS YOU CONNECT IT TO YOUR MARKER.

This applies to all brands of regulators utilizing a duel safety burst disc system. We don't recommend using a regulator / bottle combo utilizing a single burst disc system as this only protects the bottle from being over filled. It does not protect agents over pressurizing your marker.

Trust me on this, some A--hole sold me one and it did exactly that. I have the scars to prove it. To the M-----F----- that sold me that reg, I hope you fall on your marker and it gets jammed so far up your *** that it has to be surgically removed with most of your intestines and you live a long horrible life. Early death would be to good for you!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT SELL A DEFECTIVE REGULATOR TO ANYONE!!! YOU COULD INJURE OR KILL THEM AND IT WOULD BE YOUR FAULT!!! HIGH PRESSURE AIR CAN KILL FOR REAL!!!

WE BUY DEFECTIVE BULLDOG REGULATORS TO GET THEM OUT OF CIRCULATION AND TO FIX FOR RESALE.

For BullDog regulator repairs, e-mail Dennis at denbentgate@netscape.net. Please title your e-mail "BULLDOG REGULATOR REPAIR".

To sell your defective BullDog regulator, e-mail Dennis at denbentgate@netscape.net. Please title you e-mail "BULLDOG REGULATOR FOR SALE".

We repair all brands of rebuildable regulators at very reasonable prices. To get info on prices and turn around time, email Dennis at denbentgate@netscape.net and title your e-mail "REGULATOR REPAIR".

Visit our web page for details and let your buddies know.
http://dentechhighpressureair.wetpaint.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement