q-lock
shocktech on/off asa
shocktech small drop
freak jr. barrel
cp trigger
Old 11-30-2006, 02:23 PM #86
crossballer
a.k.a T "Ditty" baller

Howdy everyone. Hope every body is having a great day. Just finished my after lunch walk. God is just so good to me I can hardly contain myself. His grace and mercy to forgive and forget my sin is beyond my comprehension. This morning I was reflecting on the doors He has opened for me in the area of ministry and the dreams he's been fullfilling and in the middle of reflecting on his goodness to me I got this impression I should read Psalm 65 it isn't a Psalm that has really stud out to me in the past. Never the less I read it. And I thought I'd share it with you all.

Psalm 65 New Living Translation

1 For the choir director: A psalm of David. A song. What mighty praise, O God, belongs to you in Zion. We will fulfill our vows to you, 2 for you answer our prayers, and to you all people will come. 3 Though our hearts are filled with sins, you forgive them all. 4 What joy for those you choose to bring near, those who live in your holy courts. What joys await us inside your holy Temple. 5 You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our savior. You are the hope of everyone on earth, even those who sail on distant seas.

6 You formed the mountains by your power and armed yourself with mighty strength. 7 You quieted the raging oceans with their pounding waves and silenced the shouting of the nations. 8 Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders. From where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy. 9 You take care of the earth and water it, making it rich and fertile. The rivers of God will not run dry; they provide a bountiful harvest of grain, for you have ordered it so. 10 You drench the plowed ground with rain, melting the clods and leveling the ridges. You soften the earth with showers and bless its abundant crops. 11 You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance. 12 The wilderness becomes a lush pasture, and the hillsides blossom with joy. 13 The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep, and the valleys are carpeted with grain. They all shout and sing for joy!

This is exactly what God has done for me and I'm the most messed up person I know. I if the Apostle Paul was the Chief of sinners I can't imagine what I am.
Institutional Church + Religion = a high maintenance obligation management vehicle powered by a high octane blend of shame and fear!

Last edited by crossballer : 11-30-2006 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:30 PM #87
shrimfririceeeee
God is real

shrimfririceeeee is a Supporting Member
just posting to let every know i've been here reading all the posts...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1093011
Old 11-30-2006, 02:34 PM #88
A4C
Oranges Revolt

Annual Supporting Member
A4C works for a Paintball manufacturer
A4C plays in the PSP
A4C owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
A4C plays in the APPA D3 division
My Setup:
Blue 06 Ego
Kila Products Dirty Bolt
Kila Detents
New Designz Adjustable Ram Cap
Custom Annoed Lime Green Freak
CP Sling Trigger
Crossfire 68/4500
Pulse w/ RF Chip

Mac Daddy All-Stars |G.I. SPORTZ | KILA PRODUCTS | UNDERSTOOD CLOTHING | FURIOUS PAINTBALL | GO PRO | SMX OPTICS | CJ's Paintball Park | CUSTOM VINYL EXPRESS | VFORCE | AC402.com
OLD Feedback | GEARBAG SALE
PM ME FOR CUSTOM VINYL DECALS
Old 11-30-2006, 02:37 PM #89
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Shrimmy, bored huh?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 02:40 PM #90
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
That one's from the very top... not one of mine. I'm not even sure I can make infractions worth more than a point or two. I'd guess it has something to do with that particular e-mail, and the previous issues at work there. BST in clubs is taken pretty seriously, as some of the GWC guys could attest to. Anything that even remotely looks like it gets nipped pretty quick.

Not sure how long that infraction is "live", just keep an eye on anything resembling BST, including, I'd assume, headbands.
I C. Is there any way to talk to the mod I offended? I mean, it wasn't a BST post at all. The headbands and stickers are free. People who don't have the $ are not required to give anything.

I was thinking it was because I mentioned and used a banned person's email as a referral.

Do you know how the point system works (5 pts. for this offense)? Or maybe you can re-direct me to a place where I can read these rules in detail so I won;t be bugging you

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 02:56 PM #91
frootloops

hey i was wondering why was Christ Krew giving out those like 1,000,000 doller bills at cup whut was the point of it?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:03 PM #92
shrimfririceeeee
God is real

shrimfririceeeee is a Supporting Member
did u look at them closely?
i never actually saw one.

but there were biblical things on it

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1093011
Old 11-30-2006, 03:18 PM #93
Truck Driver
Druck Triver

five pages in one day wowsers

posteing mostly to suscribe

"for instance: the whole car audio thread enjoys paintball, no? oh but they also are fairly knowledgeable about car audio. "

Old 11-30-2006, 03:22 PM #94
Eels23
The Hoss

Eels23 plays in the PSP
Eels23 plays in the APPA D4 division
Eels23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Eels23 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
Girls always stare at me

I got lunch, it ws pretty good. Im super short on cash though lol. I owe $.55 lol, i need to stop forgeting to grab money in the mornings.

Today we had a presentation about Drugs and their effects on our bodies in health class today. It was sooo wierd. I got a stress ball shaped like a heart for answering the question, "What kind of drug is Cocaine?" A stimulant of course

Coke is frightening, he showed us a heart from a guy who OD'd on coke and had a heart attack.
I have a condition in which if I were to ever take cocaine (Trust me I would never in a million years, let alone any drug including weed) my body including my lungs would shut down. I found this out when I had my touncils removed when i was 5. The doctor put me to sleep with anastesia and eventually I went to not breathing and my heart rate decreasing violently. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong but luckly they got a vent down my throat untill my lungs started pumping again. I was suppose to be asleep for 30 minutes but didn't wake up for 4 hours. I am blessed nothing happened to me but I am always scared of taking medication because I had an allergic reaction to whatever was in the anastesia and I found out the same thing is in heroin and cocaine. I always have to check to make sure it's not in there.

Andy
Myspace
Luxe F/S NEED MONEY
QUITTING SALE! CHEAP
Old 11-30-2006, 03:25 PM #95
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eels23 View Post
I have a condition in which if I were to ever take cocaine (Trust me I would never in a million years, let alone any drug including weed) my body including my lungs would shut down. I found this out when I had my touncils removed when i was 5. The doctor put me to sleep with anastesia and eventually I went to not breathing and my heart rate decreasing violently. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong but luckly they got a vent down my throat untill my lungs started pumping again. I was suppose to be asleep for 30 minutes but didn't wake up for 4 hours. I am blessed nothing happened to me but I am always scared of taking medication because I had an allergic reaction to whatever was in the anastesia and I found out the same thing is in heroin and cocaine. I always have to check to make sure it's not in there.

Andy
Whoa, now that's serious! What do you do for surgeries if you'd ever need them? Yea, it makes you look at your life as a blessing, huh?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 03:27 PM #96
Rev_Shocker
Karnage Factory

has been a member for 10 years
Rev_Shocker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
They were tracts designed to get people's attention, I mean, if someone was handing you a $1,000,000 dollar bill, wouldn't you look at it??? It tends to be easier at large events like Cup to hand out tracts rather than stop every single person that walks by to talk to them. Plus it helps weed out the ones who truly aren't intersted from the ones who are. It's still planting seeds, though. Who knows, someone maybe tossed it into their bag of stuff, got home, saw it, read it, and said the sinner's prayer...

I have to admit, I read that guy's entire article, and, just, well, wow. I'm speechless. This guy reminds me of a quote from Sister Teresa from Avila when she said, "Lord, save us from somber, sullen, serious saints." There were points were I have to admit, yes, he has a somewhat valid point. Are there times in my life where I put paintball on a pedestal? Yes. And have I asked Christ for forgiveness? Yes. And am I learing balance? Yes.

However, the overall impression that I received was a person, who in the interest of trying to live a holy life, has become more Pharisaical (sic) in their outlook on life. The one thing that I kept thinking was, if shooting paintball guns is so ungodly, then what about the author's use of real guns? And if he is willing to abhor paintball because of the "violence", then what about other activities and sports? He mentions baseball, softball, football, etc., but doesn't condemn them as much as paintball. And the critique of the shirt I found particularly bothersome (the CPPA T-shirt done by Ronn Stern). He really seems to miss the point of the whole thing. I understand about personal convictions, and I applaud and wish him well about his, but trying to foist their personal conviction as the idea that "my way is the only right way", and the use of scripture to argue about something from silence kinda bothers me. As we have been talking about acting in a spirit of love for each other, I have to wonder what type of spirit the author is acting under.

Am I over-reacting to this? Possibly. Does it really matter in the Kingdom frame of things? No. There is a lot of room in the Kingdom for people of different opinions to disagree about things not discussed in the Word. And as a suggestion to those who will want to wander to this person's website and read for themselves what this gentleman has stated, remember, he is as deserving of respect and the love of Christ as we all are. We can disagree, but never can we be disagreeable.

Would Jesus play paintball? I honestly don't know. The apostle Paul might, in trying to "... be all things to all men", but it's like asking the nonsense question, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?", instead of asking "God, what can I do to fulfil Your will on this earth?"

See you in the middle!
Rev. Jason Geer
CPPA #1012
Christ Krew
Ironmen Fan Club #48
Dave Youngblood Fan #21
Aftershock Fan Club #20
Xbox live: SpeciousWhale2
Old 11-30-2006, 03:36 PM #97
Truck Driver
Druck Triver

Quote:
Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
Girls always stare at me

I got lunch, it ws pretty good. Im super short on cash though lol. I owe $.55 lol, i need to stop forgeting to grab money in the mornings.

Today we had a presentation about Drugs and their effects on our bodies in health class today. It was sooo wierd. I got a stress ball shaped like a heart for answering the question, "What kind of drug is Cocaine?" A stimulant of course

Coke is frightening, he showed us a heart from a guy who OD'd on coke and had a heart attack.
lol we had one of those it was an ex DEA agent i made five bucks for asking if acid was the stuff that came from batterys

"for instance: the whole car audio thread enjoys paintball, no? oh but they also are fairly knowledgeable about car audio. "

Old 11-30-2006, 03:40 PM #98
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

akward silence is BST Trusted
akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
akward silence is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Heroine is worse. I once saw a video of some chechen(?) kids, that couldn't be older than 12, OD'ing on that stuff. The eyes lost sync (eyes started moving in different directions), their lips got swollen and purple and their eyes rolled back.

VERY SCARY STUFF!
Meth tops it. If you see somebody take it and you yourself know whats in it, you get sick to your stomach and cant help but cry. Crazy stuff.

Lol truck. I normally do stuff like that but i couldnt think of anything to ask except for what are the effects of ecstasy on the brain since i didnt really know.

Edit: Eels, i think i have something similar. I too found out when i was put under anesthetics. I also have a heart murmur. That means me + coke = instant heart failure. Crazy stuff.
OSTT GURU

Last edited by akward silence : 11-30-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:44 PM #99
Truck Driver
Druck Triver

lol i make tons of money for stuff liek that and i don't even ask for it they're liek say /do this ill give you a 10 ok take the money do whatever it is one time the cheerleaders were danceing and everyone else was sitting i stood up and did the robot

Old 11-30-2006, 03:48 PM #100
Eels23
The Hoss

Eels23 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Whoa, now that's serious! What do you do for surgeries if you'd ever need them? Yea, it makes you look at your life as a blessing, huh?
Well, I have never had a surgery besides that. I had my wisdom teeth removed and they couldnt give me the anastesia they used laughing gas. The laughing gas did nothing for me since I was nervous and kept breathing through my mouth instead of my nose (Sometimes when I get nervous I forget to breathe, no joke lol.) But there are diffrent kinds of anastesia and we know what it is that I am alergic to so they can take that part of it out and replace it with something else.

Andy
Myspace
Luxe F/S NEED MONEY
QUITTING SALE! CHEAP
Old 11-30-2006, 03:49 PM #101
frootloops

yay im going to see larry the cable guy live tongiht!!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:51 PM #102
Eels23
The Hoss

Eels23 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by frootloops View Post
yay im going to see larry the cable guy live tongiht!!
He is really funny in person. He lives in the West Palm Beach, FL (other coast from me).

Andy
Myspace
Luxe F/S NEED MONEY
QUITTING SALE! CHEAP

Last edited by Eels23 : 11-30-2006 at 03:58 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:51 PM #103
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eels23 View Post
Well, I have never had a surgery besides that. I had my wisdom teeth removed and they couldnt give me the anastesia they used laughing gas. The laughing gas did nothing for me since I was nervous and kept breathing through my mouth instead of my nose (Sometimes when I get nervous I forget to breathe, no joke lol.) But there are diffrent kinds of anastesia and we know what it is that I am alergic to so they can take that part of it out and replace it with something else.

Andy
Ouch wisdom teeth getting pulled out hurt me AFTER. I looked like I got jumped and had my teeth knocked out. I spit blood for 2 weeks and couldn't eat solids (had all 4 pulled at once tho).

Sure glad there are remedies for you! Whew!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 03:54 PM #104
Truck Driver
Druck Triver

ewwwwwwwww that sounds painful

Old 11-30-2006, 03:59 PM #105
crossballer
a.k.a T "Ditty" baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Driver View Post
lol i make tons of money for stuff liek that and i don't even ask for it they're liek say /do this ill give you a 10 ok take the money do whatever it is one time the cheerleaders were danceing and everyone else was sitting i stood up and did the robot

Did I miss something I don't see where this fits in the thread!
Institutional Church + Religion = a high maintenance obligation management vehicle powered by a high octane blend of shame and fear!
Closed Thread