Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 12:50 PM #64
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-AK View Post
he tries to prove the 4+4=19?

And I understand that the bible is 'against' Homosexuality, but this article really made me mad. Becuase I know a lot of gay people, and there actually really cool.
Really cool gay people have no bearing on what the Bible condemns as an abomination. Nothing to do with the people themselves, just the act of sin. The only problem I would have with that snippet is the fact that he says "shees" and that's as bad as saying the swear word and the fact that he tells them to go away.

other than that it seems to be ok (again going from your snippet)...

CK member #04 (???)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2006, 12:53 PM #65
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjd saber View Post
Newest member list:
Screen Name = First Name
15. wwjd saber = ADAM <-------ROLL TIDE! :-D
Added back on page 1. Welcome Adam.

To all who haven't done so yet: please read the conduct guide and for the few that haven't already, please introduce yourself (your real name, age, occupation if any and a picture) to make this more of a family
Quote:
Originally Posted by A4C View Post
Well, my name is Jesse Koester.
I am a Graphic Designer / Web Programmer for the U.S Airforce(contracted).
I own a small graphic design studio called TheseHands, I do alot of work with Kila Products, various other companies in many different areas, I have done work for a paintball company in Seoul, Korea and a paintball supplier in Melbourne Australia. I also do a little bit of CAD work for product development.
That is all professional stuff on a personal level.
I love to tinker and build things, I do some amatuer electronics, I do alot of gun teching / modification, I'm a big movie buff, fish, camp those kinda things.

So officially its nice to meet you all.
Welcome (officially) Jesse. Cool Biblical name. You amature electronics, that's so rad. what kinda electronics are we talking about.

I also like to tinker, but have no time ($) to do any projects....

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 12:57 PM #66
wwjd saber

actually i was already added, i think you just missed the updated list on the last thread... lol but for those who didnt see

Adam, 18, student, http://www.myspace.com/amcorley
Old 11-30-2006, 12:57 PM #67
The-AK
Trill Life

The-AK plays in the PSP
The-AK plays in the APPA beginner division
I deleted my myspace
relationship problems

but what can ya do...
Old 11-30-2006, 01:02 PM #68
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjd saber View Post
actually i was already added, i think you just missed the updated list on the last thread... lol but for those who didnt see

Adam, 18, student, http://www.myspace.com/amcorley
Hmmm. I remember going to your myspace and adding you to the list. whahappen'? Anywho, welcome back Adam.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 01:03 PM #69
spydrplus229 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eels23 View Post
Congrats on maxing out another thread. We have come a long way.

Sounds like me with paintball. Go to sleep at 2ish up at 630, play for around 6-8 hours, come home and shower then go out with friends. I cant ever find the motivation to go to sleep at a good hour. I wish I could though.

Andy
lol, on paintball days I don't even get off work till 4 am, I get 2 hours of sleep then I have to pack up and drive 2 hours to the field RED BULL FTW!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 01:04 PM #70
A4C
Oranges Revolt

A4C works for a Paintball manufacturer
A4C plays in the PSP
A4C owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
A4C plays in the APPA D2 division
Well, mainly I do alot of furniture building that incorporates LED lighting systems mainly. I am in the process of learning microprocessor programming so I can get into building pball boards. I do alot of adding "laser" eyes to makers, just because its easy. Ive done things like make multi vibrator circuits for xbox controllers to make them full auto. Jsut fun tinkering I do alot of soldering just for fixing paintball guns. I will try and post a couple of my projects some day. I am going to head back to college to get a degree in electronics engineering technology next summer that will take me 6 years or so to finish, but it will be a nice addition to my arts degree. Art + Electronics engineering = form and functionality with alot of coolness factor. really i just enjoy building there is this site called makezine.com that has really rad projects all the time and most of them are pretty cheap to do.

Mac Daddy All-Stars |G.I. SPORTZ | KILA PRODUCTS | UNDERSTOOD CLOTHING | FURIOUS PAINTBALL | GO PRO | SMX OPTICS | CJ's Paintball Park | CUSTOM VINYL EXPRESS | VFORCE | AC402.com
OLD Feedback | GEARBAG SALE
PM ME FOR CUSTOM VINYL DECALS
Old 11-30-2006, 01:06 PM #71
The-AK
Trill Life

The-AK plays in the PSP
The-AK plays in the APPA beginner division
My tummy hurts

lol sorry for the random posts, I'm bored outta my mind
Old 11-30-2006, 01:10 PM #72
A4C
Oranges Revolt

A4C works for a Paintball manufacturer
A4C plays in the PSP
A4C owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
A4C plays in the APPA D2 division
As far as the paintball article that was posted, I think people take some many things far far to serious. I mean kill is such a slang term in the paintball world. I dont disagree with the fact that there is alot of junk in the paintball world, but he is targeting a specific sport he doesn't like. I mean every sport has stuff like the evil ads or the splat girls. Doing advertising for a living you see that junk all the time. It doesnt make it right, but it exist as a part of the world so you can't specifically condemn a sport because of it. The bunkering things in paintball is like a home run in baseball. Its a part of the game, I will admit there are certain aspects that as a non paintball player would be interpreted as violent or whatnot. Articles like that get under my skin. I built the CPPA site and am fairly active with CPPA and it frustrates me that it is seen the way it is by people, isnt one of the points of fellowship finding a group of suportive people that come together under one cause? in this case the fellowship is fellow paintball players that unite to bring christ to the paintball world.

Mac Daddy All-Stars |G.I. SPORTZ | KILA PRODUCTS | UNDERSTOOD CLOTHING | FURIOUS PAINTBALL | GO PRO | SMX OPTICS | CJ's Paintball Park | CUSTOM VINYL EXPRESS | VFORCE | AC402.com
OLD Feedback | GEARBAG SALE
PM ME FOR CUSTOM VINYL DECALS
Old 11-30-2006, 01:15 PM #73
wwjd saber

so... just to pass the time, what is yalls current setup?
Old 11-30-2006, 01:22 PM #74
wwjd saber

me:
-PM5: black body with red frame, blk/red hybrid headlock, red cp shorty reg, and 12 inch AA barrel
-smake Halo
- smart parts max flow 68/4500 fiber tank
-blk/yl C4 Dye jersey
-blk/gy 05 proto pans
-black profiler
-nxe 3+2 pack
Old 11-30-2006, 01:22 PM #75
Mastermind26
We are moons

Hi Ben? Could you help clarify something for me? I have received an infraction (worth 5 points) for spamming or using this thread for BST. What is it I did wrong? I am not told the expiration date either and I wasn't given a contact to resolve this.

Here's the snippet from the post back in page 1:
Well if you have already accepted Jesus as your savior and understand that now you are forever saved, we welcome you to our little family here. I see that you already put the Ck logo on your sig, so that's always good.

Edited: Please do not use this forum for BST. Next time ban for spam...

Now, please tell us your name, age, occupation if any and send a pic our way so we know what you look like. It helps to keep things more personal. I will update the members list as soon as we know your name

Here's the original:
Well if you have already accepted Jesus as your savior and understand that now you are forever saved, we welcome you to our little family here. I see that you already put the Ck logo on your sig, so that's always good.

Edited, repost for mod's educational benefit

Now, please tell us your name, age, occupation if any and send a pic our way so we know what you look like. It helps to keep things more personal. I will update the members list as soon as we know your name

CK member #04 (???)

Last edited by Pump Scout : 11-30-2006 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:24 PM #76
spydrplus229 (Banned)

I use a vlocity and 68/45 that switches between my pm5 and ego. hopefully I can get an 07 ego before too long ...oh ya, and there's my my rasta "e" blade to be considered also (notice the "e" on the side)

Old 11-30-2006, 01:35 PM #77
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

has been a member for 10 years
akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
I guess I'm just not getting what's going on, but w/e. If you're not doing anything wrong then carry on....albeit no lunch

Oh and for showing me that game.....as if PBN wasn't distracting enough....

Yeah, im not doing anything wrong. I got my ID back and its all good.

That picture didnt work, but the game is fun lol...
OSTT GURU
Gaming PC Part Out
Old 11-30-2006, 01:45 PM #78
Mastermind26
We are moons

heehee! I lol'ed at those pix. Is that a pump gun, a water gun or some kinda pb gun I've never seen?

Colin, glad to see you got your ID back and can now get lunch. I always hated missing lunch during school because my stomach would always gurgle LOUDLY during classes and girls would stare at me

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 01:49 PM #79
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Quote:
heehee! I lol'ed at those pix. Is that a pump gun, a water gun or some kinda pb gun I've never seen?

Colin, glad to see you got your ID back and can now get lunch. I always hated missing lunch during school because my stomach would always gurgle LOUDLY during classes and girls would stare at me
Girls always stare at me

I got lunch, it ws pretty good. Im super short on cash though lol. I owe $.55 lol, i need to stop forgeting to grab money in the mornings.

Today we had a presentation about Drugs and their effects on our bodies in health class today. It was sooo wierd. I got a stress ball shaped like a heart for answering the question, "What kind of drug is Cocaine?" A stimulant of course

Coke is frightening, he showed us a heart from a guy who OD'd on coke and had a heart attack.
OSTT GURU
Gaming PC Part Out
Old 11-30-2006, 01:55 PM #80
Mastermind26
We are moons

Heroine is worse. I once saw a video of some chechen(?) kids, that couldn't be older than 12, OD'ing on that stuff. The eyes lost sync (eyes started moving in different directions), their lips got swollen and purple and their eyes rolled back.

VERY SCARY STUFF!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 02:09 PM #81
pb_lij1
Woods ball is more fun!

Well b/c I am just getting up to date on the posts I will say that I like reawakening better than re-cometment because thats what they called it when some one got saved again and again and again.... at my old church. It's to esay to make a comitment and be uncomited So Gods people need to wake up, we need revolution!
On another note here is my imp.

I thought real men play paintball, but then I found that it takes a man like Jesus to teach you what a man is!
Old 11-30-2006, 02:10 PM #82
spydrplus229 (Banned)

that's a blade?!?! I can't believe you've never walked through walmart and seen the 20 dollar pump guns on the shelf. They switch to the fancy pants "blade turbo" now....but mine's so much cooler
Old 11-30-2006, 03:16 PM #83
Eels23
The Hoss

Eels23 plays in the PSP
Eels23 plays in the APPA D4 division
Eels23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Eels23 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrplus229 View Post
lol, on paintball days I don't even get off work till 4 am, I get 2 hours of sleep then I have to pack up and drive 2 hours to the field RED BULL FTW!!!!!
Thats on a good day. You should see me before a tournament. It's rediculous. I think I have pretty much conditioned my body to stay awake for such long periods. Not a good thing considering I am 17. I don't drink coffee or red bull. To much sugar and caffine. I don't like to drink soda either I drink nearly 2 gallons of water a day (I drink out of a water jug so I don't have to buy water, just keep refilling it)

Andy
Myspace
Luxe F/S NEED MONEY
QUITTING SALE! CHEAP
Old 11-30-2006, 03:17 PM #84
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Hi Ben? Could you help clarify something for me? I have received an infraction (worth 5 points) for spamming or using this thread for BST. What is it I did wrong? I am not told the expiration date either and I wasn't given a contact to resolve this.
That one's from the very top... not one of mine. I'm not even sure I can make infractions worth more than a point or two. I'd guess it has something to do with that particular e-mail, and the previous issues at work there. BST in clubs is taken pretty seriously, as some of the GWC guys could attest to. Anything that even remotely looks like it gets nipped pretty quick.

Not sure how long that infraction is "live", just keep an eye on anything resembling BST, including, I'd assume, headbands.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Closed Thread