PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 09:44 AM #22
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Yeay! we're up to 66 members! I wish I knew how to search past closed threads (there have been 3 now and we're on the 4th?).

CK member #04 (???)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2006, 09:47 AM #23
gold_glove
*Chad*

has been a member for 10 years
gold_glove donated to help Peyton Trent
gold_glove helped look for balloons
gold_glove is reppin' sidebar 4 life
how do i get added to the map?

RIP Rob Kerr(bloodangel13)
Old 11-30-2006, 09:54 AM #24
Mastermind26
We are moons

Simply click on the "add" button on the top right of the map!

kewl!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 10:01 AM #25
gold_glove
*Chad*

thanks, i'm on there

Old 11-30-2006, 10:04 AM #26
Mastermind26
We are moons

That's awesome Chad. Any pix so we can get to know what you look like?

BTW, Thanks Ben! I saw what you did there with the link.....

CK member #04 (???)

Last edited by Mastermind26 : 11-30-2006 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:09 AM #27
gold_glove
*Chad*

i'll try and get one up tonight

Old 11-30-2006, 10:11 AM #28
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-AK View Post
Morning guys, how's everyone feeling?
Im oh so tired. I went to bed at 10:45 which is a little early for me. I woke up at 7:35 and went to school at 7:45 lol. I did my mock trial in American Legal Systems (i was the judge) and i was soooo tired. I have no money for lunch today either...so today is going to be a looooooooooong day. I dont even have my school ID, i let my buddy borrow it so he wouldnt get in trouble this hour.

Other than that im good.

Its supposed to start snowing soon, im excited. Its freezing rain/sleet outside so the snow is soon to follow (once the ground cools down enough).
OSTT GURU
Old 11-30-2006, 10:13 AM #29
GhostJedai
I push buttons

Annual Supporting Member
GhostJedai is BST Trusted
GhostJedai has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VII
GhostJedai supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
To Mike and Peter,

I don't know that I would use the word revival. I think a more apt term and one that is sorely misused is re-commitment. Often times people hear revival and think televangelists toppling people over or blowing or things of that sort.

A true re-commitment is exemplified in marriages that have gone through hard times and the couple re-commits to their vows. They don't re-marry to have to repeat the vows and mean them, they simply uphold the promise/vow they made to their spouse on the altar on that 1 day.

By definition Love is obedience to God (coming from the heart and not forced upon), so to re-commit to God is simply making the voluntary decision to be obedient in the area(s) that we weren't being faithful or the area(s) we were not loving.
I have to disagree with you slightly on this one. A major problem in the church is that the idea of what love is, and how to love, is being mistaught in many churches.

also, another definition of revival is...
5. an awakening, in a church or community, of interest in and care for matters relating to personal religion.

So, it is another term, albeit overused.

I gotta get to work...nose to the grindstone and all....
Christ Krew #17

Old 11-30-2006, 10:14 AM #30
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
Im oh so tired. I went to bed at 10:45 which is a little early for me. I woke up at 7:35 and went to school at 7:45 lol. I did my mock trial in American Legal Systems (i was the judge) and i was soooo tired. I have no money for lunch today either...so today is going to be a looooooooooong day. I dont even have my school ID, i let my buddy borrow it so he wouldnt get in trouble this hour.

Other than that im good.

Its supposed to start snowing soon, im excited. Its freezing rain/sleet outside so the snow is soon to follow (once the ground cools down enough).
wait, so you let a friend borrow your ID so he wouldn't get in trouble, isn't that aiding in (accomplice) delinquency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostJedai View Post
I have to disagree with you slightly on this one. A major problem in the church is that the idea of what love is, and how to love, is being mistaught in many churches.

also, another definition of revival is...
5. an awakening, in a church or community, of interest in and care for matters relating to personal religion.

So, it is another term, albeit overused.

I gotta get to work...nose to the grindstone and all....
I understand where you're coming from. However, understanding what true love is, is basically going back to your first love right? So wouldn't that be a re-commitment? Maybe we're saying the same thing but using different terminology.....all good though.

CK member #04 (???)

Last edited by Mastermind26 : 11-30-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:34 AM #31
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

Quote:
wait, so you let a friend borrow your ID so he wouldn't get in trouble, isn't that aiding in (accomplice) delinquency?
You could call it that. He's not doing anything with my ID, he just needs the lanyard to make it look like he has an ID on.
OSTT GURU
Old 11-30-2006, 10:36 AM #32
gold_glove
*Chad*

Quote:
You could call it that. He's not doing anything with my ID, he just needs the lanyard to make it look like he has an ID on.
yah, i thought you had refered to a school ID, but won't you get in trouble for not having one?

Old 11-30-2006, 10:41 AM #33
A4C
Oranges Revolt

Annual Supporting Member
A4C works for a Paintball manufacturer
A4C plays in the PSP
A4C owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
A4C plays in the APPA D3 division
Well, CK I got a much welcomed PM from mastermiind checking up on how I was doing.

As far as fear and anxiety I can honestly say things have been great. I started on some meds that help with some of the more uncontrolable aspects of my anxiety. Basically, they allow my brain to slow down. Things have been good.

As for the rest of my life, well some of you know may know, but I do alot of work for Kila Products so, thats where alot of my time has been spent. I worked the Kila booth at world cup and then played D4 5-Man fri and sat. World cup was rather dissapointing, the reffing was terrible, I understand that people are human and make mistakes, but when you have 132 teams paying 1000 in entry, the event should have enough staff our second round of prelims we only had 4 refs on our feild. We had two games were bad calls cost us the game. One games we have on film, they pulled 4 guys and none of them were shot and the refs were coaching a particular team. The other game was just being understaffed and under trained.

So the paintball deal aside from cup went pretty well, we ended up 6th place overall for the season and we are bumping to D3 xball next year.

Spiritually things for me have gotten a whole lot better. my attendance to church isn't the greatest, but my prayer life and my studies have been great. I am human and I have my struggles that I am overcoming. My temper and language tends to not always be the best, but it is an ongoing process of letting God change my attitude and my mindset.

I appreciate all the people here and I visit here quite frequently I just rarely post. Thanks again to you all and God Bless.

Mac Daddy All-Stars |G.I. SPORTZ | KILA PRODUCTS | UNDERSTOOD CLOTHING | FURIOUS PAINTBALL | GO PRO | SMX OPTICS | CJ's Paintball Park | CUSTOM VINYL EXPRESS | VFORCE | AC402.com
OLD Feedback | GEARBAG SALE
PM ME FOR CUSTOM VINYL DECALS
Old 11-30-2006, 10:42 AM #34
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
2 questions, ok make it 3:

1) didn't you think that was wrong to do (aiding in something bad), cause you know the Bible is clear on that? I can give verses....

2) I'm a little confused by the fact that we don't know what ID it is you let him borrow. Was it your school ID, your state ID or some other kind?

3) what trouble were you trying to keep him out of?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 10:43 AM #35
The-AK
Trill Life

The-AK plays in the PSP
The-AK plays in the APPA beginner division
Oh yippee, PC apps, typing for an hour and a half is so much fun!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:43 AM #36
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold_glove View Post
yah, i thought you had refered to a school ID, but won't you get in trouble for not having one?
My teachers dont care. I only need my ID for 6th hour, thats it. Well, that and lunch.

Hey guys, i found this really cool game that relieves stress.

The Sand Game
OSTT GURU
Old 11-30-2006, 10:44 AM #37
The-AK
Trill Life

The-AK plays in the PSP
that games so fun! lol i've been playing that forever whenever I get bored
Old 11-30-2006, 10:44 AM #38
gold_glove
*Chad*

Quote:

Other than that im good.

he said school ID. maybe they are required to have one visible when out in the halls or something, and maybe he is in a classroom and his buddy isn't

Old 11-30-2006, 10:47 AM #39
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4C View Post
Well, CK I got a much welcomed PM from mastermiind checking up on how I was doing.

As far as fear and anxiety I can honestly say things have been great. I started on some meds that help with some of the more uncontrolable aspects of my anxiety. Basically, they allow my brain to slow down. Things have been good.

As for the rest of my life, well some of you know may know, but I do alot of work for Kila Products so, thats where alot of my time has been spent. I worked the Kila booth at world cup and then played D4 5-Man fri and sat. World cup was rather dissapointing, the reffing was terrible, I understand that people are human and make mistakes, but when you have 132 teams paying 1000 in entry, the event should have enough staff our second round of prelims we only had 4 refs on our feild. We had two games were bad calls cost us the game. One games we have on film, they pulled 4 guys and none of them were shot and the refs were coaching a particular team. The other game was just being understaffed and under trained.

So the paintball deal aside from cup went pretty well, we ended up 6th place overall for the season and we are bumping to D3 xball next year.

Spiritually things for me have gotten a whole lot better. my attendance to church isn't the greatest, but my prayer life and my studies have been great. I am human and I have my struggles that I am overcoming. My temper and language tends to not always be the best, but it is an ongoing process of letting God change my attitude and my mindset.

I appreciate all the people here and I visit here quite frequently I just rarely post. Thanks again to you all and God Bless.
Thanks for posting brother. You know now that I think about it, you've been a member for a long time and I still don't know your name. Would like to introduce yourself?

Also, I am so glad to hear how God is working in your life and how you are working on changing the areas that you know don't please God. That is a great testimony for the rest of us!

Let me also say, that you are fortunate to play and work in pb related mattes! A bad ref can be a set back (and annoying), but you get to play and you get to rep. your faith! That's always a + outlook!

I will keep praying for your health and for your spiritual life brother.......looking forward to knowing who you are and what you look like

CK member #04 (???)
Old 11-30-2006, 10:52 AM #40
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

Quote:
2 questions, ok make it 3:

1) didn't you think that was wrong to do (aiding in something bad), cause you know the Bible is clear on that? I can give verses....

2) I'm a little confused by the fact that we don't know what ID it is you let him borrow. Was it your school ID, your state ID or some other kind?

3) what trouble were you trying to keep him out of?
1) I dont think it was the wrong thing to do, i wasnt helping him do something bad.
2) Its my school ID. I find it funny that he has to spend a few hours of the day as a sophomore as opposed to a junior
3)He would have gotten a $15 fine and possibly a referal, but referals are rare. We do this all the time at my school. Thats why most people have multiple ID's.

EDIT: Gold is right. You need one visible in the halls. He has the actual ID part under his shirt but the lanyard is visible, which is sufficient.
OSTT GURU
Old 11-30-2006, 10:56 AM #41
The-AK
Trill Life

The-AK plays in the PSP
Quote:
1) I dont think it was the wrong thing to do, i wasnt helping him do something bad.
2) Its my school ID. I find it funny that he has to spend a few hours of the day as a sophomore as opposed to a junior
3)He would have gotten a $15 fine and possibly a referal, but referals are rare. We do this all the time at my school. Thats why most people have multiple ID's.

EDIT: Gold is right. You need one visible in the halls. He has the actual ID part under his shirt but the lanyard is visible, which is sufficient.
our school used to do that, where you had to wear your ID, but then people were loosing theres all the time, and parents thought it was dumb. So they stop at the beginning of this year
Old 11-30-2006, 11:03 AM #42
Mastermind26
We are moons

I guess I'm just not getting what's going on, but w/e. If you're not doing anything wrong then carry on....albeit no lunch

Oh and for showing me that game.....as if PBN wasn't distracting enough....

CK member #04 (???)
Closed Thread