PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-01-2006, 10:15 PM #64
2ffu

has been a member for 10 years
elliot if you do this and some one jack reball in thier drive cone/feedneck we'll have a curb stomping concrete block to break thier jaw with my timberlands.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:13 PM #65
DETENT (Banned)
Mother ****ing Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by wr400f View Post
$45 would be a bit high...
if you're playing all day, I don't see how it's too high. A case runs ya 45. And that's gone in an hour or so.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:26 AM #66
criticalcondition
Don't mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ffu View Post
elliot if you do this and some one jack reball in thier drive cone/feedneck we'll have a curb stomping concrete block to break thier jaw with my timberlands.
QFT

[/center][/size]Old PBN feedback 37+/0-[/b]
Old 12-02-2006, 02:30 PM #67
hobobatman (Banned)

dude we all gave our opinions now its just up to u to run with them.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:45 PM #68
criticalcondition
Don't mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobatman View Post
dude we all gave our opinions now its just up to u to run with them.
These things take a lot of time bud, don't go rushing me until I know that it will turn out. Paintball isn't the best business to get into and until I do some research nothing is going to happen.

Old 12-03-2006, 04:25 AM #69
fnarked (Banned)
Stupid Infractions

nesxt time do the research then start talkign cuz seriously right now i dont see any thing happening and it is just more running of the mouth
Old 12-03-2006, 09:32 AM #70
Rex @ Chosen XSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalcondition View Post
These things take a lot of time bud, don't go rushing me until I know that it will turn out. Paintball isn't the best business to get into and until I do some research nothing is going to happen.
Wise decision. Build your business plan, shop for more wisdom/advice and then work the plan. Sheesh, he just posted this like 5 days ago. My advice would be to not look for the advice here. Love you guys but you are sooo impatient. Hope it all works out. Peace
Old 12-03-2006, 11:08 AM #71
iliketimmys0829

But think of how much it would be to make the place...

Feedback 40+
Old 12-03-2006, 11:39 AM #72
criticalcondition
Don't mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnarked View Post
nesxt time do the research then start talkign cuz seriously right now i dont see any thing happening and it is just more running of the mouth
Hey bud, this is research. Finding interest is the first thing that I need to do. If there is interest which there seems to be, then I can continue writing up a SB plan for the SBA to get a loan. Even before that I still need to get a location down where I can get the cheapest prices for both me, and the consumer.

Now please stop running your mouth before you continue to look like an idiot.

Last edited by criticalcondition : 12-03-2006 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:59 PM #73
2ffu

Quote:
Get off his back. Elliot is a G let him do his thing. You think he has the paper to build a reball center out of his ***?
Old 12-03-2006, 03:01 PM #74
criticalcondition
Don't mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ffu View Post
Get off his back. Elliot is a G let him do his thing. You think he has the paper to build a reball center out of his ***?
I know you do. Oh wait, that's not for money

Old 12-03-2006, 08:53 PM #75
fnarked (Banned)
Stupid Infractions

Quote:
Hey bud, this is research. Finding interest is the first thing that I need to do. If there is interest which there seems to be, then I can continue writing up a SB plan for the SBA to get a loan. Even before that I still need to get a location down where I can get the cheapest prices for both me, and the consumer.

Now please stop running your mouth before you continue to look like an idiot.

figure out the prices of what things are gonna cost first.... then come to us see if it is really worth ur time to even bother with trying to do it here in the northwest!!! cuz as it is ur building hype for something your not even sure of and if you hope to do this dont try and burn people on nation cuz believe me you talk trash and yet you want a paintball type related business of ur own... really ignorant and stupid so yea figure out the prices and how much money you might need and then come to us cuz right now ur looking like an idiot!!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 08:56 PM #76
criticalcondition
Don't mess

Quote:
figure out the prices of what things are gonna cost first.... then come to us see if it is really worth ur time to even bother with trying to do it here in the northwest!!! cuz as it is ur building hype for something your not even sure of and if you hope to do this dont try and burn people on nation cuz believe me you talk trash and yet you want a paintball type related business of ur own... really ignorant and stupid so yea figure out the prices and how much money you might need and then come to us cuz right now ur looking like an idiot!!!!
Ok now listen, when you start up a business you don't go and spend hours and hours on the phone getting quotes for costs, searching for a space, THEN see if there is even interest. If there isn't then you just wasted all that time checking for costs and such. First you need to find interest.

I'm not talking trash, i'm talking the truth.

O yea and Firefox 2.0 has built in spellcheck BTW

Old 12-04-2006, 01:38 PM #77
BourneKiller
PBReview Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex @ Chosen XSO View Post
Wise decision. Build your business plan, shop for more wisdom/advice and then work the plan. Sheesh, he just posted this like 5 days ago. My advice would be to not look for the advice here. Love you guys but you are sooo impatient. Hope it all works out. Peace
No doubt - check out other reball places and see how much business they have.

Consider your money in, money out, based on similar amounts of traffic that these other businesses have (considering that you have the same draws and features), then see what you think? Come up with ways to be unique.

Err.. wait. I have to get in forum mode. "I want free coupons though, and t-shirts! Can i get t-shirts?"
Old 12-04-2006, 05:16 PM #78
fnarked (Banned)
Stupid Infractions

Quote:
Ok now listen, when you start up a business you don't go and spend hours and hours on the phone getting quotes for costs, searching for a space, THEN see if there is even interest. If there isn't then you just wasted all that time checking for costs and such. First you need to find interest.

I'm not talking trash, i'm talking the truth.

O yea and Firefox 2.0 has built in spellcheck BTW
as many people say spell check to me yea i could do it but why bother you guys all get my point and yea just to let you know ive worked for a reball place before in the northwest it doesnt creat the hype ur hoping for if you want to do it i suggest you do a paintball field and have one smaller field for reball.... just a suggestion it would create more venue and money! im done trying to tell you anything more uz u have my opinion id check it out play maybe once but i definitely would not stick with it.... rather play DZ and if im in the area play DBS cuz there you dont got people cheating so easily but best of luck to you hope you think long and hard about it
Old 12-04-2006, 09:16 PM #79
Contract_Killer121
G-CODE!

Contract_Killer121 helped look for balloons
Contract_Killer121 is playing at Living Legends III
Whats Reball?