azn mafia

Dude, just saw a pic of your DM6 on my cell - freaking insanse, lol

I like this one the best: http://www.animalpaintball.com/cgi-b...customgear.htx
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2006, 05:54 PM #86
Killer400
idk dont ask me......

barf i think they are gay........................

jk, we can talk about them.

Old Feedback
Old 12-03-2006, 06:01 PM #87
Zimm
azn mafia

Need to create a team logo, too...and put a bunch of other random stuff on the jersey as well

EDIT - BTW, if I got one of those jerseys and the format was our first name, nickname (in parantheses), then our last name in huge letters, mine would look mad weird since my last name is only two letters with no vowels
Old 12-03-2006, 06:02 PM #88
Killer400
idk dont ask me......

lol

Old Feedback
Old 12-03-2006, 06:12 PM #89
legend killer

lol
Old 12-03-2006, 06:16 PM #90
legend killer

which do u guys like the best?
Old 12-03-2006, 06:25 PM #91
legend killer

i like this 1

http://www.animalpaintball.com/cgi-b...customgear.htx

john dosent like any of them
Old 12-03-2006, 06:42 PM #92
Zimm
azn mafia

Maybe it's cuz John's ghey.

jk...

I'm thinking more of something along the lines of urban camo or that steel tiger they got...actually, if I ever decide to ano a marker or anything, it'd be in urban camo
Old 12-03-2006, 06:47 PM #93
Killer400
idk dont ask me......

i am not gay and this jersey but switch the white to blue:

http://www.animalpaintball.com/cgi-b...customgear.htx

Old Feedback
Old 12-03-2006, 07:28 PM #94
Zimm
azn mafia

Yaa, I like
Old 12-03-2006, 10:06 PM #95
legend killer

im sick
Old 12-04-2006, 01:49 PM #96
legend killer

yo john, send me the pics of me at ejam
Old 12-04-2006, 04:13 PM #97
Killer400
idk dont ask me......

ok i will in a few hrs if ur not dead yet

Old Feedback
Old 12-04-2006, 04:23 PM #98
legend killer

lol k...I can buy a new paintball gun, but i have to sell my pm6 first, and it could take me a while to save up for the one i want...Lets figure i get about $700 for my pm6, and lets say i want to get an 06 or 07 ego.

i need $475 more to get 06 Ego brand new
i need $550 more to get 07 Ego brand new

So what do you guys say that i do...Sell my pm6 right away, and not paintball for a while till i get more money, or wait longer, not paintball until i get more money, then buy the gun that i want?

(either way, i dont think im gonna paintball much in the winter)
Old 12-04-2006, 05:05 PM #99
Zimm
azn mafia

Dude, talk to P8ntball4less, I'm not going to say the price (not sure if it's allowed), but trust me, I paid sooooo much less money than what I would have paid if I were to buy it from any other online site out there. I'll PM you.

BTW - John, if you got any pics of me, send them to me as well
Old 12-04-2006, 05:19 PM #100
legend killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimm View Post
Dude, talk to P8ntball4less, I'm not going to say the price (not sure if it's allowed), but trust me, I paid sooooo much less money than what I would have paid if I were to buy it from any other online site out there. I'll PM you.

BTW - John, if you got any pics of me, send them to me as well
thanks bro, i really like ur maniac ego, if i were to buy a maniac ego, would u mind? Cuz i dont want to buy a maniac ego and u gettin pissed at me cuz i have the same gun as u. lol
Old 12-04-2006, 05:26 PM #101
legend killer

Quote:
Lol, why would I care? It's your money I'd actually feel proud of myself knowing that another baller is going to be much happier with what he shoots

But just as a word of advice - go for the Ego7, even if it means waiting a while...it's just going to be a better investment, PERIOD. And for some odd reason, you're weird enough to not like it (lol, jk), it's resale value is going to be pretty insane (though LMK about it first, since I plan on getting one sooner or later ).
Idk, I just like the 06 ego a lot...It is weird. I have a strange feeling that the 07 ego isnt gonna be as good.

For an example:

Look at the 06 Shocker...It had the shockery feeling

Then the 07 Shockers came out...The triggers suck and it has a weird feeling to it. You even held it yourself on saturday.

Know what i mean
Old 12-04-2006, 05:33 PM #102
Zimm
azn mafia

Lol, your gun whore senses are tingling

Don't worry dude, I'm like that a lot...just stick with what you got and you'll be happy, trust me - unless you're upgrading to a better version or something.

The Ego7 is the all the hype right about now. I doubt that Planet Eclipse wouold let everyone down like that - that would just be freaking retarded as hell. And it's not like Planet Eclipse to do such a thing. They're a really successful company, with the E1 and E2 E-Blades for the 'cockers, then the '05 and '06 Egos, now this

Check out the vid on - http://www.one4one.tv/ Go to the fourth one from the top and skip to about 7 minutes into the vid, they'll go into full detail about the Ego7 with Jack Wood and Flash. They'll even test fire with the new Pulse loader with both the Pulse and Ego7 equipped with the RF chip...it was so freaking insane, I jizzed myself

But seriously - check it out. It's definitely going to be freaking awesome as ****.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:37 PM #103
legend killer

Quote:
Lol, your gun whore senses are tingling

Don't worry dude, I'm like that a lot...just stick with what you got and you'll be happy, trust me - unless you're upgrading to a better version or something.

The Ego7 is the all the hype right about now. I doubt that Planet Eclipse wouold let everyone down like that - that would just be freaking retarded as hell. And it's not like Planet Eclipse to do such a thing. They're a really successful company, with the E1 and E2 E-Blades for the 'cockers, then the '05 and '06 Egos, now this

Check out the vid on - http://www.one4one.tv/ Go to the fourth one from the top and skip to about 7 minutes into the vid, they'll go into full detail about the Ego7 with Jack Wood and Flash. They'll even test fire with the new Pulse loader with both the Pulse and Ego7 equipped with the RF chip...it was so freaking insane, I jizzed myself

But seriously - check it out. It's definitely going to be freaking awesome as ****.
lol k
Old 12-04-2006, 07:56 PM #104
legend killer

So what do you guys say that i do? Sell my pm6 right away, and not paintball for most, if not, all winter till i get more money. Or should I wait longer, not paintball until i get more money, then buy the gun that i want?

either way, i dont think im gonna paintball much in the winter
Old 12-04-2006, 08:07 PM #105
Zimm
azn mafia

I think selling it now during the winter would be a good time - people (mostly parents) need gifts for the holidays. What better time would there be? And besides, most of us won't be balling too often (well, at least I won't, since I'll be in winter/indoor track) as well.

My first meet is next Friday, don't know if the coaches have anything planned the following day(s)...I wouldn't imagine so, but that's just me...so this weekend might be the last time I go balling in a while (unless I skip a couple of unimportant meets, lol ), maybe next weekend.