PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-22-2006, 12:00 AM #43
blueice547
AZballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Ninja View Post
Since you have shot yours more then I have maybe you can answer a question from me. How much kick would you say yours has? I havent noticed any yet but then again I've been firing into a box in my bathtub, prolly not the best way to judge .
I didnt notice any kick when I shot mine, I did semi and psp and didnt feel any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erayser View Post
That's strange... I thought it had break beam eyes like all the other Dye/Proto markers.

thread starter... very nice review... great job.
I know it uses break beams but my halo was feeding and had a ball in the chamber but the eyes said nothing was there, even tho when I did the force shot(hold trigger for 1 second) a ball came out and then the led turned green saying there was something in the breech. Meh..mabye they were just dirty, but when I fired my reballs through it, it read every one of them.

Originally posted by komodo 11: I wear my morning wood proud in my house. If it disturbes anyone, I usually just call out "Then why are you staring at my genitals?!?!?!".
blueice547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2006, 12:07 AM #44
andisblue_
(orey

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueice547 View Post
I didnt notice any kick when I shot mine, I did semi and psp and didnt feel any.
There shouldn't be any kick if you're dryfiring.. If you're shooting balls, there is kick.
andisblue_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 12:10 AM #45
PbGunSeller

numba 1
Old 11-22-2006, 12:12 AM #46
azn kvn
grizboy88

I held one today. Very light. But i did not like the trigger.
azn kvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 12:12 AM #47
blueice547
AZballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisblue_ View Post
There shouldn't be any kick if you're dryfiring.. If you're shooting balls, there is kick.
I shot mine with paint and reballs and I didnt notice any kick. If you have been shooting rifles or pistols shooting a marker is nothing. So I dont notice anything.

Originally posted by komodo 11: I wear my morning wood proud in my house. If it disturbes anyone, I usually just call out "Then why are you staring at my genitals?!?!?!".
Old 11-22-2006, 12:58 AM #48
*ION*

you are so awesome for making this thread it helped me make a hard decision into a very easy one. I liked how in the video it was so easy for you to just handle the gun and just hold it. I can't wait for christmas so i can get my Rail and/or tank. We just need some testing on if people like the stock barrels or not and if a on/off is needed. Other than that this gun comes almost perfect stock from the looks of it.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:04 AM #49
blueice547
AZballa

Another thing I figured out when I took it out of the box, when you air the gun up and it leaks out of the...well the thing you screw your tank into. If it leaks make sure you use the allen the manual says and adjust the pin thingy. Mine pushed my pin valve too soon and dumped alot of air. Other than that I was able to take it out of the box, air it up, put paint through it and not worry.

Old 11-22-2006, 02:42 AM #50
code0x15
Chips For The DM4/5/C

code0x15 is a Supporting Member
How is the efficiency? Does it have a LPR? i don't think it does.
My Feedback (+69, -0)My Ebay Feedback (+52, -0)
code0x15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:45 AM #51
CrazyLittle (Banned)

CrazyLittle donated to help Peyton Trent
CrazyLittle is playing at Living Legends III
CrazyLittle owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CrazyLittle supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by code0x15 View Post
How is the efficiency? Does it have a LPR? i don't think it does.
real numbers I've seen here are 1350 shots on a 68/3000. It has an inline hyper 2 reg, operates at 150psi stock, and does not have a seperate LPR for bolt actuation.
CrazyLittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:05 AM #52
mgduke12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm5 owner 14 View Post
Gay. *waits for all the pmr lovers to start flaming me*
Reported you jealous PM5 owner.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:53 AM #53
Generalzero

pm5 of rail...hmmm

feedback
Generalzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 11:04 AM #54
nixon5

make another vid with it on psp.

#84ItalianBallazClub

nixon5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 12:43 PM #55
andisblue_
(orey

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueice547 View Post
I shot mine with paint and reballs and I didnt notice any kick. If you have been shooting rifles or pistols shooting a marker is nothing. So I dont notice anything.
Ahh, I see. This is why there is so much confusion between guns' recoil ratings. It's not the fact that some PB guns recoil so much more than others, it's that some users can't/don't notice the recoil that creates the confusion.

FACT: The PMR recoils when firing paintballs.

If you just put down an AR15 and picked up the PMR, you may not notice it, or even hear the paintball gun after firing the real assault rifle. REAL guns kick way more than paintball guns... no need to compare them..totally different league.
andisblue_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:20 PM #56
ThatGuy86

ThatGuy86 is a Supporting Member
ThatGuy86 plays in the PSP
ThatGuy86 supports our troops
ThatGuy86 plays in the APPA D1 division
Thanks for the review and the video.

RIP DAN DONLON
ThatGuy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:39 PM #57
Nuclear Winter
i am cooler then you

youtube and putfile bolth dont work for me would you mind putting the vid on like darkside that would be great and i noticed in the review you said it was very light lighter then your borg do you have the exact wight or a estamation?
thanks
chase
TBD FAN #188
HK 406
Nuclear Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:22 PM #58
Nordic Ninja
I am Grim Fimbul Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Winter View Post
youtube and putfile bolth dont work for me would you mind putting the vid on like darkside that would be great and i noticed in the review you said it was very light lighter then your borg do you have the exact wight or a estamation?
thanks
chase
I'm not sure if I'll have time to put the vid on darkside, I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend. Well I believe my Borg is 2.2, I've heard that the PMR is 1.7 but I can't confirm that.

andisblue_,

I'm going to have to eat my words a little here. I've done a bit more testing and there is a little bit of kick to it. I didnt really notice it until I tried to feel for it, but it is there. I'm going to update my original post after Saturday to reflect my updated impressions.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:23 PM #59
caspaballa

caspaballa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
caspaballa supports Team VICIOUS
caspaballa supports Team VICIOUS
caspaballa supports Empire
hahaha... the vid NUMBER ONE!
Vego 10 Team Edition
MY OLD FEEDBACK +9/-0
Buy my 2k3 Prostock
caspaballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:27 PM #60
blueice547
AZballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisblue_ View Post
Ahh, I see. This is why there is so much confusion between guns' recoil ratings. It's not the fact that some PB guns recoil so much more than others, it's that some users can't/don't notice the recoil that creates the confusion.

FACT: The PMR recoils when firing paintballs.

If you just put down an AR15 and picked up the PMR, you may not notice it, or even hear the paintball gun after firing the real assault rifle. REAL guns kick way more than paintball guns... no need to compare them..totally different league.
Yeah, sorry for the confusion. I know every paintball marker has recoil on it. Hell even a rubber band gun does. I think I will not say anything about recoil since im used to assault rifles lol. Does anyone have any efficeny numbers? I put a pod through mine on a 1k fill and it took it down to like 2-300 psi left, im not sure if that was cause of the hot fill or what. I would like to hopefully see 1000+ per tank.

Old 11-22-2006, 02:30 PM #61
floridaball26
I need a new avy......

I had a feeling that would be the case Nordic. Ohh well, theres always the mini!
X-Factor fan #90

Rokin da pm6!
floridaball26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:59 PM #62
Nordic Ninja
I am Grim Fimbul Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaball26 View Post
I had a feeling that would be the case Nordic. Ohh well, theres always the mini!
I guess I should learn to bite my tongue sometimes . Altho let me say that while the kick is there its not very noticeable. I have not shot the Mini but I'm not sure it would have less kick. Either way I'm sure its a great marker too.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:05 PM #63
Nuclear Winter
i am cooler then you

i know there isnt vs. but i can decide alien interceptor or pmr bolth super light fast ect. any suggestions would be most appeciated
TBD FAN #188
HK 406
Nuclear Winter is offline   Reply With Quote