anjordan77
All Paintball Supplies

has been a member for 10 years
anjordan77 plays in the USPL
anjordan77 donated to help Peyton Trent
anjordan77 helped look for balloons
anjordan77 is playing at Living Legends III
anjordan77 is Boss
I've been testing two chips out for him and we've decided to add a couple features and there are still more features to come in the future.

now it has an anti-jam feature or unload your hopper feature where if you just hold the programming button it spins in reverse allowing paint to come back out of the feedneck or to basically back things up.

So far for me it unloaded on semi-forced, tension 4 out of 8, feed 4 out of 8 and no breakout mode on...it was emptying a pod full of Draxxus rainbow paint that has been sitting in the cold and loading it all back into the pod in just under 4 seconds. This is not the fastest setting and so far i'm liking it for sure. I used to hate the vlocity, but now that i have all of these programming features that no other hopper on the market has i'm loving it.

The menus are very easy to access and doing the settings are very easy also. you hold down the button and turn the hopper on to go into programming mode. if you want to change the first setting(red) you hold the button down then it will go black you push it once for setting one, twice for setting two, thrice for setting three. as opposed to some boards and chips(reloader, gun boards) that require you to do the math of it being on setting 1 and then having to push it twice to put in setting three...etc.

So far in my years of playing paintball this is the smartest loader i have seen to date.

I mean we are comparing this very affordable chip to the Gun Boards that are what 140+ dollars?

Sooo sick, these will be available in bulk at the end of november, i suggest everyone getting on the wait list now because the preorders are rolling in.

Check My signature for a direct link.
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2006, 10:03 AM #65
razorsk8ter777
GANGSTA GANGSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzzy607 View Post
^pulse isnt tht great ppl just want it cus its new...halos empires Vlocitys are the ****...halos and empires are losing to vlocitys cus they are smaller..but halo empire vlocity>pulse
i havnt used one personally but by the demo vid tht was posted from the WC i wouldnt mid pickin one up. They look amazing IMO.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:19 AM #66
fAllout_oMen

fAllout_oMen donated to help Peyton Trent
fAllout_oMen helped look for balloons
fAllout_oMen is an NCPA player
fAllout_oMen plays in the APPA D4 division
^^Vlocity w/ cut down feedneck is just as tall as a halo/empire, and it holds more balls, making it bigger, yes, but not by alot.

This chip sounds nice, tons of settings.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:22 AM #67
Evil Rocky

Annual Supporting Member
Evil Rocky is playing at Living Legends V
Evil Rocky owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Evil Rocky owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I am hoping to pre order very soon.

Thanks

IOG http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4067259

WTB CHEAP INSIGHT NG
Old 11-15-2006, 10:40 AM #68
benjabino
'Til the wheels fall off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Mania FU View Post
Awesome. Honestly guys for a price like that it will easily be payed back in battery life. So how is this working, there are seperate settings for speed and tension?

I dont get the breakout mode settings either. Please elaborate?
for those of us who already have rechargeable 9v batteries..... not so much.

although i love to make my vlocity faster!!!

maybe come spring time i might invest in one. until then the stock chip will do.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:02 AM #69
anjordan77
All Paintball Supplies

anjordan77 is Boss
Breakout mode is a setting that lots of upgrade GUN boards have where you shoot like 3 balls then the gun starts basically ramping to whatever setting you put it at. To cope for this setting he has demized a setting on the loader that will turn the vlocity to feed as fast as possible for 30 seconds which is typically how long a breakout mode lasts...

so basically GO GO GO, BLAHHHHHHH burning as fast as possible for 30 seconds then you are probably loading or moving to your next bunker. this can be set to do the breakout mode(spin as fast as possible for 30 seconds) on power on, 5th shot, 10th shot, and i'm not sure the other ones he's setup.

Now the breakout mode can also be turned off so you don't have to worry about it.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:17 AM #70
laxplayer9352
USMC

laxplayer9352 is a Supporting Member
laxplayer9352 is a Paintball photographer
laxplayer9352 supports our troops
laxplayer9352 plays in the APPA D3 division
laxplayer9352 is Boss
so, will the breakout mode still use the eyes, or will it just force the balls for 30s? sounds like you could make some soup
Old 11-15-2006, 12:06 PM #71
anjordan77
All Paintball Supplies

anjordan77 is Boss
I really don't think with the current drive cone setup that it could churn paint up. I've been personally testing out the prototype chip and i've run tons of paint thru it. i've also been trying to make it screw up by pushing back on the ball stack while in breakout mode, and all that stuff and had no issues yet. my paint was out in the cold garage about 50 degrees out there and draxxus rainbow which is a mixture of the whole procaps line from hellfire down to blitz with completely random bore sizes etc.

If i recall correctly, in my testing of breakout mode without paint and eyes blocked it did not spin constantly for 30 seconds, it only spins when it sees a gap or ball movement......

i think the way he programmed it was you can have your settings like lowest tension setting, lowest feed setting, non force mode on....
but you enable the breakout mode and it basically throws it into the highest tension, highest feed, and force mode for the first 30 seconds once it's engaged(power on, 5th shot, 10th shot) etc.

does that make any sense?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:52 PM #72
Gangstar Paintball

Gangstar Paintball works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gangstar Paintball donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjordan77 View Post
i think the way he programmed it was you can have your settings like lowest tension setting, lowest feed setting, non force mode on....
but you enable the breakout mode and it basically throws it into the highest tension, highest feed, and force mode for the first 30 seconds once it's engaged(power on, 5th shot, 10th shot) etc.

does that make any sense?
Correct, it will just up the tension and speed settings for 30 seconds, along with putting the gun into Full-Force mode -- it will then revert back to whatever settings you have it set on after 30 seconds.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:08 PM #73
DuCk Killer (Banned)

YES im getting 1
Old 11-15-2006, 01:39 PM #74
paintballkilla*
Xplex Paintball

sign me up
Old 11-15-2006, 02:29 PM #75
<("<)
One Among the Fence

<("<) is a Supporting Member
Thanks for all the feedback guys, the response has been incredible.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:40 PM #76
aftermath616
Delta Leads The Way

Here's a question. Is this a chip or does it replace the entire board? My VLocity board is fried and I was curious if this would remedy that issue.

Old Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...t=aftermath616
Old 11-15-2006, 02:41 PM #77
<("<)
One Among the Fence

<("<) is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by aftermath616 View Post
Here's a question. Is this a chip or does it replace the entire board? My VLocity board is fried and I was curious if this would remedy that issue.
It is just a chip, it will not remedy a fried board.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:42 PM #78
CS@PbNation

Annual Supporting Member
CS@PbNation is a Supporting Member
CS@PbNation supports Cereal Killerz 2
CS@PbNation donated to help Peyton Trent
CS@PbNation supports Sherwood Forest
CS@PbNation supports our troops
Too much spam in this thread so it is getting closed.

Please do not post this again as "news".

You had one chance at it and abused it.

Thanks
cs@pbnation

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.