Please read the following rules before offering:
- Please post here before PM. AIM is for kids; therefore PM is the best way to get my attention, and I will return all PMs promptly.
- I've done many high end marker trades, 6 trades involving SL66s, 17 PL Egos, 7 DM6s and many other highend markers trades totaling upto 55+ positive feedbacks with 42+ highend gun trades. I'm a respected GWC Member, and also an annual supporting member as well. If you have more feedback than I do, then we can discuss shipping.
- If you post here for trade, you' will ship your marker first unless otherwise noted.
- Once I receive your marker, if there are any issues that we did not discussed before hand, I will return them to you at your cost.
- If you're offering a trade and adding money, please specify how much you're adding. That will make this thread much easier to facilitate. I can not stress this point enough. Don't expect me to ask you how much to add, you know how much your marker is worth and I've posted how much mine is worth. Subtract your marker's value against mine and you get the amount.
- Please be mature when you're posting and try to write in an intelligent manner. I will not attempt to decipher your post.
- Payment method is Cashier's Check or Money Order from USPS, I'll only accept Paypal if you're Paypal verified.
- Items will be send through USPS priority mail, buyer will pay for shipping cost if you want another method, you will pay for the cost. Insurance is recommended at buyer's cost as well.
- Free ups are appreciated and will be returned.
I have a few markers that's going to a good home since I have too many already.
First one is a Gold and Red BW SL66. This marker is absolutely flawless, not a single scratch on the marker at all. It's literately brand new. It has the following upgrades:
What I'm looking for:
1300 cash, feel free to make a trade offer. Here is a list of what I'm looking for in a trade.
DM6 + $600
Light/Dark/Pink Nexus Ego + $200
Dark Ego + $150
Upgraded Super Blue Nasty Shocker for trade.
System X Reg
twist lock feedneck
Matching Super Blue Freak back with .693 insert
Matching Super Blue Freak front
SP Mini Gauge
(click to enlarge)
$500 cash offer
No ions or low end, other than that, feel free to offer.
Last one is a special one. A custom annoed Angel One. The anno job cost well over $400, and it is worth every single penny. You'll not find a better looking and shooting marker out there.
What I'm looking for:
07 Ego + $150
DM7 + $250
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.