PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-05-2003, 10:22 AM #1
tempest45

has been a member for 10 years
philly eclipse holding tryouts

hello philly Eclipse will be having try outs to fill it's roster for the 2003 season we will be attending mostly PSP 10 man and maby NPPL new york &possibley IAO we are looking manily for front and mid players these will be closed tryouts and will be held feb16/03 at global paintball you must contact me to attend also add a brief resume who you played for, how long you played for them, what tournys they played , and how well they placed e-mail me at jpgreenfire@aol.com or IM jpgreenfire here is a list of what we want

must be able to travel this means for pratice and for the tournys we will be praticeing in NJ,NY,PA,&MDthroughout the year

must be commited to pratice we pratice almost every sunday (if you can't do this don't bother because no mater how good you are if you don't show for pratice you don't play period)

must have money we have decent sponsership but it is still very expensive you must have the money to pay for air fare hotels etc. at least 4 weeks prior to each event

that covers most the general stuff for now i belive if you have any other questions feel free to ask

thank you for your time Jason
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement