Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-05-2012, 08:09 AM #1
Worldeater

Talking Got myself a Legend!

This is just typical, the very same day my legend plops down im my mailbox, the PbNation mods decide its now a "classic" marker. I dont know if im honored or offended

Its an all V1 parts, no upps at all. And it looks like its been lubed with sandpaper! Ive never seen so much wear on any gun! Im just amazed the thing still works!

But it did come with the Eclipse POPS ASA and a violent reg. And for some reason an EGO7 barrel

I just hope I can get all the stuff I need to get this baby tip top! Im allso thinking of capping the gauge port on the side. Anyone know what kind of screw that is and where I might be able to get one?
Worldeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:50 PM #2
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Welcome yo the club Sounds like a fun gun to have. With the pops Asa and all. The stock barrels are nothing to write home about, pretty much a re branded proto that for most paint is too over bored.

I would personally recommend trying to track down a v2 ram as the v1's were prone to cracking and failing. last I heard over a month ago Glenn at infinity was out of them bit a phone call can never hurt. While at it I would also inquire about a new noid if you want to do a resto on it so to speak. Also if the previous owners ran alot of lube in it chances are its in the noid, you can pop it open and clean it but I'm hesitant to try it with mine.

A full strip down cleaning, maybe polishing, and re oiling would do it wonders if you haven't already. It really is a simple straight forward and easy break down.