Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
pbbliss plays in the PSP
pbbliss supports Team VICIOUS
pbbliss plays in the APPA D2 division
pbbliss supports Empire
pbbliss is All In
pbbliss is All In
well maybe that Owen has replied, this stupid thread will die.

Come on guys, as much as it will hurt some egos out there, this is a small time sport. Take the NFL for example, coaches/players will get and do get fined thousands and tens of thousands of dollars from the league for publicly badmouthing the refs. Yes, sometimes even in NFL with instant replay bad calls are made (the whole can't overturn a refs call on the field without sufficient evidence) meaning a team loses and therefore may not move on to the playoffs or whatever costing them millions of dollars.

So does Reebok or Nike take their ball and go home?! Grow up. They don't call it Monday Morning Quarterbacking for nothing.

It's part of the game, if it was easy then it wouldn't be a challenge and nobody would play sports or video games or try and pick up chicks or whatever.
Strange Fan #196
Tampa Bay Damage #63
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2006, 08:33 PM #44
mugenXP
Registered Member

Joy Division will look like stupid sore-losers if they do.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:37 PM #45
paintballkilla*
Xplex Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanche4lyf3
your an idiot.
QFT
Old 10-25-2006, 08:49 PM #46
x951dude (Banned)
?

^^^ i second that. delete your dumb thread and go play walk ons with your tippmann
Old 10-25-2006, 08:53 PM #47
pa1ntball 56
Hi my name isn't Titties

pa1ntball 56 plays in the PSP
pa1ntball 56 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pa1ntball 56 is an NCPA player
pa1ntball 56 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
hey owen how come joy or none of the other teams play x-ball, is it cause WDP doesn't have an in with the PSP........

the call was maid, and it stands, and in my eyes, i was there, it was correct. you cant say the joy player wasnt hit first when BC came over the top, the pics show the hit in the back of his arm, how else did they get there
Old 10-25-2006, 08:57 PM #48
rntnicky33 (Banned)

i think if an NXL franchise got sponsored by WDP then they would have a minor sponsership or at least have a booth, like they do in NPPL.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:03 PM #49
thefatpaintballer14
yuuhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa1ntball 56
hey owen how come joy or none of the other teams play x-ball, is it cause WDP doesn't have an in with the PSP........

the call was maid (???), and it stands, and in my eyes, i was there, it was correct. you cant say the joy player wasnt hit first when BC came over the top, the pics show the hit in the back of his arm, how else did they get there
Um...pics/vids prove that he hit fraige, then fraige spun and hit him.

BC came over, ref said you are gone, and you are gone (so really...Seban was the only one left). When Seban went to go do BC, he only shot him maybe a total of 2-3 times...then, BC started shooting back at him.

Also, if you see in the replay, i think fraige shoots Seban in the pack...he points his gun at his pack and you see a little smoke come out of his barrel, and then you see him point at his pack.
TOBH-Brass Tug-Patriot-Magma

Old 10-25-2006, 09:13 PM #50
darthvrla
Ooooh Yeeeeaah!

um yeah, pulling financial support is a great way to promote paintball!!!
feedback
Old 10-25-2006, 09:14 PM #51
Evosniper05

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeumwareit
Per the rules Alex should have a 3 game suspension for the following (please view pic)

[color="red"](iii)Talking, signaling or otherwise communicating, either to a Referee, opposing players or
teammates, except that a player may say, “Hit” or, “Out” or something to that effect once
o don't tell me they reffed right out of the rule book. Joy should have received the win.
umm...this one seems a little confusing to me. is that soppose to take effect AFTER hes out? lol...would be a silent game for that. but how many times in ONE tourny have you seen people ask the ref a question about why hes out, or talk to the ref after hes called out...seriously..
Old 10-25-2006, 09:15 PM #52
inveяse
em dub

thats the worst idea i have ever heard...
Old 10-25-2006, 09:27 PM #53
1eight7

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaxx-captain
No, because the reffing has continued to be poor this season. THREE QUICK EXAMPLES:

1)Remember in HB where Troll of XSV was shot 3 times during the finals and was never pulled. Look up the posts from Art of Miami Rage if you don't remember the incident.
2)Remember in San Diego, NE Hurricanes bunkers the last Ironman player and steps beyond the endline on his way from the last bunker to the flag... and is called out by the rear ref, eventhough the rulebook says the player going for the flag cannot be called out for stepping beyond the endline while grabbing the flag if all opposing players have been eliminated. Rules committee decided that the ref made the wrong call on the field. That "phantom elimination" gave the Ironmen the 3 points needed to advance to Sunday.
3)Joy Division v. Dynasty in Game 3 at Orange County event... enough said

The Pro Division is the pinnacle of our sport, so the NPPL should protect that asset by opening their wallet and paying for the best officiating crew they can assemble and creating a system to handle controversies professionally. Having an "Ultimate Ref" say "I don't give a $%^& if you(Dynasty) win... I don't give a $%$% if you(Joy Division) win" prior to giving his ruling is highly UNPROFESSIONAL.

Excellent point! The head ref & ref #35 are IDIOTS! Everyone agrees that reffing paintball is not easy...but they should protect the integrity of the sport, not the team they favor. I am not a fan of either teams, but after watching the final game, I truly respect Joy Division - they are true classmen! Has that been the Dynasty babies...they would be crying about it!
Old 10-25-2006, 09:48 PM #54
pimpinsaylor (Banned)
lıɥıu

pimpinsaylor is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfromWDP
Actually Jordan, WDP won the manufacturers championship this year, becoming the most successful manufacturer in the NPPL (again). Something that looked completely impossible before the A1 was launched. That lucky too?

.......no, I didn't think so.

WDP have no choice but to accept the decision made by the refs on the field, same as any other manufacturer/sponsor whose teams play in it. Personally I think it was a bum call, and that Joy should have won, but it doesn't really matter anymore.

Your information on who owns the NPPL/PP is also flawed Jordan, it just looks like you have been believing everything you hear again, and re-quoting it as the truth, which in this case (and others I have seen), it is not.
WDP have no intention of pulling sponsorship of the NPPL. This was the most exciting finals action I have ever seen, and the OC event was another great event.

One more thing for Jordan - Joy have been with WDP for 14 years, they are personal friends, and are not going anywhere. The Joy Guys are WDP to the core, and proud of it. It is, and always has been, a great pleasure to sponsor them.
Whoever said that WDP will not be at the PSP again is also wrong. Starting with the World Cup, WDP will have a presence at every PSP event, also every CFOA event.

I hope this clears a few things up. Try to get your facts straight from time to time, or if you want to know something, go ahead and ask me - at least you'll get a straight answer and won't have to listen to the biased, corrupted, and in some cases, straight-up fabricated opinions of those that don't know what thay are talking about.

Peace and Love
Owen
Hi Owen,
The Joy leaving is a what if. wdp to the bone or not, its possible, but im not saying its going to happen. "What if...." So if it looked impossible before the A1, then your admitting all previous angels are garbage? My post was strictly a what if purpose to show that hes freaking out a wdp team got a bad call because hes a wdp fanboy.

Quote:
Try to get your facts straight from time to time, or if you want to know something, go ahead and ask me - at least you'll get a straight answer and won't have to listen to the biased, corrupted, and in some cases, straight-up fabricated opinions of those that don't know what thay are talking about.
This is where your completely wrong. Notice their opinions. No ones opinions are wrong. Just because some people don't agree with everything wdp teams do or some random guy starts a rumor, that isnt in favor or wdps sales doesn't make it "biased, corrupted". Eliminate opinion, and theres no difference between people.

Quote:
Your information on who owns the NPPL/PP is also flawed Jordan, it just looks like you have been believing everything you hear again, and re-quoting it as the truth, which in this case (and others I have seen), it is not.
WDP have no intention of pulling sponsorship of the NPPL. This was the most exciting finals action I have ever seen, and the OC event was another great event.
I recall an article in a P8nt magazine about wdp and Pure Promotions. Here I found the exact article for you. P8NT magazine issue 23 page 66-69. Its says
Quote:
Originally Posted by P8Nt Magazine issue 23
"How does Pure Promotions Fit into the structure of the nppl and WDP?"
"WDP is pretty much a seperate companys. WDP put alot of money into starting Pure Promotions and has some say in it."

Congrats on Nppl MFG of the year, you guys deserve the break.