PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-18-2006, 07:47 PM #127
blinkblue22

First off:
Ha, to your PS3 ebay auction in your sig, I found it a bit of a giggler.

2ndly: On-Topic.
So far this off season for 'Lanche let us recap, and then go from there. 'Lanche picked up Carl Markowski from XSV, for behind the scene happenings. Avalanche X was put together to play PSP D1 next season, no current roster yet. Maybe the two Rosters will be different except for the "Money" players, hate to say it like that. Maybe they won't. Rumors of Voltage to be the next Avalanche, but I find the hard to believe due to the team played 7 man pretty well for what the amount of pro experience they have played before this. I think that Voltage will be the Avalanche team for PSP, so that one team does not have to practice both and change formats. As Logan said earlier in the topic, most teams typically don't as well as they do in one league compared to the other (if I am not mistake). If it is true that Voltage will take over for the Avalanche PSP system, then it is an ingenious plan to keep both teams used to one formant, so they only have to focus on one. It will also make it so the unpaid players can afford to live and work, instead of constantly at a paintball field not making enough cash to afford living expenses.

Discuss.

Sorry for the term "Money" players (Tiljack, Mayo, and Markowski), I do believe they are the only ones getting paid, if I am not mistaken, that is why I assumed they will probably play on both teams

3rdly:
Have the website updated =).

Last edited by blinkblue22 : 12-19-2006 at 08:36 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2006, 08:27 PM #128
VIRTUE ION (Banned)
ION OWNER

heck yes
Old 12-19-2006, 08:57 PM #129
bokraham
Rock Lobster!!!

I just don't see how two different sets of players can be called the same team. If voltage does take the avalanch name for x-ball next year then i will still see them as voltage with a few avalanche players on the squad. I think that the money spent to fund voltage for x-ball would be better spent making avalanche the primier 7-man team.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:29 AM #130
blinkblue22

Ugh, not sure why it did not post a second time, so I will quick type it.

PE- They are picking up the bill for PSP. I do believe Logan said something along those lines a while back

Two Teams- Is a good idea, for it means both teams can work their jobs and afford to live, aswell as only focus on one format of paintball. Logan has said it many times, most of the guys on the 7 man roster do not respect the PSP, so it would not make sense in two different ways to have the same team play both.

Voltage- It is not 100% confirmed that Voltage will be playing as Avalanche X, and it is not Voltage with a few Avalanche members, for Ed will be paying the bills. Pretty much Ed "bought" Voltage (if the rumors are true) and can call them what he wants. Turns out his team system is Avalanche.

I think I covered everything, that has been asked/pointed out/opposed.