CALLmeSANCHEZ
MW

has been a member for 10 years
CALLmeSANCHEZ plays in the PSP
CALLmeSANCHEZ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CALLmeSANCHEZ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
Was it really necesary to post 5 times in a row?
yes i was responding to evryones posts and i was the only one in the thread...

was it necessary to count?
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2006, 08:48 PM #86
Farside_Logan
Chicago Farside '07

Farside_Logan is a Professional paintball player
kyle - i know right? i guess it just upsets me when people think something is more than the sum of its parts.

mdubtk - yes, voltage used to give us good practices, but as previously stated, they don't play 7 man anymore. aftershock also doesn't play 7 man. o, and tom v. used to play for farside, he left at the end of 2005 to play with the all a's... so that was his choice.

owtkast - thanks. i'm way not good enough to make an actual salary, we'll see how much time i put in this year though.

-logan
Old 11-13-2006, 08:51 PM #87
OWTKAST cpt
CBK = poop

OWTKAST cpt is a Supporting Member
Either way logan i give you hella respect for getting in here responding/posting to everyone. That takes time and heart to actually give those around you the time of day. Serious.

Alot of guys are like you and alot are dick heads, so props.

PS.. i want your dark ego that thing is straight sex.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:16 PM #88
mDub TK

mDub TK plays in the PSP
mDub TK is an NCPA player
mDub TK plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farside_Logan View Post
mdubtk - yes, voltage used to give us good practices, but as previously stated, they don't play 7 man anymore. aftershock also doesn't play 7 man. o, and tom v. used to play for farside, he left at the end of 2005 to play with the all a's... so that was his choice.
-logan

I know when he left. Im saying it would be cool if he came back. Ill come out
and give you good 7man practice this thurs CCP!
Old 11-15-2006, 11:37 AM #89
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
Deimus85 plays in the PSP
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokraham View Post
every day is sunday in the avalanch camp
That's what I like to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPopTart View Post
Drop NPPL and pick up as an NXL franchise.
As much as I would love to see that, I don't think that is going to happen in the near future. Avalanche has some amazing ballers, but I don't think they have the depth to compete in the NXL right now, unless they merge with another team for Xball, or pick up some amazing ballers. I would like to see Lanche stick to one league and do well in that, then try to juggle both the PSP and NPPL. Until then, its cool that some of the guys like Mayo guest with PSP teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Scruggs View Post
TALENT... A word that we use in paintball that has a diffrent meaning than in any other sport. Its funny how we look at what makes a great player in paintball, it's got something to do with talent, but it has more to do with heart, willingness to sacrafice for the team, and the ability to learn, to name a few things. Amazingly enough that is what I see with 'Lanche, and they have that talent thing too.
Rant over..

'LACHE in 2007!!!
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Scruggs View Post
This whole thread has given me a new look on what I'm doing with paintball, I'm 25 chances of me playing at your level are slim unless I get my stuff together and sack up and make the extra effort, most of the posting in this forum are atleast 2-3 years younger than me if not more. I too have that OLD bitter person thing going on lol.. And yes the All A's are a WAY better Xball team than 7-Man.
What does 25 have anything to do with going pro? Being 25 is no where near being old, it really all depends on the individual. I know men who are near 60 and are in better health than men half their age. And if you have the knowledge and skill, then there is no reason why being 25 years old should hinder your dreams.

Playground Legends/Fast Five/Drexel University NCPA Alumni/Bulldogs Athens Millennium/Washington Winstons
Feedback
Old 11-15-2006, 03:43 PM #90
Carnagge

Quote:
kyle - i know right? i guess it just upsets me when people think something is more than the sum of its parts.

owtkast - thanks. i'm way not good enough to make an actual salary, we'll see how much time i put in this year though.

-logan

Aftershock not cheating? They couldn't even win cheating in a local 3man last year.

68/4500 tank
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post64366912
Old 11-15-2006, 03:56 PM #91
CALLmeSANCHEZ
MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagge View Post
Aftershock not cheating? They couldn't even win cheating in a local 3man last year.
what the hell are you talking about? and who said anything related to aftershock and cheating?
Old 11-15-2006, 09:54 PM #92
skeletar
The Shootist

Look back a couple of posts, mdub tk said it
Old 11-15-2006, 09:56 PM #93
CALLmeSANCHEZ
MW

well hate some more than m dubtk....
Old 11-15-2006, 10:21 PM #94
810Chad810

810Chad810 is a Supporting Member
Hmm this is an interesting thread. Logan is right about our practices against us towards the end of the season. I got tired of playing against these guys long before the season ended. You have to practice against other teams...there is no surprise that we ended up right next to each other in rankings this season. However, I wouldn't say the practices were meaningless. I feel that you guys would learn the field at practice run us down and get a false confidence on how the event would go for you guys. Where we would more or less work on things like communication and where to put people on the field. Hass is one thing that I wish we had this season and which is the reason why I think you guys were beating us at practices, seeing that he would recognize what we were doing (because he would just watch games) and you guys would just base your game plans off of it, in return setting up plays at the event to beat Evil not everyone else. Just my thoughts, you guys are a great team.

As for kids having no heart...yea its true. When I really started playing I was getting my *** beat 3 days a week by players from Detroit Fusion back when they played Pro and where on some what of an uprise. You have to take beatings in this sport. Expect to spend several thousand dollars before you see any benefit of it and still then it isn't much. Don't expect everything to be just given to you...because it wont happen

HMMM the good ole days

SoMich OG #3

Last edited by 810Chad810 : 11-15-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:27 PM #95
paintballmonkey069

thats so true, you have to take your beatings in the begining and then just take it and make you a better player. Im gettin my *** handed to me all the time right now but im also givin it back, you have to expect this. I wish the best of luck to lanche in 07 and in the future, i hope i can play against you guys or with you guys one day
Old 11-15-2006, 10:31 PM #96
Kohout

aftershock doesnt really cheat i dont no what you guys are talking about and thats BS they are getting stronger every event
Dye. Shocktech. BBT. Badlandz.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:28 AM #97
Farside_Logan
Chicago Farside '07

chad - i never said our practices were meaningless. i actually went back through and read what i wrote, but whichever, i'm sure we both feel similarly about the practices. even if there were one more team i think it would help a lot. and i agree with the hass thing. for one, he is the man. and two, having a coach helps a lot, especially one like him. i remember we used to hand him over to NTK at practices when they couldn't beat us, then he'd help them out and sure enough they'd beat us. and i kind of miss the futureball practices.

kohout - that was someone else saying that... read back, it was more or less a random interjection.

-logan
Old 11-16-2006, 12:48 AM #98
Lucky Tech
I think I was let go.

Lucky Tech is a Supporting Member
Lucky Tech works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
matrix - evil placed higher than us in the last 3 events, but in practice it's just not like that.
Hahaha. That made me laugh. Evil placed higher than you in San Diego only after the NPPL redid the rules a month later and decided to DQ you guys. Would you have placed higher for the year than Evil if you had those points back?

Support your local store or field. Buy local. We need more and better places to play. Buying your gear locally gives your field more money to invest in better fills, better fields and better refs.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:26 AM #99
Farside_Logan
Chicago Farside '07

lucky tech - in the tournament we got DQ'd from (san diego) we placed 9th, giving us 10 points. we actually tied evil for points in SD with 419 points. that would give us 56 points for the year placing us at 9th overall; compared to evil's 48. answer your question?

-logan
Old 11-16-2006, 12:00 PM #100
810Chad810

810Chad810 is a Supporting Member
haha yea i remember the first time you guys came out there, cause I played with you guys for some reason.

SoMich OG #3
Old 11-16-2006, 06:39 PM #101
patedirtysouth

patedirtysouth plays in the PSP
patedirtysouth supports our troops
patedirtysouth is All In
roger henn ftw
Old 11-16-2006, 08:26 PM #102
4leaf4life
WHAMMY

4leaf4life is a Professional paintball player
4leaf4life works for a Paintball manufacturer
4leaf4life plays in the PSP
4leaf4life posts videos on PbNation
4leaf4life plays in the APPA Pro division
4leaf4life is Legendary
4leaf4life supports DLX Technology
so this sunday...chicagoland...??? anyone???
Old 11-16-2006, 08:59 PM #103
XxblizzlexX

XxblizzlexX is a Supporting Member
XxblizzlexX plays in the PSP
XxblizzlexX plays in the APPA D2 division
a few ntk kids might go up to chicago land this weekend...more people should go and we can have a nice session.

RIP THIRDEYE
Old 11-16-2006, 09:48 PM #104
paintballmonkey069

man i wish i lived closer to chitown... its either too far west or too far east... you guys need to come to All american sometime... play philly and whoever else is there
Old 11-17-2006, 02:31 PM #105
mDub TK

mDub TK plays in the PSP
mDub TK is an NCPA player
mDub TK plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohout View Post
aftershock doesnt really cheat i dont no what you guys are talking about and thats BS they are getting stronger every event
wHAT? AfTeRsHoCK Cheating? Nooo WAY that EVER happens...