PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-16-2001, 09:19 PM #22
pa1rio1s

has been a member for 10 years
Yea you could say that, we practiced them this weekend at our feild they arent to great but they shot alot of paint and got lots of money! do you know that we extended our feild alot, its now a really big 5 man field its SICK!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2001, 06:56 PM #23
SplatMaster1
The original SplatMaster!

SplatMaster1 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by h20man04
i know that the compete team is also going ( aka retarded monkeys)

arent they like amateur a or sumthin like that?? and did u mean that they r going to the 3man or 5man?
Old 10-19-2001, 07:22 PM #24
pa1rio1s

yeah retarded monkeys are amature A but they let them in to the 5 man Novice Tourney, but GCR also let Powerstorm, and a team with the Good fellas go also. But the Goodfellas team (Minor Threat) won it but we had fun.
Old 10-25-2001, 08:56 PM #25
skinnypuppy

Question split semis and finals

the way grc and other fields split the semi and finals is a great way to keep everyone in the running for prizes. take the 5 man for example.. after i think it was 7 games each, the teams are divided in 2 by points top 5 one way, bottom 5 the other. now you have 2 equal (or atleast close to equal groups) now each group has there own mini tourney to hash it out for the prizes.
kinda sux if you are 4th or 5th in the top division, but its impossable to put everyone in the prizes. By doing this, more high end teams can play and still leave prizes for the beginners.
Having the high end teams there is a good thing for all, the new teams get a chance to watch and play aginst them, thus giving them much needed practice and experience.This also gets more money to the field for improvements and such.
puppy
Old 11-05-2001, 03:33 PM #26
paintballv
F6

paintballv is a founding member
paintballv plays in the PSP
paintballv plays in the APPA beginner division
hehe

i think we (FACE~ OFF) will be goign to the open pracitce..... on nov.18 well at leats its a possibility.
Old 11-05-2001, 03:52 PM #27
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by pa1rio1s
yeah retarded monkeys are amature A but they let them in to the 5 man Novice Tourney, but GCR also let Powerstorm, and a team with the Good fellas go also. But the Goodfellas team (Minor Threat) won it but we had fun.
Well, if you're not talking out of your bunghole, then I'd have to say that that's pretty bogus. Not only is it bogus to make a mockery of creating specific divisions, it also shows what incredible weenies some people can be when it comes to competition.

Yesterday we had a team stick some of their players from one of their 10-man NPPL teams in against us on the last game of the finals. We maxxed our other finals games, and so did they; we were tied for 1st. I took it as a compliment that they felt they needed to do that; especially after us ROLLING them in the prelims (in fact, we maxxed every game yesterday except one game where a team made a suicide snatch for the flag pull ... we still waxxed 'em and got the hang, tho. It was a GOOOOOD day for this team. If you're curious, the answer is, "Yes" [we did steal some of those magic cookies from World Cup and ate them before the captain's meeting yesterday! LOL])

Anyhow ... I think it was really crappy of the people who run the event we were competing in yesterday to allow that; especially seeings how that team is sponsored by the store/field running said event. It doesn't matter anyhow ... there's no denying who owns that field nowadays! :o)

Dammit, now I'm coming across as braggardly, aren't I? Sorry, it just feels good to finally have a team of guys that just flat out ROCK ... on the field and off!

Okay ... back to whatever you dudes were talking about before ...

Thank you...

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old 11-05-2001, 04:19 PM #28
h20man04

what are you talking about?
Old 11-05-2001, 05:04 PM #29
skinnypuppy

whos talkin out there bung hole

What are ya talking about in your 1st pargraph?
Old 11-07-2001, 08:09 PM #30
GRCpaintball

haha man rob this dude has got some issues, hey look at me have played nppl players and WON!!, yeah everyone should praise me for what i ave done. dude save your stories for somebody that cares and rob runs THE best tourneys in NY and there are no buts about it.....and please stop talkin about your bunghole, save yourself the embarassment
later
NUM
Old 11-07-2001, 08:13 PM #31
GRCpaintball

what the?, this dude is weirdin me out talkin about his bung hole and how great his team is.........oh yeah, know what else is funny??....nobody cares!!!!!
bwhahahaaha i strike again
later
numbskull
Old 11-08-2001, 11:10 AM #32
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

Okay Sparky, let me help unravel your confused, adolescent mind ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by pa1rio1s
yeah retarded monkeys are amature A but they let them in to the 5 man Novice Tourney...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You at least understand the opening quote I was questioning, right? 'pa1rio1s' basically said that GRC (or whomever) allowed an Am.A to play as Novice. I think it's rather bogus, plain and simple. If you're telling me that the people who run the field you're blathering about allow accomplished teams to play as Novice, then I'd have to say they (the people running the field as well as that the team) are pathetic jagoffs!

I get the idea that you're pretty slow 'GRCpaintball' so I'll try to keep this as short as possible and try to not use too many big words:

My statement, "if you're not talking out of your bunghole" is the same as saying, "were you talking out of your ***?" I guess you honestly are a feeble-minded person and it makes sense that you wouldn't understand a very simple sentence like that. It also sort of makes it obvious why you got so confused over the other things that I was rambling on about.

Ya see, jackass, I used too many words to describe something that happened to my team lately ... so friggin' what??? If you thought I was trying to say, "GEE, LOOK AT US GUYS, WE PLAYED A TEAM WITH NPPL PLAYERS AND WE BEAT THEM! AREN'T WE COOL?!?!?" then you really must be far more of a feckless moron than you already appear to be! I was saying that it was shady that the people running the event we played in allowed some of the things that they did; basically so their sponsored team(s) get a better shot at taking first place.

In all honesty, yeah, I am part of a pretty damned good team. We don't get all giddy and excited if we beat a team who has "a nppl player" ... Everybody on my team can call themselves that if they so desire, but we don't. We've been there, done that, and we're going to continue to do so. We also are fortunate enough to practice, scrimmage and compete with and against teams that play in every division, including Pro, at events like World Cup, etc. Damned near every week, in fact. Sometimes we beat them, sometimes they beat us ... so friggin what? Pull your head out of your *** ... we're not a bunch of kids who are impressed by these people. I don't know if you were at World Cup last month or not, but I can assure you that I was not one of those people running around getting autographs or asking to have my picture taken with this pro player or that one. Truth be known, there are a number of pros there that were hooking up with us to hang out and party because we're friends off the field, apart from this sport. Get a grip, kid ... I'm not impressed by these people. Their talent on the field impresses me, and I am impresed with the ones who are genuine people on and off the field. But to the extent of feeling the need to say, "Guess what guys? I'm buddies with so-and-so..." or "I met so-and-so..."

Get a friggin GRIP, kid! LOLOL

If you're really so simple-minded to think that I was going for some sort of "you should praise me for what i ave done" (as you so eloquently put it) then you are definitely the one with issues here. The bottom line is this: I was in a goofy mood and got long-winded talking about my team. So what, kid? Sheesh.... blow me, alright?!

On a final note, what the hell were you talking about when you said, "bwhahahaaha i strike again" Are you a friggin retard or something? You may as well have been jumping up and down and saying something along the lines of, "Gee daddy, look! I said "nobody cares" to somebody days later! I said it once and then I gotta come back said it again, daddy! AIN'T I FUNNY?!?!?! AIN'T I FUNNY?!?!?!" ... you are really pathetic!

Oh, and by the way... what team do you play for? Maybe we can resolve this nonsense without the flames ... grab a beer, a little one-on-one, maybe, I don't care. We'll be hitting every 10-man event that we can that's within reason, and the 5 O.G.s will do some 50-man as well. So, we'll probably be in N.J. and N.Y. during the year. If not, maybe I'll see ya at Skyball, Chicago, or wherever.

Of course, if you just want to continue being a prick, I think I can use far less words and make you look far more the fool. I'm cool with whichever direction you wanna take it...

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old 11-08-2001, 07:08 PM #33
skinnypuppy

you dont understand

fauxking, i have know idea what you and whoever grcpaintball is are talking about.. but dont you dare call me BOGUS over having some low level am teams playing in a novice event. Lets get somthing straight know it all... At the event in question, I notice 4 teams showing up(not pre registered) that are of higher skill level than most the other teams.. So what do I (rob) do.. After the prelim rounds I SPLIT THE TEAMS UP BY PREFORMANCE AND GIVE OUT 2 SETS OF TROPHIES AND PRIZES!!Get it?? how can that be bogus smart guy. That digs into my pocket. Dont you dis me unless ya have a good reason and you never will. I run a fair non biased playing facility. I want the new and up coming teams to get prizes. I know the business and how to keep teams happy, and will never cheat anyone. Jagoff?
Rob.. owner/grc paintball
Old 11-08-2001, 11:02 PM #34
Poser
Banned

hey false king what team do you play for???
Old 11-09-2001, 09:19 AM #35
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

Re: you dont understand

Quote:
Originally posted by skinnypuppy
fauxking, i have know idea what you and whoever grcpaintball is are talking about.. but dont you dare call me BOGUS over having some low level am teams playing in a novice event. Lets get somthing straight know it all... At the event in question, I notice 4 teams showing up(not pre registered) that are of higher skill level than most the other teams.. So what do I (rob) do.. After the prelim rounds I SPLIT THE TEAMS UP BY PREFORMANCE AND GIVE OUT 2 SETS OF TROPHIES AND PRIZES!!Get it?? how can that be bogus smart guy. That digs into my pocket. Dont you dis me unless ya have a good reason and you never will. I run a fair non biased playing facility. I want the new and up coming teams to get prizes. I know the business and how to keep teams happy, and will never cheat anyone. Jagoff?
Rob.. owner/grc paintball
Settle down, man ...

For starters, I was working off a supposition: IF... IF you were allowing a favorite team in to a lower division to HELP them win... then THAT would be bogus. You know people at some fields do those sorts of things, and teams stoop to that level pretty regularly. You have to agree that it is BOGUS when it happens.

I was not "dissing" you personally, Rob. Chill out, alright? Have I been arguing with you? Have I accused YOU PERSONALLY of anything? Did you not notice my use of the word "IF" in my posts?

Come on, man ...

Thanks for taking the time to explain the facts personally; I do respect you for that and feel like I understand you position. Again, I was coming down on the IDEA of field owners who pull the sort of crap I was talking about, not you or your field in particular.

If I were you, I would object to the people here at PbNation about that moron who has the screen name, "GRCpaintball." He makes you guys look bad!

Take care,
Buck

Quote:
Originally posted by NoUseForAname333
hey false king what team do you play for???
I play for the Predators.

The "fake king" thing ... you DO know how the word faux is procounced, right? If so, then I'm sure you understand my screen name is a play on words, not a statement of any sort. You fauxking get it?

Old 11-09-2001, 03:47 PM #36
Poser
Banned

yeah thats cool i get it now i just know that ''faux'' is false in french....anyways yeah i know that grcpaintball kid, dont listen to him, hes well a little slow, and you will have to play some torneys in the ny area sometime
later
mike