Resurrection Support - CM UNIT - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-19-2006, 05:55 PM #1
SeanV
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: mass
 has been a member for 10 years
Resurrection Support - CM UNIT

Good luck to my guys out there in OC, sad i can't be there for it:

Roster for the event:
Sean Hurd
Jarret Minasalli
Gwil Clarke
Matty
Steven Schloss (Peanut)
Curt Digiovanni
Trevor Dagesse


www.cm-unit.com
SeanV is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2006, 05:58 PM #2
poirightape
weiner
 
poirightape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Hey boyz rip it up out there in OC... ill be pullin for ya!!!!


weiner
__________________
US Navy
poirightape is offline  
Old 10-19-2006, 10:13 PM #3
Jolfer
http://lennyemery.com/
 
Jolfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Hood
 has been a member for 10 years
Gl guys.

<3 Peanut and trevor.
__________________
NE Hurricanes
ECA
EAST COAST LOVE

MySpace - FaceBook - LennyEmery.com - Twitter
Jolfer is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:29 AM #4
n2paintball2003
Dr. Strangelove
 
n2paintball2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mass
n2paintball2003 is a Supporting Member
n2paintball2003 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
n2paintball2003 plays in the APPA D4 division
n2paintball2003 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
WOOT for Resurrection!!
n2paintball2003 is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 03:35 PM #5
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la*
 
 
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la* owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la* supports Team VICIOUS
<3 trevor
__________________
G$
SHAKEDOWN - NEPL Amateur

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post15332664
My feedback -------- 0 negative
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la* is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 03:46 PM #6
NEcOnTrAcTkIlLa (Banned)
 
NEcOnTrAcTkIlLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston
One of the guys on this team I think goes to my high school, anyway w00t w00t let's go boys.
NEcOnTrAcTkIlLa is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 07:45 PM #7
dntgeteliminated23
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: bradford MA
 has been a member for 10 years
yeaaaah boy!!!

get up your little res-erections!!

8=================D~~~~
__________________
CONGLOMERATE FAN # 1!!!
Gwiliver Lang fan # 1!!
Gwilym Clarkerov fan #1
GOSU STAR fan # 1
MATTY Styles Fan #1
NECCO HAS A HUGE HEAD ARMY member 00000000001
dntgeteliminated23 is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 08:48 PM #8
c4rv3
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Good luck to you guys, tear **** up.
__________________
Feedback
c4rv3 is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:26 PM #9
Jolfer
http://lennyemery.com/
 
Jolfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Hood
 has been a member for 10 years
Holy tough draw!

GL tomorrow guys! Hang in there!
__________________
NE Hurricanes
ECA
EAST COAST LOVE

MySpace - FaceBook - LennyEmery.com - Twitter
Jolfer is offline  
Old 10-20-2006, 11:26 PM #10
SeanV
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: mass
 has been a member for 10 years
Day 1 Results: (winners in red)
Vatos Locos 98 V 6 Resurrection
Dynasty Entourage 97 V 9 Resurrection
Femmes Fatale 6 V 98 Resurrection
Stoned Assassins 100 V 0 Resurrection

and tomorow we play
Hogans Alley Factory
Performance CS
Momentum
DV8

Tough start, but we arent out yet. Need to win tomorow to put us in position to make Sunday. We are a much better second/third day team, so i'm optimistic.
SeanV is offline  
Old 10-21-2006, 03:16 PM #11
paintballkid187
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
2-5. weekend is over
paintballkid187 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 12:58 AM #12
SeanV
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: mass
 has been a member for 10 years
but yours is just beginning shane. where are you playing walk-on again?
SeanV is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 02:36 PM #13
going gone
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MI
Let me read this again.
You are home. This kid Shane is home. You bust his butt for being home. I guess maybe he is playing at the same place you are this weekend.

Besides, you are playing what? D2 and loosing? I wouldnt be so hypocritical. You lost 5 out of 8 games to no-body's.

You lost 100/zip to the assassins....WAY FUNNY!
going gone is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 04:27 PM #14
SeanV
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: mass
 has been a member for 10 years
and you're a tool who reads every post on pbnation and has something to say.

way more funny.
SeanV is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 05:33 PM #15
Nemesis90
 
 
Nemesis90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Naples, Maine
 has been a member for 10 years
props for playing d2
__________________
Feedback
Nemesis90 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:02 PM #16
MAD4LYF (Banned)
 
MAD4LYF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Melrose, MA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by going gone
Let me read this again.
You are home. This kid Shane is home. You bust his butt for being home. I guess maybe he is playing at the same place you are this weekend.

Besides, you are playing what? D2 and loosing? I wouldnt be so hypocritical. You lost 5 out of 8 games to no-body's.

You lost 100/zip to the assassins....WAY FUNNY!
First of all donkey... Ressurection is the reigning New England 7man Int champ, and not by a few points but by utter domination all season. They are not some "hack" team, they practice and play harder then any other team I've ever seen.

Secondly... it's pretty easy to be an internet warrior (like yourself) and talk #$%^ about a team that is willing to travel arcoss the entire country and play a higher division they they were required to. They could've easily played D3 and smashed everyone in that division but instead opted to take their game to the next level and just for that reason alone they have my respect 100%.

Before you talk do your homework youngster:

http://thenepl.com/standings.html

...oh yea BTW did I mention they will be a FEATURED team in the next Greg Hasting's game? That's right... now you can pretend to play at their level.

Sit down and STFU... you nobody.
MAD4LYF is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:25 PM #17
going gone
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MI
Youngster? lol

Listen sir, Mr. Internet guy. I happen to click this link by accident so I read it and couldn't believe my eyes and now it has only gotten better with your idiocy.
Intermediate champs? Whoa! That is like winning the soap box derby back in cub scouts? Before you go on and start saying "Why are you home?" kinda BS. I will let you know that I have played Semi pro and actually did extremely well.

Actually I just went through your Spectacular NEPL series and havent seen one decent NPPL team in the batch. Only decent team seems to be the friendly fire and they are only D3. So much for your Intermediate series chumps. If your ever in the Midwest be sure to swing by and we will school ya. BTW, I also see you yourself is on quite the spectacular team. Mr. 5th place man in Novice. No wonder you look up to 7 man D3 team trying to play D2. Note I said Trying since they lost most of their games. Only game they did win convinceingly was the femmes. Something they have to brag about.
going gone is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:38 PM #18
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la*
 
 
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la* owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la* supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD4LYF
They could've easily played D3 and smashed everyone in that division but instead opted to take their game to the next level and just for that reason alone they have my respect 100%.

Before you talk do your homework youngster:

looks like you didnt do your homework! with the roster they had for this event atleast 2 or 3 of their players were ranked higher then d3 and no d2 or higher players can play with them..

examples
hurd
gwil
and matt

so with these players they could not play d3

but thats not the point.. why is everyone bashing ressurection? they are the best intermediate team in the nepl.. no need to bash them at all
__________________
G$
SHAKEDOWN - NEPL Amateur

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post15332664
My feedback -------- 0 negative

Last edited by rOcKiNtHeDm5*la* : 10-22-2006 at 08:41 PM.
rOcKiNtHeDm5*la* is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:03 PM #19
PICKLES!!!
 
 
PICKLES!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
PICKLES!!! plays in the PSP
PICKLES!!! owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PICKLES!!! plays in the APPA D2 division
GOML
__________________
Paintballgateway.com
Nuskool Wrecking Crew
Kamikaze Kids
NoLimitSoldiers
PICKLES!!! is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:08 PM #20
PICKLES!!!
 
 
PICKLES!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
PICKLES!!! plays in the PSP
PICKLES!!! owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PICKLES!!! plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD4LYF
First of all donkey... Ressurection is the reigning New England 7man Int champ, and not by a few points but by utter domination all season. They are not some "hack" team, they practice and play harder then any other team I've ever seen.

Secondly... it's pretty easy to be an internet warrior (like yourself) and talk #$%^ about a team that is willing to travel arcoss the entire country and play a higher division they they were required to. They could've easily played D3 and smashed everyone in that division but instead opted to take their game to the next level and just for that reason alone they have my respect 100%.

Before you talk do your homework youngster:

http://thenepl.com/standings.html

...oh yea BTW did I mention they will be a FEATURED team in the next Greg Hasting's game? That's right... now you can pretend to play at their level.

Sit down and STFU... you nobody.
ooooo get some... too bad they probly wont be around next year : /
__________________
Paintballgateway.com
Nuskool Wrecking Crew
Kamikaze Kids
NoLimitSoldiers
PICKLES!!! is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 11:54 PM #21
SeanV
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: mass
 has been a member for 10 years
why do u say that?
SeanV is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump