Forever an AA's Fan

JD9940 supports Cereal Killerz 2
JD9940 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
JD9940 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
JD9940 plays in the APPA D4 division
JD9940 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekyrocketguy
It seems like just a couple months ago people were claiming that XSV paid off the referees.

For a 2k2er, you're acting like a 2k6er...
qft

could not have said it better myself

Action Star Games
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2006, 01:39 AM #23
R8s

If there was a conspiracy, the game would have went to Joy since they are a WDP team... And WDP is the main sponsor/owner of the NPPL...Maybe the last 2 events were the conspiracy? Rage and Joy winning... both WDP teams...? Hmmmmm.... makes one think....

What a load of crap...

The refs made the call, whether it was the right one or not it doesn't matter, it's over and done...

Way to go Dynasty, Joy, Impact, Raiders, XSV, and all the teams...
Old 10-24-2006, 01:44 AM #24
ASSALBERT
A7X

has been a member for 10 years
to the guy that started this thread... your ****ing retarded. quit paintball... please...
Old 10-24-2006, 01:51 AM #25
VECTRIX
OI! OI! OI!

umm, dynasty owns so blargg
Old 10-24-2006, 02:01 AM #26
VFT_GUNNER
THUGLIFE PAINTBALL

VFT_GUNNER owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VFT_GUNNER owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
VFT_GUNNER is attending Decay of Nations VII
VFT_GUNNER supports DLX Technology
wow people talking about nothing ... first off you dont get shot out an then have your arm band pulled an decide to shot back... second chuck henich left the nppl a couple of tourneys ago from what i heard..
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
It's about being a Hostile Kid."
(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <)
copy bunny into your profile help him achieve world domination
Old 10-24-2006, 08:02 AM #27
pa1ntball 56
Hi my name isn't Titties

pa1ntball 56 plays in the PSP
pa1ntball 56 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pa1ntball 56 is an NCPA player
pa1ntball 56 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
bias reffing, remember the nppl is owned by purepromotions.tv, which has a big role in a little buisness we all like to call WDP aka angel- maybe the last 2 events we should of had a rage/joy conspiricy

dont take anything away from the men in blue, they played there ***** off all season and desearve what they earned
Old 10-24-2006, 08:23 AM #28
Papa J

Hey little ignorant boy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaud12
yes ww have hear dit from 100 different ppl, but none of ur opinions are worth more then a pile of ****, the reffs opinions are the only ones that matter. Fact. Get the **** over it.
Take alook at the pics in the other tread and see that all thoose who claimed it was a wrong call, was right... That is the facts...
Of course u little Dynasty fan-boy wanna brush this tread off fast...
And i understand that nothin that we here discuss gonna change anything with the outcome of the event or the series...
But see the poll and see ppls reaction here its good.... cuz they r enlighted that Joy got robbed of the victory... And that was with baised reffing, i cant say if its a conspiracy.. But still fact is facts...
And if u dont wanna get some answers to ur post here... Dont post then, u just show the PB-world whos the retard...

Peace Papa J
Old 10-24-2006, 08:55 AM #29
jjokeefe

Ya know, it is afterall, a game. We're not talking about the assassination of JFK or Area 51 or anything. I blame the internet for this.

Seriously, we should focus more of our energy on how to address the issue of effective reffing in a sport that moves so damn quickly, and has no central point of focus (puck, ball, etc.). If you want paintball to stay "the fastest growing sport on the planet", you need to make sure it can be effectively goverened and reffed.

I play Ultimate Frisbee, a sport that is self-reffed, and regardless of how big its become, due to the lack of real officiating and the fact that players make their own calls, ESPN refuses to air it. We're relegated to CSTV and the like. If paintball wants to keep growing, it needs to figure out exactly how its going to handle penalties. I'm more in favor of a XBall style, Hockey style penalty, as opposed to just grabbing players and throwing them off the field. However, I personally feel the XBall style format is more engaging to watch then the NPPL format.

Seriously, lets forget the conspiracy garbage and focus on using this incident to make changes for the better.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:23 AM #30
KMA

KMA is a founding member
KMA supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjokeefe
Ya know, it is afterall, a game...
...oh and a $25K cash prize...
╚╝╚╩╩═╩╩╝╚
R&M Paintball - Headrush - BlackSheep
100% Positive Feedback
Old 10-24-2006, 10:16 AM #31
jjokeefe

Work a job, that also has a cash prize associated with it. I'm just saying it's time to let this go and focus on fixing the problem in the future.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:23 AM #32
Beaux
Capt. of Pumpenstein

Let me throw this in.

You guys sound like a bunch of Star Trekkers arguing which is better, the original series or Next Generation.... Jesus, get a freaking life!

If you don't like the way the NPPL is run, Don't support it with your money (I.E. Don't attend the event or purchase any of the shwag). If you don't attend and are complaining... you're pathetic.

I run a tournament series and I find it insulting to all involved with people claim crap like this.

Sponsors:
Tank's Paintball | pumpleague.com | HRL

My PBNation Feedback
Old 10-24-2006, 12:04 PM #33
JKeller
Right on

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakid
**** the conspiracy, BC got shot, was walking off, the joy player after getting his armband pulled runs down and shoots the **** out of Alex and BC which resulted in a 341, joy didn't have enough players so Dynasty wins the flang hang and the game.It was way sick from the stands.by the way, when was the other time this year Dynasty won anything in the NPPL?
Hm well no there's no conspiracy, I agree on that point. I like both Dynasty and Joy Division, great teams. The game was a good one, too bad it ended in controversy and nothing is going to change that. However, what you said is not what happened. Sebban was the JD player who ran down the snake and shot up BC. Sebban's armband had not been pulled and he was clean when he decided to run down the tape. And the ref had not yet called BC out, they were arguing. I would have done the same thing as Sebban, but just gone easier on the bonus balling.

♠ Tricked Dust-Ninja '03 Rat Impulse w/WAS F/S♠

- No one here gets out alive - Jim Morrison

►Official Baltimore Trauma Fan #737
"Originally posted by pbstar1990: ...this is the first ever intelligent post I have ever seen in a thread on pbnation. It's because of people like this, the world makes forward progress... thank you for the first ever intelligent post on the nation!"

JOY WAS ROBBED

Last edited by JKeller : 10-24-2006 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:17 PM #34
MATTBEARD
BE Back Tuesday

MATTBEARD supports Team VICIOUS
the refs made the right call. its been 4 titles in a row btw. so shut u cant change what happened and it was a good call. Dan knows what he is talking about... so leave Dyansty be and let it go... WHOO GO DYNASTY they disserve every last bit of the win!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 12:20 PM #35
Lososaurus
All hail the hypno toad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux
Let me throw this in.

You guys sound like a bunch of Star Trekkers arguing which is better, the original series or Next Generation.... Jesus, get a freaking life!

If you don't like the way the NPPL is run, Don't support it with your money (I.E. Don't attend the event or purchase any of the shwag). If you don't attend and are complaining... you're pathetic.

I run a tournament series and I find it insulting to all involved with people claim crap like this.
Next Generation, what the **** kind of question is that?
Old 10-24-2006, 12:23 PM #36
splatter00

Annual Supporting Member
splatter00 plays in the PSP
splatter00 plays in the APPA Semi Pro division
no he is right.. Dynasty is by far favored.. But the refs as well are to blame, in HB, Chino (rage) was hit in snake, the ref came over and was trying to check, Chino replied (im not F******g hit, get out of my way), so the ref did.. And trust me, he was hit.. Thats how all sports go though..

Joy should of won the whole thing but S*** happens
Old 10-24-2006, 12:24 PM #37
tyguy54

i think ure retarded not only for your BS conspiracy but for your inability to grasp the english language, i wouldn't post something so controvercial if your gonna make so many gramatical and typographical errors...

"Originally posted by jman718
tyguy= the gay guy in the back corner "

RACE frame 4 life represent
Old 10-24-2006, 02:52 PM #38
Michaud12 (Banned)
3 bans and still kicking

better luck next year.

now on to world cup.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:06 PM #39
Dr.Hbrt,Actionfigure (Banned)
goon

lol, he makes some reasonable points...
Old 10-24-2006, 04:11 PM #40
Superpede1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy54
i think ure retarded not only for your BS conspiracy but for your inability to grasp the english language, i wouldn't post something so controvercial if your gonna make so many gramatical and typographical errors...
QFT. Although you did make some spelling errors yourself there man.
"Originally posted by drunk misogynist: What? She only has two tits? What a rip off....."
ASM #48
Old 10-24-2006, 04:43 PM #41
bokraham
Rock Lobster!!!

the funny thing was that the guy that bunkered dynastys snake player didn't have his armband taken off until the supposed "end of the game, that's just what perez says to back up his bull****. joy made a very compelling argument in the joy forums, i think you should all read it.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:25 PM #42
JKeller
Right on

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy54
i think YOU ARE retarded not only for your BS conspiracy but for your inability to grasp the english language. I wouldn't post something so CONTROVERSIAL if I WAS GOING TO make so many GRAMMATICAL and typographical errors...
Fixed.... if you're going to flame someone about his/her grammar, don't make yourself look like an idiot by having 5 grammatical errors in your post.

QFT about the conspiracy though.

Everyone needs to stop being such fanboys. If you're going to debate the issue then debate the issue and don't say stuff like "OMGZOrz Dynasty is teh fockin PwnaGe and SoCal > ALL teamzorz and alwayz will be RoFlCOpterz11!1!!!"... or vice versa. It is behavior such as this that perpetuates "conspiracy theories" like the one in this post.

♠ Tricked Dust-Ninja '03 Rat Impulse w/WAS F/S♠

- No one here gets out alive - Jim Morrison

►Official Baltimore Trauma Fan #737
"Originally posted by pbstar1990: ...this is the first ever intelligent post I have ever seen in a thread on pbnation. It's because of people like this, the world makes forward progress... thank you for the first ever intelligent post on the nation!"

JOY WAS ROBBED

Last edited by JKeller : 10-24-2006 at 05:40 PM.