Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Did they make the right call?
Yes (Dynasty Supporter) 255 26.56%
Yes (Joy Supporter) 139 14.48%
No (Dynasty Supporter) 215 22.40%
No (Joy Supporter) 351 36.56%
Voters: 960. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:51 AM #169
The_Tank
Playing in Paradise

both teams tried to cheat, but dynasty got away with it and joy did not. the game should have been a draw.

Team Paradise Connection
visit: Paintball Paradise

proud Member of Seniorenclub-Paintball
Old 10-25-2006, 06:27 AM #170
Papa J

LOL little dude....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309
Yes watch the video and youll see a ton of refs around them, and that he WAS called clean.
After reading all ur little spam adds.... u dont play Paintball do u???
But its ok that u2 speak ur mind... But plz son... U make a fool out of urself...
ALL here.... (even the dynasty fans...) knows that the wrong call was made... Cuz of biased reffing... And from what i could understand the headref shouldnt even be on the pitch.... But he was there and in Greenspans pocket aswell....
But this is the real issue here how can u prevent this kind of BS to happen again????
And ofcourse we gonna discuss this in this PB-forum... But little dude if u dont wanna read it crawl back into the dumbster... and be silent....

Peace Papa J.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:47 AM #171
Underfunded
Autonomous

No offense meant toward the swedes, but does every player on the team speak english? Maybe that's why they didn't argue? Besides, as said before BC should've stayed out.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:21 AM #172
wesselj

There may be one or two Joy players who do not speak fluent english but I doubt it
Old 10-25-2006, 08:23 AM #173
riverdance

FYI: Pretty much every swede speaks perfect english (perhaps besides old people)
Old 10-25-2006, 10:38 AM #174
Xarvaz
Um, Riiiight....

Added some more links with vids for more angles etc.

www.stallions.se
www.paintball.se
Old 10-25-2006, 10:48 AM #175
tylon777
The Comeback Kids

I'm a Dynasty fan, but based on all the facts that came afterwards, Joy should have won. I don't think anyone can disagree, well, except for the ignorant fans who refuse to accept what every picture and video shows.

Anyways, bad reffing happens all the time, and it just happened during the last game, what can you expect?

Anyone else appreciate Maximus' comments after the game? He wasn't pissed or anything, he was still just so optimistic that he gets to play professional paintball as his life. "We live a pretty cooolll life." hehe

Peace homies.

Ill-gotten gain has no lasting value.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:58 AM #176
Yabler Himself (Banned)
Im Into Distribution

ddue once all u kids realize what paintball is really about youll stop ****in posting stupid threads like this 9 page flame fest.....listen the best paintball players are the best actors and cheaters ........bc is a savage and thats why he won the argument........and for the kid with the 12 point post.......all of your facts are wrong......bcs armband was not pulled i was standing literally 30 feet away from him in VIP....he traded with the last joy player......but the joy player decided **** this guy im gonna shoot him up.....that resulted in a 3 4 1 and calling bc clean.....if he would have run by and shot him 3 times instead of 400 it would have been a one on one .......buttt he was charged with shooting with malicious intent....some one should close this thread......the right call was made
Old 10-25-2006, 11:02 AM #177
geekwarrior81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabler Himself
ddue once all u kids realize what paintball is really about youll stop ****in posting stupid threads like this 9 page flame fest.....listen the best paintball players are the best actors and cheaters ........bc is a savage and thats why he won the argument........and for the kid with the 12 point post.......all of your facts are wrong......bcs armband was not pulled i was standing literally 30 feet away from him in VIP....he traded with the last joy player......but the joy player decided **** this guy im gonna shoot him up.....that resulted in a 3 4 1 and calling bc clean.....if he would have run by and shot him 3 times instead of 400 it would have been a one on one .......buttt he was charged with shooting with malicious intent....some one should close this thread......the right call was made
lol....in the VIP?!! I was in the VIP on Sat, and you can't see down the snake, so your full of it.

why don't you look at the pics. BC's armband was pulled. now sit back down.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:07 AM #178
Martece

Yabler himself

Then I will post the pictures AGAIN. BC:s armband was pulled before Scandals

Old 10-25-2006, 11:08 AM #179
Xarvaz
Um, Riiiight....

From this tread:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1819189

http://hem.bredband.net/danwah/dynasty2.jpg

(Fan dĺ martin! )

Another pic from Martece original post.

www.stallions.se
www.paintball.se
Old 10-25-2006, 11:20 AM #180
crazyasfrontplaya

...pwn'd

Black 06' pevs ego

Team Misled front #32
nicky vegas fanclub #7
Old 10-25-2006, 11:22 AM #181
Yabler Himself (Banned)
Im Into Distribution

pwnd hardly u showd me pics of his armband missing so i was wrong on one point .....i dont have an e-ego to up keep......but u idiots dont understand ...who ever can cheat the best willl win an event ....so shut the **** up and play a national event then you will see what it takes to win
Old 10-25-2006, 11:24 AM #182
Yabler Himself (Banned)
Im Into Distribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekwarrior81
lol....in the VIP?!! I was in the VIP on Sat, and you can't see down the snake, so your full of it.

why don't you look at the pics. BC's armband was pulled. now sit back down.

i diddnt mean vip i ment the staff seating next to the snake ....wth the cusion chairs .......so shut the **** up......ps the jt vip had a good view too so u dont know wat ur talking about .....
Old 10-25-2006, 11:25 AM #183
cmesa

Quote:
bcs armband was not pulled
You are a funny guy.

Quote:
.......and for the kid with the 12 point post.......all of your facts are wrong......
It was 14 points, and Im not a kid. Muppet.

c
Old 10-25-2006, 11:26 AM #184
Yabler Himself (Banned)
Im Into Distribution

btw his armband was unjustly pulled by the first reff.......because the dead player in the snake shot him......the hits are from the snake player he was then called clean and over shot..
Old 10-25-2006, 11:27 AM #185
tylon777
The Comeback Kids

^^^ P M S

Ill-gotten gain has no lasting value.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:27 AM #186
Yabler Himself (Banned)
Im Into Distribution

dont call me a ****in muppet ........you dont have enough ****in expericene to call me a muppet ....im a good player son ......your a ****** not a muppet ....im done with this bull****...its like arguing with a bunch of ****in idiots.....youll soon realize what it takes to win
Old 10-25-2006, 11:27 AM #187
geekwarrior81

Quote:
i diddnt mean vip i ment the staff seating next to the snake ....wth the cusion chairs .......so shut the **** up......ps the jt vip had a good view too so u dont know wat ur talking about .....
its hard to believe you now that you're changing your story

yes, the jt VIP had a good view, from the back center. You can see the snake, but you cant see DOWN the snake.

The fact that what you said has been proven completely wrong by the pics makes you the windowlicker.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:29 AM #188
Yabler Himself (Banned)
Im Into Distribution

and i stated iw as wrong about the arm band huh?
Old 10-25-2006, 11:30 AM #189
geekwarrior81

Quote:
btw his armband was unjustly pulled by the first reff.......because the dead player in the snake shot him......the hits are from the snake player he was then called clean and over shot..
lol...you just said it was never pulled! and wether it was unjustly pulled or not, it WAS pulled and you can't tell the player, "hey, keep playing, we made a mistake". BC alos shot AFTER his armband was pulled.