Did the they make the right call? - Page 10 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Did they make the right call?
Yes (Dynasty Supporter) 255 26.56%
Yes (Joy Supporter) 139 14.48%
No (Dynasty Supporter) 215 22.40%
No (Joy Supporter) 351 36.56%
Voters: 960. You may not vote on this poll

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-25-2006, 12:34 PM #190
Yabler Himself (Banned)
 
Yabler Himself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Orange County Newport
ok they still won...... you proved me wrong u get 300 e points jesus did u *** in ur pants whil u were typing ???
Yabler Himself is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2006, 12:38 PM #191
geekwarrior81
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabler Himself
ok they still won...... you proved me wrong u get 300 e points jesus did u *** in ur pants whil u were typing ???
the refs gave it to them yes.

the only reason I proved you wrong is you came in this thread acting like a moron, flaming people about something you obviously don't know anything about. Next time before you flame people, read the thread a little. You can't help but make a post without flaming.

now go do cartwheels into oncoming traffic....
geekwarrior81 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 12:45 PM #192
Michaud12 (Banned)
 
Michaud12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
guys u can talk about this till ur blue in the face, but it wont change anything.
Michaud12 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 12:46 PM #193
Yabler Himself (Banned)
 
Yabler Himself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Orange County Newport
ok sounds like a plan......like i said play a national event then u can talk **** to me and ill listen untill then in my eyes ur just another choad
Yabler Himself is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 12:51 PM #194
geekwarrior81
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaud12
guys u can talk about this till ur blue in the face, but it wont change anything.
this is a forum to discuss paintball, this thread is about the refs call. we understand that its not going to change the outcome. don't read or post if it bothers you, I'm sure you have something better to do, as I probably do to.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabler Himself
ok sounds like a plan......like i said play a national event then u can talk **** to me and ill listen untill then in my eyes ur just another choad
lol...you're such a tard. what does that have to do with this thread? so what you're saying is, unless I know how to be an actor, throw a temper tantrum and cheat,(taken from your above post) than you won't listen to me. No thanks.
geekwarrior81 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 12:53 PM #195
Underfunded
Autonomous
 
Underfunded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: bronx, nyny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaud12
guys u can talk about this till ur blue in the face, but it wont change anything.
The reffereing should change. Poor poor officiating, they need to figure out a better way to do things. Such a game changing call by the refferee in such a crucial game is just unacceptable. Don't forget, if the ref doesn't make a poor decision in handing out that 3 for 1, and the game goes to a 1 on 1 and joy wins, XSV is champion and Joy Division walks out with a larger sum of money.
__________________
"The white man knows how to make everything, but he does not know how to distribute it." - Sitting Bull
Underfunded is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 01:05 PM #196
cmesa
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabler Himself
dont call me a ****in muppet ........you dont have enough ****in expericene to call me a muppet ....im a good player son ......your a ****** not a muppet ....im done with this bull****...its like arguing with a bunch of ****in idiots.....youll soon realize what it takes to win
Hey Einstein.
What do you know about my experience?

Im pretty sure I was a 'baller way back when your mom bought you pink underwear at Bloomingdales..

******s are fine with me. Muppets like you though are the scum of the earth.

Please just go into the woods and crash into a tree.
cmesa is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 01:25 PM #197
Yabler Himself (Banned)
 
Yabler Himself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Orange County Newport
cute sig......dont hate because u dont live where i live....u can call me scum thats fine.....u can call me a muppet thats fine to.....all i know is the call was the right call .....and any one who disputes it is a moron....and fyi im not some little kid......god damn e thugs
Yabler Himself is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 01:29 PM #198
Ash Ketchum
Gotta Catch 'em All
 
Ash Ketchum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTITCH
yes. The ref pulled the joy's armband off, implying that he has to get out, yet he still played on. imo it was the right call.
100% agree
__________________
Purple cocker
Feedback
Ash Ketchum is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 01:29 PM #199
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com
 
Justin Mason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Listen.

BC is american. Joy is from sweden. AMERICA. What is wrong with you kids these days. PAINT THE PICTURE AND STARE AT IT CAUSE ITS THE TRUTH.

D Y N A S T Y. NEWPORT. SLU.TOWN
__________________
Justin Mason is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 01:30 PM #200
Yabler Himself (Banned)
 
Yabler Himself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Orange County Newport
^get some
Yabler Himself is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 01:47 PM #201
geekwarrior81
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum
100% agree
sigh...look at the pics people, what you say isn't what happened
geekwarrior81 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:30 PM #202
Fargbollen
WDP certified airtech
 
Fargbollen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Stockholm,Sweden,Europe
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTBEARD
good call and joy needs to quit whining about how it was the refs fault. dan made a good call i support him all the way. GO DYNASTY!!!
No. You, MATTBEARD need to stop doing these stupid posts all over every single thread where this issue is discussed. We are not impressed and you're making a big fool of yourself doing it.
And we will not stop discussing a matter regardless of how embarrassing it is to you, the refs or your favorite team.

You're the one who needs to stop and take a hard look at the facts of what really happened. Look at all the evidence, doesn't it in the least affect your opinion that BC shot a guy after his armband was pulled and that Alex physically grabbed another player? In front of just about all the refs on the field to boot. No? It's not getting to you at all? It's both on tape and in several photos. Magued told Dan he'd look a fool when the pics and video comes out, and he does look a fool.
Not just that, these two incidents with Dynasty players overstepping the rules are really serious high penalty infractions, one (according to the rules) might even lead to a suspension or at worst a ban. But the refs let it slide. This is very bad for the reputation of NPPL as a serious sports event.

But you know what, after making so many posts like this above, you need to admit you are wrong and at the very least stop posting "good call and joy needs to quit whining" all the time. You are getting old. No they don't whine, they are making well founded factual observaions of what happened and are fighting an unfair long term penalty they do not deserve. See the vid and photo evidence that get piled higher and higher for every day that goes by now. Why doesn't this get through to you? What's the real reason for you posting here at all? I mean you can't seriously think this will stop just because you say so.

Now tell me, is it ok if I play a game and I grab an opponent? As in ever? No? Then why can Alex Fraige (who no doubt knows the rules) do it with no repercussions? Rules are rules, and everyone should be equal to them or we have no serious sports event in NPPL. Now, do you finally get it?
__________________
http://www.angelowners.com
-The one true Angel home on the web. If you're serious about angels, join now.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Angel One.

Last edited by Fargbollen : 10-25-2006 at 02:35 PM.
Fargbollen is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:33 PM #203
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest
 
D3AGL3_PBALLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hollywood
 has been a member for 10 years
D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
What happened was pretty clear. The player that went to bunker Fraige was shot before he got there, look at the pics and you can see some hits on hs right leg and he was hit from the inside before he got there, he plays on, bunkers Fraige. Whatever, they give him the trade out, pull his band, but he doesnt get out, he shoots back at Fraige (BOOM, 1 for 1 at the least) and then BC comes over and he (the joy player) shoots at BC (BOOM 3 for 1). Last guy from Joy comes and bunks BC, but is out beforehand because his idiot teammate made a stupid decision. Joy loses the game because the SNAKE player played on, and their last guy is in debate about a 6 game suspension for the overshooting. The overshooting is not why they lost the game, they lost the game because the idiot snake player shot after having his band pulled. All you Joy groupies need to stop arguing about the last Joy player, because he was out before he left his bunker due to the penalty.
__________________
D3AGL3_PBALLER is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:38 PM #204
geekwarrior81
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER
What happened was pretty clear. The player that went to bunker Fraige was shot before he got there, look at the pics and you can see some hits on hs right leg and he was hit from the inside before he got there, he plays on, bunkers Fraige. Whatever, they give him the trade out, pull his band, but he doesnt get out, he shoots back at Fraige (BOOM, 1 for 1 at the least) and then BC comes over and he (the joy player) shoots at BC (BOOM 3 for 1). Last guy from Joy comes and bunks BC, but is out beforehand because his idiot teammate made a stupid decision. Joy loses the game because the SNAKE player played on, and their last guy is in debate about a 6 game suspension for the overshooting. The overshooting is not why they lost the game, they lost the game because the idiot snake player shot after having his band pulled. All you Joy groupies need to stop arguing about the last Joy player, because he was out before he left his bunker due to the penalty.
pics of the hits on his leg? didnt think so. you need to look at the pics again, his band was never pulled. BC IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOT AFTER HIS BAND WAS PULLED
geekwarrior81 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:38 PM #205
Fargbollen
WDP certified airtech
 
Fargbollen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Stockholm,Sweden,Europe
 has been a member for 10 years
Hey! This is for all of you guys:
MattBeard, Michaud12, Ash Ketchum, Yabler Himself.

I ask again:
Is it ok if I play a game and I grab an opponent? As in ever? No? Then why can Alex Fraige (who no doubt knows the rules) do it with no repercussions? Rules are rules, and everyone should be equal to them or we have no serious sports event in NPPL. Now, do you finally get it?
__________________
http://www.angelowners.com
-The one true Angel home on the web. If you're serious about angels, join now.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Angel One.
Fargbollen is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:40 PM #206
Fargbollen
WDP certified airtech
 
Fargbollen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Stockholm,Sweden,Europe
 has been a member for 10 years
I'm betting you won't get it. But you're welcome to prove me wrong.
__________________
http://www.angelowners.com
-The one true Angel home on the web. If you're serious about angels, join now.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Angel One.
Fargbollen is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:43 PM #207
Underfunded
Autonomous
 
Underfunded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: bronx, nyny
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER
What happened was pretty clear. The player that went to bunker Fraige was shot before he got there, look at the pics and you can see some hits on hs right leg and he was hit from the inside before he got there, he plays on, bunkers Fraige. Whatever, they give him the trade out, pull his band, but he doesnt get out, he shoots back at Fraige (BOOM, 1 for 1 at the least) and then BC comes over and he (the joy player) shoots at BC (BOOM 3 for 1). Last guy from Joy comes and bunks BC, but is out beforehand because his idiot teammate made a stupid decision. Joy loses the game because the SNAKE player played on, and their last guy is in debate about a 6 game suspension for the overshooting. The overshooting is not why they lost the game, they lost the game because the idiot snake player shot after having his band pulled. All you Joy groupies need to stop arguing about the last Joy player, because he was out before he left his bunker due to the penalty.
Where is the one for one on fraige for playing on? His band was pulled yet he loitered on the field. What about BC? He shot too. What about Fraige pulling at the Joy Division player? that's two one for ones right there, I don't know what contact is, but it's got to be very very major. Where were those penalties?
__________________
"The white man knows how to make everything, but he does not know how to distribute it." - Sitting Bull
Underfunded is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:48 PM #208
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest
 
D3AGL3_PBALLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hollywood
 has been a member for 10 years
D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underfunded
Where is the one for one on fraige for playing on? His band was pulled yet he loitered on the field. What about BC? He shot too. What about Fraige pulling at the Joy Division player? that's two one for ones right there, I don't know what contact is, but it's got to be very very major. Where were those penalties?
Fraige was arguing that he shot him first, as most players would. The hits on his leg are in the picture where he is running at Fraige while Fraige is shooting inside, its the pic before either of them shoot at each other. Fraige pulls at the Joy guy when he keeps playing on after having his band pulled. Just like the last Joy guy, I am sure they were caught up in the moment. I dont think the suspension is merited, but the call was the right call.
__________________
D3AGL3_PBALLER is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:52 PM #209
epik808
RED TURTLE MEDIA
 
epik808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Oahu, Hawaii
 has been a member for 10 years
epik808 posts videos on PbNation
epik808 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZZJ...elated&search=

vid from luck best vid so far.
listen to the ref call bc and the guy who BUNKERD ALEX CLEAN! alex is dead. while bc went to wrap the joy guy did alex then slid plays on clean. bc comes over and trades out with the him and ref say. YOUR BOTH GONE

the only player alive in this game is the joy player that comes in thru the ruckus and shoots the piss out of bc.
now the joy player is dead!!!! bc is also dead everyones dead but because of the over shooting it gives dynasty pull and hang no dynasty player is alive. dynasty wins refs made the right call. but if that joy guy didnt go in there and light everyone up JOY WOULD I REPEAT WOULD HAVE WON

btw that ref on his knees is dan perez.

and if u say bc was not shot watch the replay at the end in his hopper the joy guys getsem in the trade off
__________________

OLD FEEDBACK
+33 old feedback +35 new=68 100%positive
HAWAII PAINTBALL VIDEOS

Last edited by epik808 : 10-25-2006 at 03:06 PM.
epik808 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:52 PM #210
PlayersuckRefsRule
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: BG ILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER
What happened was pretty clear. The player that went to bunker Fraige was shot before he got there, look at the pics and you can see some hits on hs right leg and he was hit from the inside before he got there, he plays on, bunkers Fraige. .

Show us the pics !!!
__________________
847 Buffalo Grove IL

Too old to play so I ref.
Stay clean and you do not have to deal with me.
PlayersuckRefsRule is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump