PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-18-2006, 06:51 PM #22
paintballkilla*
Xplex Paintball

ill gety mine at cup. (does any one know if they will still have them on thursday?)
Old 10-18-2006, 08:57 PM #23
ladd_17
bA What?!?

ladd_17 plays in the PSP
ladd_17 plays in the APPA D3 division
ladd_17 is Boss
Yeah, they will still have them...........................................

.....................................As long as they don't sell out before then.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:28 PM #24
brainy

has been a member for 10 years
ordered my onyx through the local store, the store ordered 5 of them, BL direct said the guns would be there by mid sept. and its almost november, i know i could of ordered it directly from BL but i'm all for supporting the local store. it also seems almost pointless to get one now, after WC paintball slows way down here because of the weather. so i most likey wont play until march or april and by then they'll probably have 10 other versions of this gun out. Doesnt really make sense to pay top dollar and let it sit for 4 months, kinda disappointed, guess the timmy is going to have to do all the killing at cup. seems to me that the deals are kinda gettin screwed, but still love bob long and his awesome markers.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:06 PM #25
paintballkilla*
Xplex Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainy
ordered my onyx through the local store, the store ordered 5 of them, BL direct said the guns would be there by mid sept. and its almost november, i know i could of ordered it directly from BL but i'm all for supporting the local store. it also seems almost pointless to get one now, after WC paintball slows way down here because of the weather. so i most likey wont play until march or april and by then they'll probably have 10 other versions of this gun out. Doesnt really make sense to pay top dollar and let it sit for 4 months, kinda disappointed, guess the timmy is going to have to do all the killing at cup. seems to me that the deals are kinda gettin screwed, but still love bob long and his awesome markers.
well here (florida) it just starts up. (meandmygaytippmann lives in fl as well so it will get plenty of use
Old 10-19-2006, 02:21 PM #26
brainy

yeah i know florida and cali you guys get to play all year around but here in ohio we have winter and is SUCKS! but i wanted the onyx in sept when i thought i would get to practice with it up until WC then get to play with it but now it looks like it will sit for 4 or 5 months
Old 10-19-2006, 02:52 PM #27
C-LO21

i live in florida and ma store still hasnt gotten their guns...and we pre-ordered it in late aug.....im goin crazy!!!!

LUXE 1.5 With Ups F/S/T
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post74216732
Old 10-22-2006, 02:01 AM #28
midnightrida
CONTACT ** 4 ION MELTING

i whent to blast one day bc im a idiot when i was driving in the area and was talkin 2 bob and suposidly(spelt wrong) every thing is locally dont in the delta area like milling anno (etc) so i dunno what u herd but ya and all the people who work down there are cool and dont rip othes off so this thread is kinda stupid and i dont know what the hell they told u

Palmers Pump
Jewish BALLER
93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig
feedbak(+1)<---- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post32256010
New Feedbak(+1 and coutin)http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=200709
Old 10-22-2006, 08:56 PM #29
meandmyGAYtippmann
CK4L

so, its not electronics, its the milling and anno of the guns? couldnt understand a single sentence.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:38 PM #30
dnick453
Robotic KHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfhawk460
and ANS won't refund me either...it's retarted

Is that some kind of yummy pastry?
Official "Loc-tite Tastes Good Club" Member #1 and founder
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...k454/dodgy.gif
Old 10-23-2006, 10:20 AM #31
Carnagge

Quote:
Y'know what I freaking agree...I oredered mine through ANS over a month ago...and they keep pushing it back two weeks...every two weeks...I'm freaking sick of this...and ANS won't refund me either...it's retarted...if you guys are getting your guns, why can't we get ours? *grumble*

its is against the law to sell you a pre-ordered item and then not grant a refund, if the customer desires so as long as the product has not been delivered or shipped.

68/4500 tank
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post64366912
Old 10-23-2006, 12:11 PM #32
brainy

if there is a problem getting them produced then why are people able to buy them for BL direct? they told the store owner "mid september", "then definately by the end of september", then at the beginning of oct. it was "we dont know when you'll get them" so only the ones going to the dealers are having problem with milling? we all know why the dealers havent got them yet its because direct wants to sell them at retail and make more money, which is fine but they shouldnt tell their dealers a date and then not go through with it when they clearly have the guns.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:28 PM #33
vanquish_v12

dude, why did you order a new gun that hasn't come out yet expecting to get it by a certain important deadline. if you haven't figured it out yet, paintball guns are notorious for delayed release dates, manufacturing problems and delays, etc. very few guns are actually released on the originally promised date, and even then that doesn't mean its in stores yet. sorry man, but its hard to be sympathetic when you decided to bank on something that everyone knows is very unpredictable. regardless of whether BL is doing anything wrong or not, your choice was not a smart one.
"Originally posted by Darryl Hadfield: Don't be silly. God doesn't make crap."

Last edited by vanquish_v12 : 10-23-2006 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:40 PM #34
Jkpz28
EGO OT's Long Lost Son

Annual Supporting Member
Jkpz28 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainy
if there is a problem getting them produced then why are people able to buy them for BL direct? they told the store owner "mid september", "then definately by the end of september", then at the beginning of oct. it was "we dont know when you'll get them" so only the ones going to the dealers are having problem with milling? we all know why the dealers havent got them yet its because direct wants to sell them at retail and make more money, which is fine but they shouldnt tell their dealers a date and then not go through with it when they clearly have the guns.
Ding ding ding we have a winner!!!!!

They are selling them directly to customers and making profit rather than selling them to a shop at a lower price. Of course they are going to get guns to their direct customers first, they dont want them pissed off and calling them all day, so they put off the shops and have them deal with the complaints of all the customers instead of them catching all the heat.

More money, less complaints, and again more money. Nothing wrong with it, just should have given a later date on the initial release so all these guys arent sitting around waiting and watching everyone get what they should have had a month ago.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:35 PM #35
meandmyGAYtippmann
CK4L

ok, i called, and it still says the phone is disconnected. is the number on boblongdirect.com still working? or is there new number?
or do i dial 0 then area code?
Old 10-23-2006, 02:48 PM #36
<("<)
One Among the Fence

<("<) is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmyGAYtippmann
ok, i called, and it still says the phone is disconnected. is the number on boblongdirect.com still working? or is there new number?
or do i dial 0 then area code?
Uh....you usually dial 1 then the number with the area code for long distance.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:02 PM #37
brainy

Oh i know not to bank on the release date, if i was counting on the gun I would of sold my other ones. BUT i ws pointing out that its not so much a manufacturing problem as it is a "who makes the profit problem." If I were bob and just broke away from national I would do the exact same thing, except be honest about why i'm doing it. Why not tell the dealers that the guns will be sold exclusively through his store until after World Cup, then he could ship to his dealers as promised and still have made the money of the first run.

Last edited by brainy : 10-23-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:25 PM #38
meandmyGAYtippmann
CK4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by <("<)
Uh....you usually dial 1 then the number with the area code for long distance.
ya i did. it says the number is disconected.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:15 PM #39
meandmyGAYtippmann
CK4L

*update*

Ok, i FINALLY got ahold of B.L.D. and figured they were not sending out to stores for about another week, but had some instock. so im ganna order one from BLD, and cancell with the other store.

and for all those people who said i need to apologize, not untill its in my hands.

p.s. then the girl answered the phone, i got so excited. iliterally asked my whole question in one breth. even though she thot i was a kook, i got so happy when it wasnt some operator yelling at me.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:19 PM #40
Shecki
Clockwork Clothing

Annual Supporting Member
Shecki is a Supporting Member
Shecki plays in the PSP
Shecki owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Shecki owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shecki supports our troops
Shecki plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Nice to know...a little late...and I want my money back but ANS won't give it back 'cause they claim it's already paid for...which means I have as much right to a gun from blast as you guys...I just don't think it's particularily fair.
Bro... ANS.... WORST cutomer service in the sport of paintball. I've had several of problems with them in the past. They make a great product... but are horrible to deal with.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:22 PM #41
drethewatcher
*Carol City Cartel*

^^^ no second worst to order paintball, lol
Old 10-23-2006, 11:37 PM #42
karnivor707
707Baller

Its Not Blast(boblongs) Fault Its Your Lame Store You Bought It From.