PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-12-2006, 07:31 PM #1
southernkid7892

treason

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6042700.stm
what do yall think? also the article is wrong the rosenburgs were tried and sentanced to the electric chair after WW2
that doesn't make sense you ****ing inbred, you're either smoking hot or you are not smoking hot.
that's like saying your pet is kind-of a dog.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2006, 07:32 PM #2
Johnny Rebel (Banned)
This flag aint comin down

Treason pisses me off. They should hang the son'*****.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:36 PM #3
caseytmev3 (Banned)

Doesn't really affect me, but he sounds like a peice of ****.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:45 PM #4
AR55
conch shell warrior

AR55 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Good, it would even be more awesome if they executed him in a public square.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:52 PM #5
caseytmev3 (Banned)

This must have been how people felt when Jesus was convicted of heresy.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:05 PM #6
southernkid7892

probably
that doesn't make sense you ****ing inbred, you're either smoking hot or you are not smoking hot.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:26 PM #7
ips8
Fear is your only god

na, it was more of the pharises giving out money to the people to say crucify him, nad to free barabas and kill jesus, alot of the people there had never even met or seen jesus
"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate." Noam Chomsky
Old 10-12-2006, 08:35 PM #8
scumquat1
My friends call me Scum.

Treason is hard to prove, but in his case he's given them the evidence that they need. He could get the death penalty, but they'd have to find him first.

"Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men." - Ayn Rand.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:40 PM #9
southernkid7892

they have found him they captured him and brought him back to the US
Old 10-12-2006, 08:40 PM #10
scumquat1
My friends call me Scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernkid7892
what do yall think? also the article is wrong the rosenburgs were tried and sentanced to the electric chair after WW2
If I remember correctly, the Rosenbergs were executed for espionage, not treason.

"Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men." - Ayn Rand.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:42 PM #11
scumquat1
My friends call me Scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernkid7892
they have found him they captured him and brought him back to the US
When did that happen, 15 minutes ago? Everything I've heard is that they think he's in Pakistan.

Old 10-12-2006, 08:52 PM #12
X_Paint
Once dead, now alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ips8
na, it was more of the pharises giving out money to the people to say crucify him, nad to free barabas and kill jesus, alot of the people there had never even met or seen jesus
I'll take issue here - I don't know where you get this idea, but the people who were calling for Jesus's death - those who chose Barabus were the very same people in these verses:

Quote:
Matt 21:9 Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying:

“ Hosanna to the Son of David!

‘ Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!
Hosanna in the highest!”
Jesus was exceptionally well known in the Synagog in Jerusalem, He ministered there often and was well known.

As for this traitor who willingly went to a known enemy and said on video

Quote:
No Muslim, he said, should "shed tears" for Westerners killed in terrorist attacks.
To liken his sorry butt to Jesus is about as far a stretch as possible. I never heard of Jesus going to the Romans and speaking on their behalf that no one should shead tears when they killed Jews.

Doesn't wash in my book.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:57 PM #13
X_Paint
Once dead, now alive.

As for this person and the charges against him - I think he's due his day in court. If found guilty he should face whatever the consequences are.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:57 PM #14
ips8
Fear is your only god

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Paint
I'll take issue here - I don't know where you get this idea, but the people who were calling for Jesus's death - those who chose Barabus were the very same people in these verses:

Jesus was exceptionally well known in the Synagog in Jerusalem, He ministered there often and was well known.

As for this traitor who willingly went to a known enemy and said on video

To liken his sorry butt to Jesus is about as far a stretch as possible. I never heard of Jesus going to the Romans and speaking on their behalf that no one should shead tears when they killed Jews.

Doesn't wash in my book.
i have heard this from multiple places, one on the history chanel, two, from a teacher in my school who majored in bible study/ religion, and three from another religion teacher who also majored in the subject
"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate." Noam Chomsky
Old 10-12-2006, 08:59 PM #15
X_Paint
Once dead, now alive.

Quote:
i have heard this from multiple places, one on the history chanel, two, from a teacher in my school who majored in bible study/ religion, and three from another religion teacher who also majored in the subject
They're wrong. Read the scriptures for yourself.

Edit: - I'll show you in another thread so I don't hijack this one - give me a min.

Last edited by X_Paint : 10-12-2006 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:59 PM #16
caseytmev3 (Banned)

I didn't say he acted like Jesus, just that people must have had the same reaction when he was convicted of heresy like this american al-qaeda guy and treason. You know, the whole "They should hang the son'*****." and "Good, it would even be more awesome if they executed him in a public square."
Old 10-12-2006, 09:01 PM #17
ips8
Fear is your only god

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Paint
They're wrong. Read the scriptures for yourself.
i have read it myself. there were people there who knew jesus, but the pharasies did bribe a large number of people to shout crucify him.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:03 PM #18
caseytmev3 (Banned)

Well, it looks like he fits in.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:17 PM #19
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!

Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
they're just making an example out of him, nothing more, nothing less. He's no different than the poor sod in the U.S. Army that got executed for desertion in WW2

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed

I know, right?
Old 10-12-2006, 09:24 PM #20
X_Paint
Once dead, now alive.

Quote:
i have read it myself. there were people there who knew jesus, but the pharasies did bribe a large number of people to shout crucify him.
Here's where I answered it.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post27234124

The Bible said they were persuaded - not bribed.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:27 PM #21
ips8
Fear is your only god

i did not mean that all of the people did not know him, but more that alot of them were bribed to shout crucify him