Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-11-2001, 04:54 PM #1
Mittenz_The_Kittenz
Mac User For Life

has been a member for 10 years
Angry Paintballgear SUCKS!!!

ok i orderd my e-mag on Monday morning, out 3 day shipping so it would get here by wednesday. I call on tuesday to find out that they are out of chrome power, so the order didn't go out. I change to a black body and the guy said that it would be shipped out that night. I call today to find out thatit STILL hasn't shipped, now there out of the F*CKIN' drop i wanted, so i get that squared away. I ask if they will give me a break on the shipping and they said no. so i payed for 3 day so they could sit on there ***** for 3 days and jack off. I will never order from that god damn store again. I reccomond that you all don't order from them either.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2001, 05:09 PM #2
TacticalJay
¤Team BackDraft¤

lol. I ordered 2nd day air from them and I waited and waited to receive the tracking number and guess what they never sent it too me! All in all though I did get the package 2 days later. I would call them up nicely and say YOU ****IN' BASTERDS! GIVE ME A BREAK ON MY ****IN' SHIPPING COSTS OR IM GOING TO DRIVE OUT THERE AND SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ***, YOUR GOING TO BE CHEWING ON RUBBER FOR A WEEK!

Oh sorry about that, I had Teret syndrome.

Email me if you Have a Freak Kit for Sale--Smart4408@hotmail.com
Old 07-12-2001, 04:01 AM #3
WhatsPaintball?

Thumbs down dito

i baught a simple splashed double trigger! Charged me almost double to ship, 3 day air...i was like what the heck its only 20 bucks. 3 day went to 1 week. I hate em with a passion! Damn pbgear.com, who cares if they have the hook ups with agd...they are still impotent
Old 07-12-2001, 12:56 PM #4
Ghetto
Destr0y

Annual Supporting Member
Ghetto has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ghetto has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ghetto has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah I'm kinda down on Paintballgear.com also. I ordered a 47ci PMI pure energy tank Paid for 2 day air, got it in 5 days. When it got here the threads were smashed. They had cut a hole in the box and stuck the regulator and the threads out of the box and covered them with tape. Great idea, what morons. Needless to say I had to pay for a new tank and ship the old one back, when they got the tank they credited my card. Anyway the whole thing sucked.

Automags Online
PB Nation
MCB
Old 07-13-2001, 12:56 PM #5
WickeDKlowN
I Shank People

i ordered my mag from paintballgear on a sunday night got 3 day shipping and it got here thursday..but i dident care and ive ordered lots of stuff and never had any prob from them
Old 07-13-2001, 01:55 PM #6
Azure
Dreamer

Most problems I've seen people have with various paintball places could very well be their own fault... not that I'm necessarily saying that this is yours, but it leaves something to keep in mind.

Always call your order in. When you do, make sure EVERYTHING is in stock and that it WILL be shipped when you expect.

You should not be -just- finding out that the drop is out on your second after-the-fact call... make sure you ask about everything every single call.

I've never had a problem when I've done that, and only one person I know has (an item was substituted for another without his knowledge). But for whatever reason, when people use the web forms, they get really upset when stuff doesn't go 100% perfectly. It's hard to have an "In stock / out of stock" system on a site of Paintballgear's size, not to mention very expensive. Same goes for similar sites.

Wonder why you hardly ever hear anything bad about G3PB.com's service? Yes, it -is- excellent service. But also, there is no web form. You have no choice but to call in. Just something to keep in mind for the future...
#87 - Team Flying Balls
Sponsored By: Apocalypse Paintball
Old 07-13-2001, 03:32 PM #7
joshie450

joshie450 is a founding member
hey

i ordered a blue jt ize from them once and it came scrached, they were happy to replace the mask, even though ive only used once since its still nice to know that they did that for me.

ive also made many orders from them and i was very pleased. exspecially when i got free shipping on 4 cases of marbs none were broken or anything

mabye there just inconsistant. they still give you good deals so i mean if your worried about the item being late dont order off the internet shut your mouth and pay more from somewhere local
Cobra Led #25 of 25 f/s and f/t
~Western Massacre~
e-mail-joshie450@aol.com
AIM-joshie450

the only place your sposed to wipe at a tourny is in the sandy can~oh yea
Old 07-15-2001, 11:34 PM #8

paint ball gear is messed up i mean it took them for every to get my freinds mag he had to drive there to pick it up cuz it hasnt been shiped its dumb i only had good results from them but there are a lot of mixed resalts paintball gear has been really good to me i order my angel from them got it next day play 8 dollar ground shiping oh its a gamble but its worth the good prices there wearhouse is very unorgized that is why an the phone reps dont know **** about the guns oh well do waht u do.
Old 07-17-2001, 01:48 PM #9
ArMyOfOnE
New England Unleashed

PGEAR.COM IS F*KING RETARDED!!!! i made a big order from them and they gave me a scratched JT proteus, a broken Vortex fan, and a harness that was supposed to be olive color, but it was black!! the package of the harness said olive but there was a black one inside!! So maybe they took it out or something and replaced it with some different, low quality, or bad harness.

ALSO, THE TRACKING NUMBER WAS GIVEN TO ME THE DAY IT WAS SHIPPED IN!! THEY ARE THE BIGGEST BASTARDS!!

I wanted them to give me a new fan, since it came broken. So i emailed them. That ******* "Chris" hasnt even responed in 2 weeks!! I sent it again and there's still no response! Im gonna call them up and yell the crap out of them SO HARD THAT EVEN THEIR MOTHERS WILL HEAR IT! THEY WASTED MY $200!! THOSE *****ES!

Proudly representing
Paintball Wizard
.... and the 'Ballers of New England.

My Trader Feedback (before the new PBnation feedback system)
Old 07-19-2001, 12:22 AM #10
badchad

they get packages to me in one day..you just have to call it in, make sure it's in stock, like anyother store...
Old 07-25-2001, 06:40 PM #11
Royalresor

Ya they mess up alot. I bought some stuff over hte phone and was told nothing was backordered . I called back when my my stuff never showed and they said everything was backordered but I got some of the things I ordered but not other things I ordered. They deal w/ alot of orders and the guys that package the stuff could probably care less if the stuff is the stuff you ordered or they are just careless or in a big hurry. I noticed the secound time I orderd from them(everybody gets a second chance w/ me) evrything was in order. But I also made that order toping over $1000 maybe a cawicidence. And I also personally know people that recieved extra stuff because pbgear messed up.

Billy
~ If a wood chuck can't chuck wood than whys it called a wood chuck?
Old 07-29-2001, 04:18 PM #12
FSU Paintball
quotedfortruth.com

FSU Paintball is a Supporting Member
Are they the same thing as Action Villiage?
www.parts4paintball.com
Support Luke Mansberger & Strange
Old 07-29-2001, 04:23 PM #13
Mittenz_The_Kittenz
Mac User For Life

yes
Old 07-29-2001, 04:59 PM #14
Skyssx

I've had mixed experiances with PBG. First time I ordered my package got to me promptly, I never use anything but USPS or UPS ground because it will not get to me any faster regardless of who ships it. Second experiance was a friend who ordered his first gun package from pbg, after 2 months he called back and they said he had never called and there was no invoice by that number. Third experiance was recently when buying paint from them. I ordered 4 cases of allstar over the net, the next day they called and said they were out. I asked if they had any inferno and they said yes and that it would go out the next day. 2 days later I recieved 4 cases of hellfire at no extra cost! 60 dollars worth of free paint! I think i'll keep trying to confuse them on my paint orders
Old 07-31-2001, 03:49 AM #15
minime

minime is a founding member
I ordered a DYE VRA and it's missing the pin that goes into the flash tank.

Flex 7 F/S

Old 07-31-2001, 10:42 PM #16
ND21

ND21 is a founding member
I've had mixed dealings with them also. The first couple of times I ordered they got my order right but it took a few days longer than they said. No biggie. Once I ordered a Lapco Bigshot and they said it wasn't in stock but they should have some in a week or two. I'm on the waiting/back ordered list. 2 months go by and nothing. I call to cancel my order and low and behold they have one in stock. Another time I made a big order (5 items almost $300) and I should have it in a week (all items were in stock). 10 days later I called and one of my items (a remote) wasn't in stock. I got another remote (specifically asked if it was in stock---they said yes) and told them to ship my package. A couple days later, I get my package and no remote. I call and they say its out of stock. What a joke!!!!!!! I won't order from them again!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2001, 02:37 AM #17
Noxide
shes all mine

Yea, they do have alot of problems, but there a very big paintball company, the newbies at walk on feilds even know about pbgear, you should always call in your order to make sure everything you want is in stock, always ask questions, just not TOO many
Old 08-01-2001, 04:58 PM #18
Paulo

I ordered a freak from PBG, got a AA tip that was xthreaded and all the inserts were warped. Smartparts hooked me up though a month later.. it was a drag.
Old 08-09-2001, 10:53 PM #19
CockersRule

I've ordered from copaintball.com, order sme paintballs, they sent me the right BOX, but the wrong paintballs inside, they told me that it wasnt their fault, and i had to take it up with National Paintball Supply, so i did, they said, we cant deal with it, its copaintballs problem. so after many calls, i finally got the manager of copaintball, and he replaced my paintballs, BUT, i sent him 2000 back, he sent me back 1500. 888paintball.com, was going to sell me a Red JT Flex 7 IZE, for $60, and it wasnt until i asked them if they included the clear lens and goggle bag, that he told me that it DIDNT include them. paintballgear.com is the only website now that i do trust, ive ordered from them for over a year now, with only one problem, an item was out of stock, and that did take a while to get it, but it was my fault for not checking with them first, to see if they had it. They have a great selection, and i am willing to pay an extra $1 for a harness, or some crap like that, because i know that they have good service (at least i have had good service in the past with them) you need to understand that they are trying to run a business, and they can only hold a certain amount of items in stock at once. if something sells a lot, and they dont have enough time to get it back in stock before someone else wants it, dont be pissed at them, and never order from them again, its not their fault, think about. as for me, im sticking with pbgear.com, and bad sh*t happens with just about every website, thats part of internet shopping. if you hate it so much, take the proper precautions to avoid such events from happening again as much as you can (ask if the item your gonna order in is stock WHEN YOURE ORDERING IT, etc.)

Adrenalin Angel LED <~~ For sale
2k cocker <~~ For sale
PGP <~~ For sale
RockClimbing27@AOL.com
Old 08-13-2001, 11:57 AM #20
Jellopuud

tome there good and answer many phone calls but ot me ****spaintball it better!! i think the solution is to make sure they have in stock!!! and call in orderes ! there pretty good ive orderd from em a bunch.but i oredered raven knee pads.. and got em like 1 month later cuz they were out of stock oh well i didnt care.
Old 08-22-2001, 10:11 PM #21
automagic20
you cant mess with him

man o man....

u guys had bad expeirences.... I ordered a mag w/ flatline nitro and a boss barrel... they say that the flatline and boss progressive are on backorder. SO i say ill just wait 2 weeks for the flatline and the barrel whenever... I get my mag in 2 days(normal shiping) and 2 days later my flatline is on my gun.. wow i thought it was gonna be 2 weeks so im like cool... after about 3 weeks I call and the boss is still not in but they will send me an allamerican for free... a 55 dollar upgrade.... I like them a lot and they have great prices