PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-25-2006, 10:48 AM #22
butterbeam123
Chillin in Da Back!

Bro, your in a god damn Onyx Forum, what do you think kind of responses are you going to be getting here?

Go into a shocker forum, and its going to be the same thing "shockers > Onyx". I currently shoot a Ego, and my previous marker was a Shocker, and since im from Nor*Cal, there's a few Onyx's running around and i got a chance to fire them. They are fast on semi like any other gun with a uncapped board, its just the fact on how it's set up (gun settings, board settings, and trigger settings). Quality is high exspected coming from Bob Long, and feel pretty good in your hands.

Its all personal preference though (hense why i went from Shocker to Ego). Just shoot the markers and find out what you personally like.

*Edit* ^^ for the above weights, NXT are heavier then the 03-06 shockers. And i hear alot of problems with the new shockers. A shocker will shoot like a shocker, just with small upgrades to help out a bit with consistancy.

05 Blue/white fade w/ red parts Patriotic Ego! Red-Blue CP barrel, Star Frame, Star Trigger, D.A.R.T Bolt.

Team Old School Hustle for Life!