Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2011, 10:40 AM #1345
jedi kid
High Performance Killer
 
jedi kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
jedi kid plays in the PSP
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jedi kid plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid-MoLegacy View Post
So are you guys gonna have a tournament anytime soon?
We are planning a 2-man tournament for, I believe August or early September(not sure on date yet). We will be releasing the information on it soon.
__________________
High Performance Killer
www.highperformancepaintball.com
Forget Contracts We Kill For Fun!
jedi kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2011, 10:19 PM #1346
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi kid View Post
We are planning a 2-man tournament for, I believe August or early September(not sure on date yet). We will be releasing the information on it soon.
Pitt will definately have a few teams for this. What will the rankings be?
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:13 PM #1347
oldskool50
 
 
oldskool50's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Up coming Events at HPP

Upcoming Events:


- 2-Man Tournament
Saturday, September 10, 2011


- Customer Appreciation Weekend
Saturday & Sunday, October 15 & 16, 2011


- 3-Man Beginner and 3-Man D3 & under Tournament
Saturday(beginner) & Sunday(D3), November 5 & 6, 2011


- Scenario Event
Sunday, December 4, 2011







Saturday, September 10, 2011
2-Man Tournament


$75 per team if registered before Sunday, September 4, 2011.
$100 per team if registered after 9/4/2011.
Groups with 2 or more teams will be given a $5 discount per team.

$55 per case(2000 rds.) of paint (this event is event paint only).

Prizes: (teams will be allowed to choose their prize in descending order starting with 1st place)

2 - Dangerous Power E1s
2 - Spyder Avant Goggle Systems
2 - Empire Hinge Packs
2 - Paintball Jerseys (choice of in stock jerseys)
2 - Cases of Paint
2 - Tank Covers (choice of in stock covers)
2 - Pro Shop Gift Cards
2 - Speedfeeds (choice of in stock units)
2 - Frequent Player Passes
2 - T-shirts(choice of in stock shirts)
2 - HPK beanies

Qualifications:
Teams will be allowed to have players ranked D4 and under according to APPA rankings.
Rosters will be limited to 3 players per team.
oldskool50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:33 PM #1348
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Pitt will have teams in all of these
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:06 PM #1349
jedi kid
High Performance Killer
 
jedi kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
jedi kid plays in the PSP
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jedi kid plays in the APPA D4 division
This is the first weekend of the month, so it is BYOP for $25, that includes field fee and air. Also it looks like we may get a little break in the weather(89* or so on Sunday) not great but better than recently.
__________________
High Performance Killer
www.highperformancepaintball.com
Forget Contracts We Kill For Fun!
jedi kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:58 PM #1350
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi kid View Post
This is the first weekend of the month, so it is BYOP for $25, that includes field fee and air. Also it looks like we may get a little break in the weather(89* or so on Sunday) not great but better than recently.
I'll be there
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:03 PM #1351
jedi kid
High Performance Killer
 
jedi kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
jedi kid plays in the PSP
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jedi kid plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcCollision00 View Post
I'll be there
__________________
High Performance Killer
www.highperformancepaintball.com
Forget Contracts We Kill For Fun!
jedi kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:26 PM #1352
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
is the airball field gonna be up?
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:44 AM #1353
jedi kid
High Performance Killer
 
jedi kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
jedi kid plays in the PSP
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jedi kid plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcCollision00 View Post
is the airball field gonna be up?
Yes sir, it will be up on Sunday.
__________________
High Performance Killer
www.highperformancepaintball.com
Forget Contracts We Kill For Fun!
jedi kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:44 PM #1354
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sweet. What time are you gonna be up there so i can help set up and stuff?
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:40 PM #1355
jedi kid
High Performance Killer
 
jedi kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
jedi kid plays in the PSP
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jedi kid plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcCollision00 View Post
sweet. What time are you gonna be up there so i can help set up and stuff?
Around 11:30, I also think Sam is coming
__________________
High Performance Killer
www.highperformancepaintball.com
Forget Contracts We Kill For Fun!
jedi kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:37 PM #1356
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi kid View Post
I also think Sam is coming
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:26 AM #1357
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I'll have to wear bright colors to keep him from shooting me in the back off the break lol.
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 AM #1358
jedi kid
High Performance Killer
 
jedi kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
jedi kid plays in the PSP
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jedi kid plays in the APPA D4 division
This weekend(both Sat. & Sun.) High Performance Paintball will be having a back to school special. Any student can bring in their student id and receive a free field fee for the day.
__________________
High Performance Killer
www.highperformancepaintball.com
Forget Contracts We Kill For Fun!
jedi kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:49 PM #1359
madgunner4
 
 
madgunner4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
madgunner4 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi kid View Post
We are planning a 2-man tournament for, I believe August or early September(not sure on date yet). We will be releasing the information on it soon.
dang it, me and a friend were going to play this, but I just found out I have to take a ACT test that day. I've been waiting for awhile for a tournament like this.
madgunner4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:40 AM #1360
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskool50 View Post
Upcoming Events:


- 2-Man Tournament
Saturday, September 10, 2011


- Customer Appreciation Weekend
Saturday & Sunday, October 15 & 16, 2011


- 3-Man Beginner and 3-Man D3 & under Tournament
Saturday(beginner) & Sunday(D3), November 5 & 6, 2011

- Scenario Event
Sunday, December 4, 2011







Saturday, September 10, 2011
2-Man Tournament


$75 per team if registered before Sunday, September 4, 2011.
$100 per team if registered after 9/4/2011.
Groups with 2 or more teams will be given a $5 discount per team.

$55 per case(2000 rds.) of paint (this event is event paint only).

Prizes: (teams will be allowed to choose their prize in descending order starting with 1st place)

2 - Dangerous Power E1s
2 - Spyder Avant Goggle Systems
2 - Empire Hinge Packs
2 - Paintball Jerseys (choice of in stock jerseys)
2 - Cases of Paint
2 - Tank Covers (choice of in stock covers)
2 - Pro Shop Gift Cards
2 - Speedfeeds (choice of in stock units)
2 - Frequent Player Passes
2 - T-shirts(choice of in stock shirts)
2 - HPK beanies

Qualifications:
Teams will be allowed to have players ranked D4 and under according to APPA rankings.
Rosters will be limited to 3 players per team.
When does the shindig this weekend start up?
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:13 AM #1361
madgunner4
 
 
madgunner4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
madgunner4 supports Team VICIOUS
I might be up there around 1:30 or so taking some pictures of the tournament, and if I do, I'll post them up on here.

Last edited by madgunner4 : 09-09-2011 at 11:00 PM.
madgunner4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:31 AM #1362
jedi kid
High Performance Killer
 
jedi kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
jedi kid plays in the PSP
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jedi kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jedi kid plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcCollision00 View Post
When does the shindig this weekend start up?
Captain's meeting is at 10:00 am.
__________________
High Performance Killer
www.highperformancepaintball.com
Forget Contracts We Kill For Fun!
jedi kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:52 PM #1363
madgunner4
 
 
madgunner4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
madgunner4 supports Team VICIOUS
Hey guys, here is the link to my site with the pictures from today on it (the link is also in my sig.) Just click on the pictures to see a full screen shot. Sorry I wasn't able to get out there sooner and get more/better quality pics, but this is better than nothing. By the way, you guys are free to save the pictures to your computer or whatever and use them as you wish.

http://kcpaintballpics.blogspot.com/...otography.html

Thanks to High Performance Paintball for letting me come out and take pics. I'll probably be at the 3-man tournament in november also.

Last edited by madgunner4 : 09-10-2011 at 08:36 PM.
madgunner4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:22 PM #1364
KcCollision00
This is Nuckin Futs!!!!
 
KcCollision00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KcCollision00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgunner4 View Post
Hey guys, here is the link to my site with the pictures from today on it (the link is also in my sig.) Just click on the pictures to see a full screen shot. Sorry I wasn't able to get out there sooner and get more/better quality pics, but this is better than nothing. By the way, you guys are free to save the pictures to your computer or whatever and use them as you wish.

http://kcpaintballpics.blogspot.com/...otography.html

Thanks to High Performance Paintball for letting me come out and take pics. I'll probably be at the 3-man tournament in november also.
Pictures turned out great! Mind if I put the pitt state pictures in our slide show for recruitment events and such?
__________________
www.highperformancepaintball.net
High Performance Killers - Forget contracts, we kill for fun!!!
Pittsburg State
http://www.pittstate.edu
Paintball Ridge, Joplin Missouri
http://www.paintballridge.com/

Pray For Joplin
KcCollision00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:13 PM #1365
madgunner4
 
 
madgunner4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
madgunner4 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcCollision00 View Post
Pictures turned out great! Mind if I put the pitt state pictures in our slide show for recruitment events and such?
Go right ahead. Thanks for asking
madgunner4 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump