PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-03-2007, 04:38 PM #1
bman427

Tips for tryouts

Hey, this guy asked me if I want to practice (btw he meant like see if I can corporate with the other players and tryout) with them in 2 weeks. But is there anything I need to know, and some tips would be helpful.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2007, 06:19 PM #2
pbmad
MDHS

dont talk big and not play big!!! this makes you look like a dumb *** and dont make excuses!

*IF YOUR PARENTS DON' T PAY FOR YOUR PAINTBALL STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE*

UPED PM6 FOR SALE/TRADE
Old 03-03-2007, 06:20 PM #3
pbmad
MDHS

pm me if you have any more Q's

*IF YOUR PARENTS DON' T PAY FOR YOUR PAINTBALL STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE*

UPED PM6 FOR SALE/TRADE
Old 03-09-2007, 09:21 PM #4
me1

has been a member for 10 years
Just be modest, do as your told and try to learn as much as you can. And try to get along iwth them and talk to them on and off the field, if you take all the advice they give on the field and bull**** with them off the field you should be fine.