North Korea Has Tested A Nuclear Device - Page 4 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-09-2006, 12:44 AM #64
Pwn Nubs?!?!? (Banned)
Wa-pa-sha Mofo
 
Pwn Nubs?!?!?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Austin, Texas
watch the first part of this, its amazing:

http://www.truemajority.org/postcard/
Pwn Nubs?!?!? is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 12:50 AM #65
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
too long didnt read

North Korea's majority population starves every day. They do however have a million man army. the us has what 200k?

this effects us little as far as life or death is concerned. If nukes are exchanged between china/japan/N.Korea/S.Korea that could be a problem. But does anyone know if this test was even a success?
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 12:54 AM #66
Its Luke LOL
 
 
Its Luke LOL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyneedspills
if they bomb anyone in the world with those bush is going to pull a lone ranger and turn korea into a puddle.

sersly bush is just a puppet. you really think he would be smart enough to bomb NK, or even make that decision. he cant even give a good speech for god sakes...


it would be someone else who makes the calls, the same person who set up 9/11....
__________________
feedback 3+/0-
Its Luke LOL is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 01:18 AM #67
FEFalcon
 
 
FEFalcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Luke LOL
sersly bush is just a puppet. you really think he would be smart enough to bomb NK, or even make that decision. he cant even give a good speech for god sakes...


it would be someone else who makes the calls, the same person who set up 9/11....
I hope that is a joke...
FEFalcon is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 01:31 AM #68
baver10
 
 
baver10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Luke LOL
sersly bush is just a puppet. you really think he would be smart enough to bomb NK, or even make that decision. he cant even give a good speech for god sakes...


it would be someone else who makes the calls, the same person who set up 9/11....
__________________
My Feedback
baver10 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 01:36 AM #69
TPB_Bubbles
Veritas Vos Liberabit
 
TPB_Bubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEFalcon
I hope that is a joke...



If you honestly think Bush ISN'T a puppet you're a moron. Look at him. He's a ****ing idiot. The Saudis knew him from the Oil industry, and he had contacts within the American government (obviously). He's a literally a tool, for the Saudis. Saudi Arabia own America.
__________________
"It's better to be aware of one's ignorance than to go on believing dubious and unjustified ideas." - Socrates

"Upstream, small redirectons of flow, downstream everything shifts."
TPB_Bubbles is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:03 AM #70
Its Luke LOL
 
 
Its Luke LOL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEFalcon
I hope that is a joke...

its not, well not entierly (sp)... i dont think 9/11 was fake, i do have some questions. but the pilot of the plane that went into the pentagon went to my highschool, and last year on 9/11 the family came to our school and talked. it was very emotional and just hearing what they said really made me believe that it was real.

but bush is a puppet, everyone wants to kill him. but that would open the door to dick and he is under the same power. we are ****ed nomatter what. and exspecially with this new computer voting system, there iwll be no paper trail so whoever is behind puppet bush will have an easier rigging the election.
__________________
feedback 3+/0-
Its Luke LOL is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:22 AM #71
FEFalcon
 
 
FEFalcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPB_Bubbles
If you honestly think Bush ISN'T a puppet you're a moron. Look at him. He's a ****ing idiot. The Saudis knew him from the Oil industry, and he had contacts within the American government (obviously). He's a literally a tool, for the Saudis. Saudi Arabia own America.
I wasn't refering to the part about Bush being a puppet
FEFalcon is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:25 AM #72
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
It's still debatable whether or not they've even tested a nuke in the first place. So far the only word we've gotten is that they claim to have "successfully tested a nuke" underground. This could all just be North Korea looking for attention as usual, and trying to get recognized as one of the "big boys" on the block. We'll have to wait and find out whether or not this was an actual nuke test, or just propaganda.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:28 AM #73
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Luke LOL
its not, well not entierly (sp)... i dont think 9/11 was fake, i do have some questions. but the pilot of the plane that went into the pentagon went to my highschool, and last year on 9/11 the family came to our school and talked. it was very emotional and just hearing what they said really made me believe that it was real.
I'm glad you "don't believe 9/11 was fake", ya ignorant buffoon. Kinda hard not to believe it when the WTC doesn't frickin exist anymore and thousands and thousands of people (including myself) saw it with their own eyes. You seriously had better be from tazmania or some island out in the phillipines or somewhere with no electricity, indoor pluming, or combustible engines becuase if not you're probably the most dense moron I've come across on these boards to date (and trust me this once, theres some seriously dense people around here).
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:34 AM #74
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by $PJ$
Mushroom clouds over NYC and LA. Sounds good.....
I bet it does sound good to you...
Quote:
I hate when people say other countries should not have nukes. We made, sold, tested and used nukes. Now all of a sudden it is "bad" for everyone else to have them.
You are a blind idologist and moral realativist of the worst kind, and common sense seems to go over your head in a mind numbing ammount. Would you give a screaming 7 year old in a shopping mall an AK-47? Same principle. By your logic you see no problem with known violent criminals having guns simply because cops are allowed to? Good thing the majority of America is not made up up people like yourself, or you may have already realized your vieled desire of musrhoom clouds over American cities.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:43 AM #75
killerbunny
 
 
killerbunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22
I bet it does sound good to you...


You are a blind idologist and moral realativist of the worst kind, and common sense seems to go over your head in a mind numbing ammount. Would you give a screaming 7 year old in a shopping mall an AK-47? Same principle. By your logic you see no problem with known violent criminals having guns simply because cops are allowed to? Good thing the majority of America is not made up up people like yourself, or you may have already realized your vieled desire of musrhoom clouds over American cities.
north korea is currently involved in how many wars?
north korea killed how many innocent civilians in a pointless war?

america isnt so great itself, this is north korea's "hey! **** you guys back off!" nuke
killerbunny is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:10 AM #76
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbunny
north korea is currently involved in how many wars?
north korea killed how many innocent civilians in a pointless war?
So you're saying because they're not in Iraq they're good guys?
Quote:
america isnt so great itself, this is north korea's "hey! **** you guys back off!" nuke
Too bad they just used it. And we've had nukes safely for quite a few years now.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:13 AM #77
elTwitcho
***** ***** *****
 
elTwitcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Toronto Canada
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22
So you're saying because they're not in Iraq they're good guys?

Too bad they just used it. And we've had nukes safely for quite a few years now.
Considering you're the only nation ever to use an atomic weapon, and dropped said atomic weapons on civilian targets, define "safely" if you could...

I don't understand why people think "the **** is hitting the fan" exactly. What is it here that is so threatening again? A corrupt, unstable, dangerous regime that might sell nuclear technology to terrorists groups and hostile nations such as Libya and Iran?



Welcome to the last decade...
__________________
ST:Photo - Trust me, you made a wrong turn

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
elTwitcho is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:22 AM #78
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elTwitcho
Considering you're the only nation ever to use an atomic weapon, and dropped said atomic weapons on civilian targets, define "safely" if you could...
Easy, you'd be speaking japanese and worshipping yaorazunokami if we didn't.
Quote:
I don't understand why people think "the **** is hitting the fan" exactly. What is it here that is so threatening again? A corrupt, unstable, dangerous regime that might sell nuclear technology to terrorists groups and hostile nations such as Libya and Iran?
So you're saying that a corrupt, unstable, dangerouse regime that might sell nuclear technology to terrorirst groups and hostile nations such as Libya and Iran having nukes is a good idea just because we've had this problem in the past? Good point there twich, hooray for drunk drivers too - can't believe why people think it's such a problem when we've been dealing with it for years and years now....
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:24 AM #79
elTwitcho
***** ***** *****
 
elTwitcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Toronto Canada
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22
Easy, you'd be speaking japanese and worshipping yaorazunokami if we didn't.
Learn history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22
So you're saying that a corrupt, unstable, dangerouse regime that might sell nuclear technology to terrorirst groups and hostile nations such as Libya and Iran having nukes is a good idea
Learn English.

Why do you pretend to talk to me when you don't read what I write? What's the point exactly?
__________________
ST:Photo - Trust me, you made a wrong turn

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock

Last edited by elTwitcho : 10-09-2006 at 03:27 AM.
elTwitcho is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:52 AM #80
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elTwitcho
Learn history.
What exactly is it I should be "learning" about history? It's a good comeback to say "learn history" when you have no argument whatsoever.

Quote:
Why do you pretend to talk to me when you don't read what I write? What's the point exactly?
How do you "pretend to talk to someone"? Who needs to learn english? The point is that the argument you made was a foolish one that implies that because we've already got some less than responsible powers in control of nukes theres nothing threatening about it happening again. By all means I'd love you to tell me that this wasn't your argument, as it sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of a 3rd grader.

By saying "what is it that's so scary again?" You speciffically imply that there should be nothing scary about it, and then give the startling ironic breakthrough that some people already have nukes. What is your argument if not precisely what I interperted it as?
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 04:15 AM #81
elTwitcho
***** ***** *****
 
elTwitcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Toronto Canada
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22
What exactly is it I should be "learning" about history? It's a good comeback to say "learn history" when you have no argument whatsoever.
No, if you knew history you'd know how stupid it is to say that the atomic bomb changed the course of the war. It's not a comeback, it's a simple statement and it sums everything up ****ing perfectly. Learn your ****ing history, your point is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22
How do you "pretend to talk to someone"? Who needs to learn english? The point is that the argument you made was a foolish one that implies that because we've already got some less than responsible powers in control of nukes theres nothing threatening about it happening again. By all means I'd love you to tell me that this wasn't your argument, as it sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of a 3rd grader.

By saying "what is it that's so scary again?" You speciffically imply that there should be nothing scary about it, and then give the startling ironic breakthrough that some people already have nukes. What is your argument if not precisely what I interperted it as?
You need to learn english as well, another comment I find myself not too surprised to be repeating. Specifically, "The point is that the argument you made was a foolish one that implies that because we've already got some less than responsible powers in control of nukes theres nothing threatening about it happening again." is ****ing retarded. Almost as ****ing retarded as "So you're saying that a corrupt, unstable, dangerouse regime that might sell nuclear technology to terrorirst groups and hostile nations such as Libya and Iran having nukes is a good idea".

Here you go, English lesson time.

Here's my original post, and then I'll break it down for you bit by bit.

Quote:
I don't understand why people think "the **** is hitting the fan" exactly. What is it here that is so threatening again? A corrupt, unstable, dangerous regime that might sell nuclear technology to terrorists groups and hostile nations such as Libya and Iran?



Welcome to the last decade...
Now, here's the point of my post which I made a conscious decision to state explicitly at the beginning of my argument.

Summary of argument at beginning of post - I don't understand why people think "the **** is hitting the fan" exactly.

The implied argument, is that I don't think the **** is hitting the fan, because I don't understand why someone would think that's the case. Therefore, I disagree with the position that "the **** is hitting the fan".

Then, I use a rhetorical question to put me in a position to attempt to sum up the opposing argument.

Rhetorical question - "What is it here that is so threatening again?"

Then I state what I feel to be the opposing argument, the thing that is "so threatening".

Summation of the threat - A corrupt, unstable, dangerous regime that might sell nuclear technology to terrorists groups and hostile nations such as Libya and Iran?

Then, the crux of my argument is that I reveal I was not describing this new threat at all, but that I was describing Pakistan, a country that already exists, and HAS done those "threats" I mentioned. In fact, North Korea is seen as dangerous because of those things which are hypothesized in a worst case scenario. Pakistan however, HAS done those things, it HAS sold nuclear technology to hostile regimes, it IS a corrupt regime infested with terrorists.

AND, the "****" hasn't hit the fan. Pakistan having nuclear weapons is a serious problem, and nobody pays any mind. North Korea, is not half as dangerous as Pakistan, and yet everyone is talking as though this is the end of the world.


And there it is. If you honestly knew the English language and had some basic reading and comprehension skills, I wouldn't have to ****ing explain that to you. If you just took my advice and LEARNED ENGLISH I wouldn't need to explain a pretty straightforward post. If you weren't so god damn unredeemably stupid, you wouldn't have completely failed to understand a direct argument presented at a level a child should grasp and said it "sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of a 3rd grader".

Next time, just shut the **** up and listen to me if I tell you to learn English and History. If you'd have just done so, you'd have bettered yourself, not wasted my time, and we'd all have won.
__________________
ST:Photo - Trust me, you made a wrong turn

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock

Last edited by elTwitcho : 10-09-2006 at 04:22 AM.
elTwitcho is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 04:25 AM #82
Haga652001
Night divides the day
 
Haga652001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Boise Idaho
Haga652001 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Luke LOL
its not, well not entierly (sp)... i dont think 9/11 was fake, i do have some questions. but the pilot of the plane that went into the pentagon went to my highschool, and last year on 9/11 the family came to our school and talked. it was very emotional and just hearing what they said really made me believe that it was real.

but bush is a puppet, everyone wants to kill him. but that would open the door to dick and he is under the same power. we are ****ed nomatter what. and exspecially with this new computer voting system, there iwll be no paper trail so whoever is behind puppet bush will have an easier rigging the election.
Dick Cheney runs the world.

as for North Korea:

I don't care, Kim Jong ill has a two inch pecker and to short egomaniacal Asian Men things like Assault rifles, Fast cars, and Big bombs add inches.
__________________
War Is Peace|Freedom Is Slavery|Ignorance Is Strength
Haga652001 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 04:28 AM #83
Haga652001
Night divides the day
 
Haga652001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Boise Idaho
Haga652001 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22
Easy, you'd be speaking japanese and worshipping yaorazunokami if we didn't.

no I can pretty much thank all of the Marines that Died in the South Pacific for that, not some damn Bomb.
__________________
War Is Peace|Freedom Is Slavery|Ignorance Is Strength
Haga652001 is offline  
Old 10-09-2006, 05:47 AM #84
ssgaR
(yಠ,ಠ)y
 
ssgaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Nanaimo
ssgaR is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Little known fact:

When elTwitcho posts he is actually using this:



However he is so proficient in its use and causes so much damage that the human mind translates this abuse into words as not to cause irreparable harm to both the conscious and subconscious.
__________________
flickr

"Originally posted by paintchk2: You sir are an ***."
ssgaR is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump