Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-08-2006, 11:32 PM #22
TPB_Bubbles
Veritas Vos Liberabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlvandyke
I have a solution to this. We send in Navy SEALS or Army Delta or some people like that. They don't destroy North Korea's nukes or even disable them. Instead, the sabotage the nukes so that when North Korea tries to launch nuclear missles, they automatically turn around and retarget the source that launched them. Then, the next time NK tests a weapon or tries to launch a missle, they end up blowing themselves up (not knowing that their weapons were sabotaged). I'd sit back drinking beer and eating popcorn and get a six foot erection watching that. Then, just to spite them, we have the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission send a letter to the North Korean government reminding them that nuclear weapons can be dangerous and that they really ought to be more careful.

Too bad this is the real world, and not a movie jackass.

"Upstream, small redirectons of flow, downstream everything shifts."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2006, 11:33 PM #23
ips8
Fear is your only god

if that realy did happen, it would be so amazing
"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate." Noam Chomsky
Old 10-08-2006, 11:36 PM #24
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlvandyke
I have a solution to this. We send in Navy SEALS or Army Delta or some people like that. They don't destroy North Korea's nukes or even disable them. Instead, the sabotage the nukes so that when North Korea tries to launch nuclear missles, they automatically turn around and retarget the source that launched them. Then, the next time NK tests a weapon or tries to launch a missle, they end up blowing themselves up (not knowing that their weapons were sabotaged). I'd sit back drinking beer and eating popcorn and get a six foot erection watching that. Then, just to spite them, we have the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission send a letter to the North Korean government reminding them that nuclear weapons can be dangerous and that they really ought to be more careful.
What, are you 12?

Trust me, if that scenario were possible, Segal would be the only son of a ***** to pull it off.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:37 PM #25
ips8
Fear is your only god

or jackie chan, he could blend in well
"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate." Noam Chomsky
Old 10-08-2006, 11:41 PM #26
FalloutMan
The Original

FalloutMan helped look for balloons
I wonder how that will pan out, should be interesting.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:41 PM #27
Kerryh8er04
The Inner Darkness

So could this lead to a new cold war? just wanna know what other people think...
ShockTech Supa-Fly Bolt
48/3000 crossfire HPA
Pumping my way to the future, one shot at a time
Old 10-08-2006, 11:42 PM #28
TPB_Bubbles
Veritas Vos Liberabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerryh8er04
So could this lead to a new cold war? just wanna know what other people think...

No, NK doesn't talk to anyone already, and nobody talks to them. Except like Russia...

"Upstream, small redirectons of flow, downstream everything shifts."
Old 10-08-2006, 11:43 PM #29
RedzFacNum24

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalloutMan
I wonder how that will pan out, should be interesting.
Interesting is not the word I would use to describe the situation.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:44 PM #30
ips8
Fear is your only god

heres how i see it. russia hates us, but are affraid. they know they can not beat us in an up front war, so they supply anti america rouge nations such as iran with weapons and funds. russia iran and NK, and maybe china are butt buddies, but almost every other country hates them, and may go to war if any of them do anything. i think russia is pulling all the strings though
Old 10-08-2006, 11:45 PM #31
Kerryh8er04
The Inner Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPB_Bubbles
No, NK doesn't talk to anyone already, and nobody talks to them. Except like Russia...
Russia didn't give them 'the bomb' china did
ShockTech Supa-Fly Bolt
48/3000 crossfire HPA
Old 10-08-2006, 11:46 PM #32
ips8
Fear is your only god

but who gave china the weapons, probably russia.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:47 PM #33
Kerryh8er04
The Inner Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ips8
but who gave china the weapons, probably russia.
yes but this isn't about china
ShockTech Supa-Fly Bolt
48/3000 crossfire HPA
Old 10-08-2006, 11:48 PM #34
FalloutMan
The Original

FalloutMan helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedzFacNum24
Interesting is not the word I would use to describe the situation.
Why not?
Old 10-08-2006, 11:48 PM #35
Indi86
Welcome to Monkey Island

Luckily, you're not the one making any decisions, Ips. The Norks and Chinese are the ones providing the Iranians with tech, which the Iranians redesign or attempt to rebuild and resell. The Russians need us desperately, because they're falling apart. Putin may be a thug, but he's a really bright one. The only country close to the Norks right now is the Chinese, and even they are starting to heavily militarize the border between NK and the PRC, to prevent the massive refugee influx that will 100% occur when PRK finally collapses.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:50 PM #36
Adema3412
Give me fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom_Unleashed

I believe this will likely force Japan to develop its own nuclear arsenal. In addition, unless severe punitive action is taken against North Korea, I think this will embolden Iran in continuing with its own nuclear weapons program.
You hit the nail on the head right here. In addition, it is just going to increase tensions in an area that is already on edge, not Middle East level on edge, but still pretty crazy.
on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance.
--Murray Rothbard
Old 10-08-2006, 11:51 PM #37
ips8
Fear is your only god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indi86
Luckily, you're not the one making any decisions, Ips. The Norks and Chinese are the ones providing the Iranians with tech, which the Iranians redesign or attempt to rebuild and resell. The Russians need us desperately, because they're falling apart. Putin may be a thug, but he's a really bright one. The only country close to the Norks right now is the Chinese, and even they are starting to heavily militarize the border between NK and the PRC, to prevent the massive refugee influx that will 100% occur when PRK finally collapses.
i agree, russia understands that they cant do anything to us, but they still hate us, so they try to indirectly hurt us
Old 10-08-2006, 11:51 PM #38
Kerryh8er04
The Inner Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indi86
The only country close to the Norks right now is the Chinese, and even they are starting to heavily militarize the border between NK and the PRC, to prevent the massive refugee influx that will 100% occur when PRK finally collapses.
where the hell are you getting you ideas?? the toilet?
ShockTech Supa-Fly Bolt
48/3000 crossfire HPA
Old 10-08-2006, 11:55 PM #39
Yellowpaintballhat
This croc ain't no puppy.

Yellowpaintballhat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hopefully this dosen't build up to WW3

РОССИЯ

I <3 WAFFLES
Old 10-08-2006, 11:55 PM #40
WorrGamR2k1
Earns Money Sleeping

WorrGamR2k1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorrGamR2k1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm going to the recruiter tuesday, maybe he's changed his mind.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:57 PM #41
ips8
Fear is your only god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpaintballhat
Hopefully this dosen't build up to WW3
na, NK might have a large army for a country its size, but it is screwed if it trys to do anything, and russia wont help them directly
Old 10-09-2006, 12:04 AM #42
backplayer999
I lioke tortles

oh no not North korea!!! we all must go hide in our fallout shelters now, hurry!!

You'd rather cry
I'd rather fly