martyremi

just call me, you old fart
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2008, 09:11 PM #1955
oyster14
Fierce Heat

im deff up for prac let me know ASAP so i can tell the boss lady
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life..

FIERCE
Old 03-24-2008, 09:16 PM #1956
toxicflame
Fierce∞EKK∞GW

toxicflame is a Supporting Member
is that your significant other to oyster btw i down for practice
Old 03-25-2008, 06:01 AM #1957
martyremi

well we all can see who is here on this thread, is any one interested in paintball here or was it just a fad for most of ya
Old 03-25-2008, 06:32 AM #1958
WHOWHAT?
Team Who

Annual Supporting Member
WHOWHAT? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
WHOWHAT? owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
WHOWHAT? supports Team VICIOUS
WHOWHAT? is attending Decay of Nations VII
Whats A Fad??? And Am I The Old Fart Who Is Subpost To Call You, You Realy Old Fart???lol. I Think Your Right I See More Post From The Over 35 Generation Then The Younger Ones..
Yo Yo Yo Bill You Still Checking In??? And You Are Down For This Weekends Karnage You Snake Killin Machine.
1ST PLACE D-3 XBALL 08 WORLD CUP
2ND PLACE CHICAGO OPEN 08 D3 XBALL
2008 SPYDER CUP CHAMPS
Old 03-25-2008, 06:39 AM #1959
WHOWHAT?
Team Who

Annual Supporting Member
here is the lay out for cfp
2008 SPYDER CUP CHAMPS
Old 03-25-2008, 06:40 AM #1960
WHOWHAT?
Team Who

Annual Supporting Member
the people who have played it say the snake is super easy to make. the say that biggy could make it off the break.
2008 SPYDER CUP CHAMPS
Old 03-25-2008, 07:06 AM #1961
martyremi

so your saying Big Bob should be our snake monster
Old 03-25-2008, 07:07 AM #1962
martyremi

the plan for this weekends play looks easy just shoot the other old guys
Old 03-25-2008, 07:09 AM #1963
martyremi

and as far as calling me I was talking to the cone-yo ....(pardon my spainish)
Old 03-25-2008, 09:15 PM #1964
oyster14
Fierce Heat

aaaalllooohhhhaaa....doritos look the same old same old...well tear it up caveman..lol....cant wait to ball it up at prac and play some XXXXXXXXBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL............LLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... ..LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....EXACTLY my point
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life..

FIERCE
Old 03-25-2008, 09:45 PM #1965
martyremi

the field layout is sweet we can shut down the field quick,
Old 03-25-2008, 09:46 PM #1966
skinnyballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyremi View Post
well we all can see who is here on this thread, is any one interested in paintball here or was it just a fad for most of ya
Paintball is pretty much a fad for me.....
Old 03-26-2008, 11:12 AM #1967
WHOWHAT?
Team Who

Annual Supporting Member
So Does That Mean? Are You Looking To Advance In The Sport Or Are Ya Happy Where You Are? Just Wondering, Nothing Wrong With Either Answer. And What Camera Do You Have? Ive Had Offers For A Nikon D40x Or A Cannon 20d In Trade For My Ego?
2008 SPYDER CUP CHAMPS
Old 03-26-2008, 12:38 PM #1968
oyster14
Fierce Heat

come on boyz lets go somewhere with this sport...all the hard work, dedication, prac and money..lets not do it for nothin...not jus for ourselves but for are familys and everyone behind us on this trip..lets go to the next level and tear it up...where a family,well die as a family, and we will WIN as a family.....GET IT UP, STAY TRUE, STAY WIT DA RIGHT CREW

FIERCE
Old 03-26-2008, 02:20 PM #1969
martyremi

way to go oyster right on!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:19 PM #1970
toxicflame
Fierce∞EKK∞GW

toxicflame is a Supporting Member
seriously i wouldnt be putting tjis much time to play paintball just for fun. Thats why i stayed close to go to school so i could keep on ballin with you guys, we are a family and lets get this **** going. Tampa bay is the perfect example they practice hard every weekend and it shows look where they are now, we may not make to the pro level but we need to smash everyone in whateverr division we are in lets go boys!!!!!!!! see you guys sat and maybe thursday ill be in town justgimmie a call im down for whatever
Old 03-26-2008, 05:51 PM #1971
skinnyballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHOWHAT? View Post
So Does That Mean? Are You Looking To Advance In The Sport Or Are Ya Happy Where You Are? Just Wondering, Nothing Wrong With Either Answer. And What Camera Do You Have? Ive Had Offers For A Nikon D40x Or A Cannon 20d In Trade For My Ego?
means I was being sarcastic. And for your 07? Go with the 20D because it's a better camera. I have a D40 only because it was in my price range, I'd get the Canon Rebel Xt if I could it isn't much more than the D40 and it's supposed to be better.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:43 PM #1972
ewoodsux21
Fierce

ewoodsux21 plays in the PSP
ewoodsux21 plays in the APPA D2 division
Yea boys we all need to get it up as a family... I consider most of u guys my Family... We need to get it up in D3 this year, and keep on getting it up moving up and up the food chain... I wanna do something with this Sport, not just play every weekend 4 the $h!T of it... We are all staring to GEL as a team and Keep it up... Cya later Boys...
Old 03-26-2008, 07:01 PM #1973
aj85stang

I can really feel the LOOOVEEEEE. What a family. You guys make me proud !!!!! lol.

Martina, I will give you a call Thursday or Friday to see what's going on with practice if any on Saturday. Going crazy at work so my days are nuts right now.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:59 AM #1974
WHOWHAT?
Team Who

Annual Supporting Member
Thanks skinny, thats what i thought. It is good to see some life in here. Its time to step up and kick some arrs. You guys are really playing well as a team, remember no matter what happens we are still family, everyone needs to do what is best for themselves, some times you have to make hard choices to get to where you want to be. If your goal is to play Xball then you have to work hard on and off the field, get in shape, if you can get a job (if you already dont have one) do not eat that xtra big mac instead have a salad. And for those of you who are not seniors in school you need to study keep your grades up and DONT MISS SCHOOL. most schools only allow you to miss a certain amount of days.... and if you plan on playing xball you need to save some of those days for that. Most important is you need to be honest with yourselves, do YOU REALY WANT TO PLAY or is it somthing you think would be fun???? if your heart is not 100% in it you will never be satisfied, and the team will never reach it's full potential. Sorry to go Ophra on ya but i am in touch with my feminine side THIS MORNING .LOL..... GO WHO NATION...... AND WE ARE ONLY 26 POSTS FROM GETTING A NEW THREAD.... POST EM UP.
2008 SPYDER CUP CHAMPS
Closed Thread