PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-02-2006, 06:30 PM #1
Nick1991

NDZ Firing Can

does the NSZ firing can improve efficiancy like the lucky or is it the same as the stock, also how do i tell the difference between the newer version and the older version because i have the 2 tail o-ring L6
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2006, 06:41 PM #2
Riiz
Doing it for mF'ing Falco

Yes it claims to add performance by means of adding volume and improved air-flow. But I didnt know there where different versions of this firing can.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:42 PM #3
whiteblaze

The newer version have the intergrated O-Ring in it... The old version dont. Newer single oring on bolt older 2 oring on bolt.. you also need a bolt stop that doesnt come with the firing can.
Old 10-02-2006, 07:10 PM #4
Nick1991

theres the stock one..