1. It doesn't fit - sig only gives you a couple lines. I like it in a list.
2. Not everytime just for the initial post. Takes up to much space.
3. Lets everyone know what upgrades you have. Really nobody cares, but some do.
4. If you have no useful info - don't reply.
Last edited by HavaBrew22 : 10-02-2006 at 12:24 AM.
1. Make it shorter by combining lines
2. Put it in your sig and you could have it in every post
3. No one really cares what ups anyone has unless you are not a newb
4. You obviously have no useful info so no more talking
Why would you want a shocktech camo body? uglysaurusRex to teh MAX
Originally Posted by perfectpixie2005..."I'd suck to do alot of work to an Fbody."
Originally Posted by Alan777..."Sunny and Wilfred are my fags."
^^^ wow, good point though, no one knows the answer to either question man and just do what small baller did and write each up out in a line like that. but no one really cares that you have an upgraded ION.