Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-03-2006, 10:11 PM #43
erexpaintballer101

has been a member for 10 years
erexpaintballer101 plays in the PSP
erexpaintballer101 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
wow...since im not on any team, just being a spectator the whole series...i have watch most of these team practice, and i would have to say throw these mojo guys in a five man and they will kill...and next Tantrum69 you need to get your facts right and look at the boards because the outbreak team did make it to finals the first tourni at raleigh...the placed 3rd...maybe because they didnt do as good the other times was because the team/staff was stressed out about getting their field ready...so keep it closed cuz...and as for the rest of BA congrats..

as for the input...rockymount seems like a great facility and a great place to have it..would like to see it there again next year. and the reffing was very good no matter what any players say...they just complain because they want their team to win. keep up the good work guys!
Trauma Fan Club #1130
[My feedback]
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2006, 10:53 PM #44
paintballedge

thanks erexpaintballer for the congrats..sorry for tantrum its just that the whole ba who thing still was/still is hitting us hard but what the guys on my team need to understand is taht we went down and did what we wanted to do and thats win the series. We did our talkin there.

again thanks to everyone involved, i woudl like to say centralizing things was nice but a change in scenery woudl be nice every once in a while.maybe a event in virginia????tenn???? idk make some of the home teams have to travel to and maybe some other people have to travel less idk just a thought
Old 10-03-2006, 11:07 PM #45
bAba113r

bA 1st Place it doesnt matter what place you guys came in all that matters is whos holdin the trophies at the end also i love how mojo thinks there better then us HA so bA WHO DEY is what you should have said cause WHO DEY think goin to beat bA BA WHAT

Last edited by bAba113r : 10-03-2006 at 11:11 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:12 PM #46
ADIDAS
IFOTFD

just so you know, all this banter is being monitored and reported and might be held against teams next year if people refuse to stay on subject. This is the last time I will say that to BA or MOJO or whoever else decides they are an internet bad boy
Nick
Gen-X Global, JT USA, Viewloader, Detroit Welfare
Old 10-03-2006, 11:37 PM #47
Bradley08

I wanna be an internet bad boy..... 4 lyfe
Old 10-03-2006, 11:39 PM #48
JoshG

The EXP has gone a long way since last year. The reason BadMojo didn't play the first event was because we were afraid it would be run the same way as last season.

Reffing was some of the best I've seen, and I've been to a lot of tournaments. The reason we decided to be a part of RMPC is because how awesome it is. This is still a new field, and I think with the word getting out it will be the only place players will play. I personally have been a part of MANY fields, and for only being open less than a year it sure does have a lot of teams coming to practice.

One thing that could improve is the prize list. Also, playing the one day event was rough. Maybe going to only 6 garanteed games before semi's??

The tournament was overall a GREAT experience! I hope to see everyone next year!!

BA: First off, I am the coach for Bad Mojo... and I dont recall following ANYONE to any staging area. I did hang out with AA some... as well as pirates/ smith vegas... We staged next to Outbreak... and other than that I didnt really talk to any other teams. You must have been mistaken. Also, only 4 of us mojo players are posting (JT, bunkeru42, adamk and myself), so do not assume everyone on here plays for me. I do not tolerate that type of behavior and I think both teams saying stuff on a forum is just giving this series a bad name.

Revalation, you boys played insane on saturday, and congrats on the win!
SmithVegas, we owe you two now! Hope to see you at practice soon!!
BA Black, Thanks for showing us the "send 4 players to the center 50 off the break" game plan wouldnt work.

...and to BA red, always a pleasure. You guys were always fun to play, and I got a laugh out of the smack talk. If you play another NC event, I am sure we will see you there!
Old 10-03-2006, 11:48 PM #49
paintballedge

Josh sorry for mistaking you ... the guy that was following us that i had to put my hand on was a stocky red head guy that said he was the mojo coach. Sorry i just took his word and believed him my bad and i am in no way blamming you for what happend smack talk happens in every event. You guys where fun to play and it was competitive like always. I can't say for shure if we will be playing next year as it is not my call what series we play. We are debating wether its worth the drive for only 8 teams playing and 3 of them bringing all the hate(not saying we don't deserve it since we dish it out just as much).

Overall again good event. P.S. what is goin to be done if the hate don't stop towards next year just wonderin. Are you really going to penilalize someone for smack talk?? this woudl be very interesting how that would play out.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:23 AM #50
RedMage138
Red Means Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASR11
Rookie (Div 3):
A player who has not played on a National Level 7-player or X-ball/NXL Pro, Semi-Pro, Am or Novice previous to the current tournament or played Rookie previous to the current tournament season (See definition of National Level below).

National Level Events:

The following will be considered National Level Tournament Circuits:

NPPL-National Professional Paintball League
PSP- Paintball Sports Promotions
NXL- National X-ball League
XPSL- Xtreme Paintball Sports League
EXP- Eastern Xtreme Paintball Series
IAO (International Amatuer Open)
(EXP Series staff reserves the right to classify tournaments as National level or not)

No body on Revelation or any BR teams have played any of these series as novice therefor we are all rookie...as for bA i dunno....but we have played CFOA Novice (d2) but as u can see thats not on the list of national events....do some research b4 u post.

**Jerry the tournaments where run very well. Loved the facility and the staff. Reffing was good. As it has been said would like to see more teams and diff. venue locations. would love to see more venders but that might come with more advertisement and teams. thanks for a great year though.

well then CFOA should be added to that group of tournaments, seeing as how the competition for CFOA is comprable to any of those tournaments listed

Current Infraction Count: 8

"Originally posted by Fat Joe: Yea well, this is ST:S. Serious. Business.".
Old 10-04-2006, 06:31 AM #51
MantisFactory

I think the cfoa should also be in the list

jerry
Old 10-04-2006, 08:07 AM #52
M.O.B.
Carolina Kartel

I agree, add the CFOA to the list. Also, don't allow any D2 players on a D3 roster.
Old 10-04-2006, 12:34 PM #53
JoshG

That acctually is a great idea. I think if you do that, you will have more D2 and D1 teams.

and paintballedge, that was one of my players but that was not me. Appologies for anything said. As a team we dont hold grudges. I think we all understand what tough competition will do. No hard feelings on our end. If you guys end up playing a series in NC, you will see us there!

Last edited by JoshG : 10-04-2006 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:58 PM #54
KABroda
E-HHH8er

I only played the first event in raleigh. there was a decent turn out for that one. moving the event around could draw in more teams if you can find other nice fields in the area. sounds like reffing was good. i dont know how the event was run in the past but it sounds like things are getting better.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:09 PM #55
tvpduck
Off Constantly Duck

tvpduck donated to help Peyton Trent
tvpduck owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
tvpduck supports Bob Gurnsey
Our team played the EXP in 2005 (TVP factory D3) and 2006 (Off Constantly D2). There have been some changes for the better (field layouts and reffing) but as every one on here has said, the management of EXP has not improved (actually it got worse). No communication with the teams, no answer to questions that players may post, it just hangs out there. For those of you that know us, we try, but are not on the level we need to be to play D2 yet we had to move up from D3 after 2005 season (so to those kids that wondered out loud why did we play D2, now you know).

The reffing is excellent, the games run good, and the fields are a dream (not just the layout, but the location).

We gave EXP two years, and being that we can't move down, we will move on. Good luck EXP, hope nothing but the best to you guys.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:57 PM #56
big_red_COCKer

Ok all i hear is blah blah blah im a dirty tramp. EXP is a fun series, great reffing, the exp could be huge if
1. More teams would show up (its like people are scared to play)
2. Events were spread out more.
Overall I had fun, as for bad mojo, i enjoyed playing against you guys, the smack talk is healthy just as in any sport i do not take offense. So, in conclusion the exp was good, teams were competitve, even with the samll number of them.

Killin since 2000

FREESTYLE NATION
Old 10-05-2006, 09:12 PM #57
OtacoK
hasbeen

OtacoK plays in the PSP
OtacoK plays in the APPA D3 division
bA what?

From an unbiased point of view, congrats on winning... but somewhat building a bad "wrap" from all the poo being flung. Say whats on your mind, talk some trash... but try to be somewhat professional about it. F this, and F that, and ranting like 12 year old will do you no good. Been there done that.

I had to comment on the dude crying about bA throwing a game. They brought 2 teams, both paid entry and shot paint im sure. Wouldnt that be really the only advantage to bringing 2 teams? bA is and empire... always rolled way deep, probably always will. Im sure any other team/player would have done the same if they were in their posisiton.

Congrats bA on the series win. Were hoping to wrap up the CTS in a couple weeks. You all need to get to the 859 if you complaning about needing some good pratice. We shall smash heads, and all go home bleeding. Isnt that what indoor paintball is all about?

Some tell JT$ to call me, for I do not have those digets...

NK
Old 10-07-2006, 10:26 PM #58
wanky
Dirty Needles RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMage138
well then CFOA should be added to that group of tournaments, seeing as how the competition for CFOA is comprable to any of those tournaments listed
Your right lets all cry because CFOA draws better teams.

No team from the west coast makes regular appearances in the CFOA, and maybe one team comes from the midwest and thats for cfoa x-ball, so how exactly do you call it a national event?

In all actuality if you want to put CFOA on that list you might as well make it the "better teams play in these leagues" list.

But anyway,

Exp doesn't draw any teams because they are competing with CFOA and competing with the largest regional series in the US is always smart. Add to that that the CFOA actually keeps players informed with a reliable website , draws more vendors and industry support, actually goes to different places, and has the organization to pull things off and you have one large loss for the EXP.

Thats not even me being mean, thats just fact.

-Deen
Old 10-08-2006, 12:23 AM #59
dougherty71790

^^^wanky=wanker
Old 10-08-2006, 01:02 AM #60
alex14
Flipmode is the squiddod.

alex14 plays in the PSP
alex14 plays in the MiLP
alex14 plays in the APPA D2 division
first off let me say i love 7 man, but the exp was not very well run. ID cards were close to always a problem, the reffs (excepts 2-3) would not get off the net. the reffs lied and made bogus calls. when i say lied here is an example, i was bounced in the head, i called for a paintcheck and he said get out. i left the field and all my teammates asked why he called me out. i said i was ht on my head. thay told me i wasnt so i went and talked to the reff after the game and the dude claimed he said stay in. idk how 4 guys could heard "get out" when he said stay in.
i'm not even going to get started on last years missing prizes.

it was just poorly run and only had decent reffing. not to mention not knowing where the event was being held untill 2 weeks before.

7 man rules ad i will miss it but the exp wasnt good.

R.I.P Majestic. Best days of my life.
Boys Town. Putting the G in GFOA
1-3 1st place
Old 10-08-2006, 12:04 PM #61
magicviz
Outbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanky
Your right lets all cry because CFOA draws better teams.

No team from the west coast makes regular appearances in the CFOA, and maybe one team comes from the midwest and thats for cfoa x-ball, so how exactly do you call it a national event?

In all actuality if you want to put CFOA on that list you might as well make it the "better teams play in these leagues" list.

But anyway,

Exp doesn't draw any teams because they are competing with CFOA and competing with the largest regional series in the US is always smart. Add to that that the CFOA actually keeps players informed with a reliable website , draws more vendors and industry support, actually goes to different places, and has the organization to pull things off and you have one large loss for the EXP.

Thats not even me being mean, thats just fact.

-Deen

i'm not sure if you are missing the point, or i am not understanding your post wanky-

the point was that if teams are playing d2 in cfoa, then they should not be able to drop down and play d3 at the exp. it was in no way comparing the two series at all. i think if you play an event like cfoa where the competition is awsome for a year, then play d2 there, its pretty obvious to me that you shouldn't be playing d3 at an exp event.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:09 PM #62
wanky
Dirty Needles RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicviz
i'm not sure if you are missing the point, or i am not understanding your post wanky-

the point was that if teams are playing d2 in cfoa, then they should not be able to drop down and play d3 at the exp. it was in no way comparing the two series at all. i think if you play an event like cfoa where the competition is awsome for a year, then play d2 there, its pretty obvious to me that you shouldn't be playing d3 at an exp event.
I was mainly addressing RedMage and anyone who agrees with him. He's talking about putting CFOA on the national level tournaments list. They are not in anyway in a national level tournament. As for sandbagging from league to league as you describe it, I agree thats pretty ****ed up.

But my point was that just because a league draws better teams doesn't mean it should be added to a National Tournaments list, if you want to do that then you need to change the name of the list.

-Deen
Old 10-08-2006, 06:56 PM #63
RedMage138
Red Means Go

in no way was i calling cfoa a national event, u competely missed the point i was trying to make. If you play D2 in CFOA u shouldnt be allowed to drop down to D3 for EXP. I just think EXP should use APPA IDs like CFOA instead of their own ID system that allows people to sandbag into divisions they should not be playing.

Current Infraction Count: 8

"Originally posted by Fat Joe: Yea well, this is ST:S. Serious. Business.".