PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:55 PM #22
ADIDAS
IFOTFD

has been a member for 10 years
guys this is for feedback, dont clog it with your rants about who this and that, keep it on topic.
Nick
Gen-X Global, JT USA, Viewloader, Detroit Welfare
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2006, 06:15 PM #23
Tntrm69
Blind bA Aggression

hahahah "bA who" ill tell you who bA is, they are the team that came from ohio that stomped around in you house and i think everyone else knows that too. bA WHAT!
Cabin Creek Paintball
Sandana USA

R.I.P. Michael Marine
Old 10-02-2006, 06:16 PM #24
JTCarnes

JTCarnes is a Supporting Member
ATTENTION MOJO PLAYERS:

I don't want to see a single other response to this thread that does not have to do directly with the EXP series. If I see ONE more thing from ONE more of my players on here egging these goons on, there WILL be consequences for you. We're better than that.

For the record, we didn't play in the first EXP. We put a team into the second one consisting of five backmen, one of whom had played paintball maybe 5 times previously and didn't even think of taking it seriously.

If you guys think we got preferrential treatment because we play at RMPC, you're out of your minds. Some of us know some of the guys on Mantis, but Mantis does NOT play out of RMPC and they did NOT give us better treatment than they gave anyone else. Mantis had some of the most fair reffing I've ever seen at a tourney. Sure, there were some bad calls, but EVERYONE caught them. I believe that Mantis has some ownership stake in the EXP, so how would it benefit them to be unfair? Take that bull**** somewhere else.

Also, most of you probably don't know that Mantis brought the bunkers to the field, set them up, and deflated them and removed them before and after each tourney. I'd personally like to thank them for all of that hard work.

JT

Originally posted by crazzzy610: "same time shipping is for child molesters and scammers...who has more feedback?"

Last edited by JTCarnes : 10-02-2006 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:53 PM #25
bunkeru42
huh

i love JT
Old 10-02-2006, 07:43 PM #26
flamingbatman

Loud Noises!.

Trauma Fan Club Member #646
T-Hump Fan Club #14

AUTHORITY
Old 10-02-2006, 07:50 PM #27
adamk
yo ho ho

Thanks Jerry and all your guys for puttin on a great series. You all did great. Im lookin forward to next years run of events. Also, it is very nice to have more information before the event. Most of the teams were at a loss in alot of areas due to the lack of information provided.

But, overall it was a great series. Well done Mantis!!
Old 10-02-2006, 07:51 PM #28
dougherty71790

okkkkkkkk BA guys, mojo came from playin 5 man cfoa, missed the first event and still took third. Yea ba has some tallent but mojo picked up seven man to try it out and they give yall hell everytime yall play them. Its funny how all of you talk **** up here about how you beet their *** and how we outbreak have never made the podium but yall never said a word to anyone face to face. Yea we were behind the nets talkin ****, cause yalls little dick head dad pops up at the scoreboard talkin about yea we no who won the battle, and its BA, and who is mojo, no1 said a word to his old *** and hes gunna come talkin **** like yall are ****in great, like i said yall ahve talent but nothing special and if you look at outbreak, we have not had the same roster for two events, we have switched up everytime and one of our players just got back from the amry and has had 1 practice before this, half our players dont even have all their own equipment, since we all work at RMPC we have little time to practice, so talk all the **** you want but next time you and yalls little fan club are at exp and see someone you ahve a problem with say somethin, dont let us talk **** to yall and not say a dame word but get ur little ba mom to walk buy and listen, y dont yall say somethin? I no if yall prics were talkin **** behind the net i would do a little more than blow it off until i get home behind my ****in computer to talk ****.

As for feedback, exp has come along way, reffin is ****in awsome and prizes are great, and exp should stay at rmpc because it is one of the best facilitys around and is still growing.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:33 PM #29
MantisFactory

Just a update,Im letting you know that im watching the forums taking everything in,Might want to think about starting a smacktalk thread so we can talk serious about the topic,I would really like to hear more.I will give you info when we decide on features for next year events,

thanks jerry
Old 10-02-2006, 09:05 PM #30
jaintballpunky
bA 3mpire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougherty71790
Yea ba has some tallent but mojo picked up seven man to try it out and they give yall hell everytime yall play them.
actually u didnt give us hell "everytime". if i recall, at the 4th event we swept u guys. first game with 7 alive and second game with 6 alive. i dont think that "everytime" was the right word.

and just for the record mojo, i dont have a problem with your team i just have a problem with a few of your players that started all this ****. bA never talked any **** about u guys untill one of your dickhead players started saying ****
Old 10-02-2006, 09:06 PM #31
paintballedge

Jerry good job reffin man.....i would like to say for the most part congrats mojo on gettin a 5 man team together that could challenge us. It was a good time except for the scirmishes that went on. It was nice to see that a northern team could come down and still get good reffing and not get screwed out. I know a lot of **** is being talked on here as it always will after a tourny is played.

Mojo I am sorry you guys took it so hard not getting first and yes you did beat ba red 3 times so congrats. But ba black did beat you with 4 or 5 alive also. It was good play. We where also a 5 man squad and this was our first series that we played together. Most of our team was made up of 14-19 year olds so it wasnt' too bad on our parts i don't think. I know we did our share of smack talk but we never and i repeat NEVER dissed your slogan or warm up chant. bA what is something that we have as our own just as dynasty gets really upset when their dynasty chant is mocked. The only problem i had was the mojo coach comming after our players after we where walking back to our staging area this was VERY unprofessional. If there was any antagonizing going on it was done by him. We went down the the exp to win the SERIES not a single event and if i am not mistakin we did that. Its not always the battles that need to be won but rather the war. Like dave said we got our 7 man field that we where after. Nuff said.

P.S. again thanks rocky mount MANTIS expecially, and everyone involved for the event. I know we have made a lot of enemies down there but lets just drop it. Maybe we will meet ya on the field again and we will see what happens then.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:42 PM #32
RedMage138
Red Means Go

can all you ****ers just shut the hell up? I dont care what team youre on this is a serious thread for Jerry to get some feedback.

I thought all the events were run great and the reffing was awesome. The only thing i think we could ask for would be more teams so we arent playing the same teams over and over again every event and BA black cant throw a game for Red to make sure they get in the finals.

Current Infraction Count: 8

"Originally posted by Fat Joe: Yea well, this is ST:S. Serious. Business.".

Last edited by RedMage138 : 10-03-2006 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:59 PM #33
paintballedge

did i or did i not try to get my team and mojo to stop talkin ****......don't make me get anal about this man. I gave jerry his feedback....only improvement would be more advertisement for more teams...and i don't mean just locally...obviously up here we are in need of a 7 man circut to play in since we drove down ther.....it just needs more teams
Old 10-02-2006, 10:17 PM #34
tek4dr

tek4dr is a Supporting Member
tek4dr plays in the PSP
tek4dr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tek4dr supports Team VICIOUS
Event was good not great. Mantis did a great job reffing. RMPC is a nice facility to play....guys nice enough to help unload your stuff for you.
What I would like to see next year:
Lower entry fees...
More teams to play...maybe some advertising may help
Better notice of field layouts and game situation...so we can plan accordingly.
Maybe a couple of more vendors....
other that that my team will definitely come back
Old 10-02-2006, 11:12 PM #35
Bradley08

i love mojo so please stop talking about them

Thank You

Old 10-02-2006, 11:31 PM #36
Bradley08

This is the internet guys relax.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:22 AM #37
magicviz
Outbreak

more teams obviously. other than that i had a great time at all of the events this year including the raleigh event.

-schedules. its not really a big deal at all when there aren't very many teams there, but assuming that there will be more teams next year, then it would be nice to have a schedule out atleast a few days before.

-field layouts. i love how the players get to vote on the field layouts and the tourney has been so much more enjoyable since jerry started bringing his field. i would like to see this stay in place if at all possible with more teams.

-exp forums. don't know how much can be done about this right now, but i would love to see an active forum on the exp website instead of coming over to the pbnation site.

-i would like to know the deal with who is moving up a division, who is moving down or staying and stuff like that asap. is there going to be a d1 next year again? are all d3 teams going to d2 no matter how many events they played or how they placed? are all d2 teams going to move up? things like that. i realize that can be hard to come out with a solid answer so far before next season though.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:09 AM #38
flamingbatman

raleigh was fun wasnt it

Trauma Fan Club Member #646
T-Hump Fan Club #14

AUTHORITY
Old 10-03-2006, 02:29 PM #39
BA-BEEJ

get fields to confirm holding events and advertise the series. talk up the series to get more teams to show up. a young guns division would be an awesome idea. also letting us vote on what field we wanted was pretty sweet. try to get some more vendors to.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:44 PM #40
RedMage138
Red Means Go

It would also be nice if their was a way to determine the true experience level of players, like APPA I.D.s to stop the rampant sandbagging in D3. Teams like BA Red, and Revelation, and the Black River teams at the first event were allowed to play D3 when theyre ranked higher in different leagues. Its discouraging for true rookie teams like pirate, outbreak and smith vegas to have to play D2 teams in D3. Also if a team brings 2 squads, theres nothing stopping them from swapping in and out from their 2 squads since no one ever checks IDs. I'm pretty sure if someone handed Ollie Lang their jersey he could play on any of the teams out there since no one checks ID cards during the tournament. Just my 2 cents.

Current Infraction Count: 8

"Originally posted by Fat Joe: Yea well, this is ST:S. Serious. Business.".
Old 10-03-2006, 08:09 PM #41
Bradley08

They might notice Ollie playing but you never know mabe he already played...................................
Old 10-03-2006, 08:56 PM #42
ASR11
if your not 1st...

ASR11 plays in the PSP
ASR11 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMage138
It would also be nice if their was a way to determine the true experience level of players, like APPA I.D.s to stop the rampant sandbagging in D3. Teams like BA Red, and Revelation, and the Black River teams at the first event were allowed to play D3 when theyre ranked higher in different leagues. Its discouraging for true rookie teams like pirate, outbreak and smith vegas to have to play D2 teams in D3. Also if a team brings 2 squads, theres nothing stopping them from swapping in and out from their 2 squads since no one ever checks IDs. I'm pretty sure if someone handed Ollie Lang their jersey he could play on any of the teams out there since no one checks ID cards during the tournament. Just my 2 cents.
Rookie (Div 3):
A player who has not played on a National Level 7-player or X-ball/NXL Pro, Semi-Pro, Am or Novice previous to the current tournament or played Rookie previous to the current tournament season (See definition of National Level below).

National Level Events:

The following will be considered National Level Tournament Circuits:

NPPL-National Professional Paintball League
PSP- Paintball Sports Promotions
NXL- National X-ball League
XPSL- Xtreme Paintball Sports League
EXP- Eastern Xtreme Paintball Series
IAO (International Amatuer Open)
(EXP Series staff reserves the right to classify tournaments as National level or not)

No body on Revelation or any BR teams have played any of these series as novice therefor we are all rookie...as for bA i dunno....but we have played CFOA Novice (d2) but as u can see thats not on the list of national events....do some research b4 u post.

**Jerry the tournaments where run very well. Loved the facility and the staff. Reffing was good. As it has been said would like to see more teams and diff. venue locations. would love to see more venders but that might come with more advertisement and teams. thanks for a great year though.