Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-30-2006, 06:03 PM #22
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone stole jesus
Jesus Christ.

You are stupid.
Why because I am a patroit, Because I would fight for this country and the freedoms it gives me, because I do NOT believe in a "unified world goverment" like the UN is trying to shove down our throats. Come on 85, tell me, why am I stupid, lets hear your views.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline  
Old 09-30-2006, 06:05 PM #23
someone stole jesus
 
 
someone stole jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear
Why because I am a patroit, Because I would fight for this country and the freedoms it gives me, because I do NOT believe in a "unified world goverment" like the UN is trying to shove down our throats. Come on 85, tell me, why am I stupid, lets hear your views.
Haha, 85?

I don't believe in a unified world government. I don't support this idea of a NAU. I just think you're stupid. It's evident in your every post.
someone stole jesus is offline  
Old 09-30-2006, 06:07 PM #24
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone stole jesus
Haha, 85?

I don't believe in a unified world government. I don't support this idea of a NAU. I just think you're stupid. It's evident in your every post.
yep 85, you strike me just like him. Go watch aliens 3 you will get the reference.

So again, you say im stupid, yet you can't say why. You are unable to pin down any kind of conversation, just spew out your little blurb without any real reason.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline  
Old 09-30-2006, 06:09 PM #25
someone stole jesus
 
 
someone stole jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear
yep 85, you strike me just like him. Go watch aliens 3 you will get the reference.

So again, you say im stupid, yet you can't say why. You are unable to pin down any kind of conversation, just spew out your little blurb without any real reason.
Well, if you want to get into it, the reason for your being stupid is your sub par intelligence quotient.

Go ahead and mask your stupidity with your uber patriot disguise.
someone stole jesus is offline  
Old 09-30-2006, 06:10 PM #26
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone stole jesus
Well, if you want to get into it, the reason for your being stupid is your sub par intelligence quotient.

Go ahead and mask your stupidity with your uber patriot disguise.
LOL, 85 is saying I have sub par intelligence. Tell ya what kid, you just won the intardweb, congrats!
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline  
Old 09-30-2006, 06:14 PM #27
someone stole jesus
 
 
someone stole jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear
LOL, 85 is saying I have sub par intelligence. Tell ya what kid, you just won the intardweb, congrats!
Your attempted humor showcases your lack of intellectual capacity. Reference a movie and then make a gay joke. Very creative.
someone stole jesus is offline  
Old 09-30-2006, 06:47 PM #28
citywokchinefoo
I am jesus
 
citywokchinefoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY
citywokchinefoo is a Supporting Member
Im down with integrating with the canadians, mexico...**** no.
__________________
FUJI50-"those evil spirits are in my penis and the only way to talk to them is to beat them out of there"
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1487940]Avalanche signed posters f/s
Help the Nation now
"Originally posted by N$$paintball: i once got a boner in public.......no survivors"
citywokchinefoo is offline  
Old 09-30-2006, 07:07 PM #29
agentdowell
It is inevitable!
 
agentdowell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Matrix
agentdowell is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
What's wrong with Mexico?
__________________
Turbulance Nexus Dcut------------------------www.wearecdr.com
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
"Only thing knowledge I have gained from this thread is that agentdowell is kicking everyones ***."
- tonysk83
"BYAHHHH!!! Agentdowell owns this thread now!"
- I love Impulses
Look past the flesh. Look through the soft gelatin of these dull cow eyes and see your enemy.
agentdowell is offline  
Old 10-01-2006, 10:10 AM #30
scumquat1
My friends call me Scum.
 
scumquat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: In the Hole
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdowell
Why? The EU is doing much better than Europe as whole previously, and us for that matter. A good example: >$
Why? Because the larger governments become, the less responsive they are to their individual citizens.

In what sense is the EU "better" than us? If you think it's because the Euro has a value greater than the Dollar, then you don't know anything about economics and the factors that determine foreign exchange rates.
__________________
A is A. It is what it is.

"Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men." - Ayn Rand.
scumquat1 is offline  
Old 10-01-2006, 12:09 PM #31
AR55
conch shell warrior
 
AR55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
AR55 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdowell
What's wrong with Mexico?
They're a very corrupt nation. We should of taken over the place when we had the chance.

/Taylor
AR55 is offline  
Old 10-01-2006, 01:49 PM #32
SecondRequiem
2k2'er at heart
 
SecondRequiem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Why Mexico? Mexico has nothing to offer but manufacturing. We can exploit them with out a union.
__________________
Not splatt :dodgy: 09-06-2003
SecondRequiem is offline  
Old 10-01-2006, 02:31 PM #33
26bps
Fluent in Sarcasm
 
26bps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Fullerton, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdowell
Why? The EU is doing much better than Europe as whole previously, and us for that matter. A good example: >$
How dare you suggest that free trade is beneficial!
__________________
Proud member of Central Jewish Command.
"Originally posted by X_Paint: So...... you are equating the value of marijuanna with that of your children?"
"Originally posted by zack: Of course he wasn't, that'd be horribly offensive.
He was saying that pot is somewhat more valuable than children."

"Originally posted by Comfortably_Numb:
So Automagogot has been trolling me and then closing my threads....
26bps is offline  
Old 10-01-2006, 02:59 PM #34
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me
 
DreadLock Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Internet Ziggurat
Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight
Globalization of governments is a bad idea. Too many ideologies to be confined under one roof.
We can just get rid of those other ideologies.















:nododgy:
__________________
By the rivers of Babylon,
Where he sat down,
And there he wept,
When he remembered Zion.


Early man walked away, as modern man took control,
Their minds weren't all the same, to conquer was their goal!
So he built his great empire, and he slaughtered his own kind!
He died a confused man, killed himself with his own mind!
DreadLock Doc is offline  
Old 10-01-2006, 03:35 PM #35
I love Impulses
Keep Calm and Booze On
 
I love Impulses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Happy Hour
I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
No ****ing way.

I don't want that parasitic disease of a nation known as Mexico to have any authority over my life. Also, we would be bringing two massive socialistic elements into our country that I despise as well. The country would turn into a socialistic country as the Mexicans would demand large amounts of services that would hurt the Americans.

I laugh at the idea because it is filled with so much fairy tale logic that the entire idea falls flat on its face when it presents itself.
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why We Drink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Impulses is offline  
Old 10-01-2006, 11:12 PM #36
agentdowell
It is inevitable!
 
agentdowell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Matrix
agentdowell is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumquat1
Why? Because the larger governments become, the less responsive they are to their individual citizens.

In what sense is the EU "better" than us? If you think it's because the Euro has a value greater than the Dollar, then you don't know anything about economics and the factors that determine foreign exchange rates.
Haha, ok genius. I'm not even going to argue with you.

I think everyone who is against this idea should take a few minutes and research how the EU works.
__________________
Turbulance Nexus Dcut------------------------www.wearecdr.com
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
"Only thing knowledge I have gained from this thread is that agentdowell is kicking everyones ***."
- tonysk83
"BYAHHHH!!! Agentdowell owns this thread now!"
- I love Impulses
Look past the flesh. Look through the soft gelatin of these dull cow eyes and see your enemy.
agentdowell is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 12:06 AM #37
I love Impulses
Keep Calm and Booze On
 
I love Impulses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Happy Hour
I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdowell
Haha, ok genius. I'm not even going to argue with you.

I think everyone who is against this idea should take a few minutes and research how the EU works.
I know how the EU works, and I don't want some currency dragging down our currency, or some non U.S. force having jurisdiction over my life. I pledge alleigance to one flag, and one flag only the stars and stipes.
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why We Drink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Impulses is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 12:10 AM #38
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
too long didnt read, if the UN is a world government I'm Osama bin Laden
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 01:07 AM #39
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure
 
StellarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Lost...In a Lost World
StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadLock Doc
We can just get rid of those other ideologies.















:nododgy:
__________________
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 02:48 AM #40
agentdowell
It is inevitable!
 
agentdowell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Matrix
agentdowell is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Impulses
I know how the EU works, and I don't want some currency dragging down our currency, or some non U.S. force having jurisdiction over my life. I pledge alleigance to one flag, and one flag only the stars and stipes.
Actually it kinda looks like you don't.
__________________
Turbulance Nexus Dcut------------------------www.wearecdr.com
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
"Only thing knowledge I have gained from this thread is that agentdowell is kicking everyones ***."
- tonysk83
"BYAHHHH!!! Agentdowell owns this thread now!"
- I love Impulses
Look past the flesh. Look through the soft gelatin of these dull cow eyes and see your enemy.
agentdowell is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 02:34 PM #41
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure
 
StellarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Lost...In a Lost World
StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdowell
Actually it kinda looks like you don't.
How's that? Because he has the Brittish flag with a chimp posing as the queen?
__________________
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 02:49 PM #42
travis2k2rf
 
 
travis2k2rf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: NC/VA/??
travis2k2rf is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
On paper, it sounds kinda nice, but it will never happen, nor do I really want it to, especially not with Mexico. What we should do is make a stronger America, by ourselves.
__________________
FEEDBACK:
OLD
NEW

travis2k2rf is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump