Advertisement
Old 10-09-2006, 05:56 PM #86
qwarnon
Midwest/Mizzou

has been a member for 10 years
qwarnon helped look for balloons
qwarnon is playing at Living Legends III
qwarnon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lets see a vid ,or some kind of a test.... heres my idea... only i have no alien to test .. just a viking.. IF jack would be willing to send me an alien to test (NEW OR USED) just working.. i could do it. I work at my local field. i have chronographs, a camera, padded gun vices. i could put both guns in a vice. lock them down. shoot at the same target ( a wide target) and see which produces a broader horizontal shot pattern. i could also use a white tarp on the ground across the field and shoot at it. see which gun would shoot farther. . just my idea. Jack my feedback is in my sig. i have lots of ppl to vouch for me, and you could even contact my local field if u needed reliabilty. I would return the gun. In great shape. I woudl pay return shipping. I would test the gun in a few games also.. just to see how it felt over the course of a couple games ( no dives or anything, i wont hurt it). Then i could make my own claim based on the best testing i can come up with. If you are interested, Jack i am more than willing to test an alien side by side with my viking. I would give you all my information, address, home and cell phone, other family members, lots of ways for you to find me. I will not steal your gun. I hope you will allow me to do this.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:59 PM #87
qwarnon
Midwest/Mizzou

any one like my idea? have any tests i should add to it.. i want to be very very thorough in my testing if jack will allow me to do this.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:13 PM #88
Mind'sEye
Mad Money

Controlled benchrest tests have been outlined in several other threads over the past 6 months or so. It's a good idea, though I strongly doubt that Jack is going to supply you with a test marker under any circumstances other than a direct sale. It's pretty clear that there isn't a great desire by Alien owners to prove sweep system claims and there isn't a great desire by opponents to purchase an Alien to disprove, so we have this standoff. I'm confident that a test will be done someday, but until then we have these threads to entertain us.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:20 PM #89
qwarnon
Midwest/Mizzou

yeah.. thats what i gathered.. if he could even give me a good deal on a used one... or if i could give a saftey deposit or something.. that could work out. like i said.. any ideas for testing would be great...or if someone is willing to donate an alien to testing
Old 10-14-2006, 03:21 PM #90
Heimdall (Banned)

Fact of the matter is, even if the Alien sweep system doesn't work, the Interceptor is still the best value for $600 in the paintball world.
It shoots as well as a timmy or ego and costs alot less.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:40 PM #91
qwarnon
Midwest/Mizzou

im not against the sweep system or for it.. i just wanna know if it works!