Sl33k/Dow 33/Shocker Lube
Sleek was developed by Dow Corning, the world's leading manufacturer of silicone-based products. You won't find a better lubricant than Sleek. Use it on your marker's bolt to maximize performance. It also works great on o-rings or any parts that require lubricant. (Always consult your owner's manual.)
Fully synthetic grease that won't harm o-rings
Same NLGI thickness as Dow 33
Formulated with 2 wt % micronized PTFE particles to form a slick barrier on metal parts in metal-rubber contact
Longer Lasting than traditional lubricants by up to 200% while using less grease per application
Allows users to improve consistency and fps by decreasing coefficient of friction
Easily blended with liquid oils for thickness sensitive applications
Comes in a generous 2 oz. screw top container
Massive container! Lasts more than a year for the serious paintballer!
We all know how frustrating it can be in a game to miss that money shot. You become exhausted as you move in and out, up and down. All the while you're waiting for that perfect opportunity to sauce that face up. With Hater Paintball's own custom Hater Sauce, you will never miss that money shot. The smoother your gun pumps, the easier it is master those tricky facial shots.
Hater Sauce is the ONLY lubricant specifically designed for high performance paintball markers!
* Super Slick Design - Hater Sauce sports the slickest consistency of any lubricant used in paintball markers today. In most markers, the user can dramatically reduce the LPR pressure of their marker when using Hater Sauce WITHOUT dropoff! Such a reduction in LPR pressure greatly reduces kick of the marker which allows a more stable marker setup.
* Stays Where You Put It - Hater Sauce does not become runny, which means the user has to lube their markers less often!
* Designed Specifically for the sport of Paintball - Hater Sauce is the only lubricant designed to meet the demands of today’s high performance paintball markers in all climates and conditions. Hater Paintball
* Slick Honey All Purpose Grease
* Slick Honey was developed by Arlo Englund specifically for bike suspension.
* Slick Honey does not use harmful additives that you find in all-purpose grease.
* Available in 4 oz. jar or 16 oz. tub
*Don't have a description for this lube yet, around the same thickness as Dow33 though.
Air Vent Manifold
Freak Barrel w/ .693 Insert
Virtue Board w/ Dwell set at 14ms
Sidewinder(This choice was used as to use it as a neutral regulator, as it does not use lube, just oil)
FPS Consistency- Target FPS >285
Slick Honey +- 10
Hater Sauce +- 5
Dow 33/Sl33K/ Shocker Lube +-3
Lurker Lube +-3
(Checked in 5 Minute Increments)
Dow 33/Sl33k/Shocker Lube- 10 Minutes
Slick Honey- 10 Minutes
Lurker Lube- 15 Minutes
Hater Sauce- 20 Minutes
Time Needed Before Relubrication
(Judged by excessive FSDO, rounded to nearest 50)
Dow 33/Sl33k/Shocker Lube- Aprox. 5550 Cycles
Slick Honey- Aprox. 3100 Cycles
Lurker Lube- Not yet reached(Testing Further)
Hater Sauce- Aprox. 3450 cycles
Cold Temp Consistency Test 50*
Dow 33- +- 5
Lurker Lube- +- 3
Hater Sauce- +- 7
Slick Honey- +- 22
Cold Temp FSDO Test 50*
(tested at 1 Minute Increments)
Dow 33- 5 Minutes
Lurker Lube- 5 Minutes
Slick Honey- Below 1 Minute
Hater Sauce- 2 Minutes
Lube Chart Courtesy of Bush'em w/ a Normal temperature of 70* and a cold temperature of 30* Regulator had the same settings throughout- Dwell is in chirps
My opinion get some Lurker Lube, though if you want something easily accessable grab some Dow 33. Hater Sauce just seems sub par to Dow 33 and Lurker Lube. Slick Honey was designed for bikes, let it stick to bikes.
Also keep in mind Dow 33 is what the manufacturer reccomends.
Want to see something added or reviewed? Contact me via PM/AIM/MSN/Email.
Test coming soon- FPS per lube at *** psi...