The Shocker Just Got Better
The latest generation Shocker includes break-beam eyes, high efficiency bolt, increased regulator flow and more.
Loyalhanna, PA - September 22, 2006 - The new Shocker NXT builds on world-class tournament proven performance of the Shocker SFT with new features designed hand in hand with Smart Parts sponsored teams and professional players.
Few names are associated with as many paintball tournament wins as that of the Shocker. Through the Shocker 4x4, Turbo and SFT some of the best players in the world have stood on the awards podium with a Shocker by their side. With the advent of the Shocker SFT the Shocker took on a whole new look with a sleek, compact and lightweight design that delivered jaw dropping rates of fire. Now the Shocker NXT takes the name one step further.
Built on Shocker SFT technology the new Shocker NXT incorporates features that were developed and tested on custom markers built for Smart Parts sponsored teams. The new features include:
· New look with multi-axis milling
· Break-beam Vision
· Stronger feedneck threading
· Impulse/Ion barrel threading
· Integrated air system rail
· Increased vertical regulator flow rate and consistency
· High Efficiency Bolt/Valve assembly
· Integrated, removable snatch grip
· Four point, externally adjustable trigger
· Dual bearing trigger pivot
· Threaded trigger and circuit board mount pins
· Forward offset vertical regulator mount
· Trigger guard with increased fingerspace
· Sculpted plunger style dual ball detent assemblies
· Harder anodized finish
· Backwards compatibility
The last feature on the list should be one of the most prominent. Shocker NXT main assemblies are backwards compatible, providing an upgrade path for Shocker NXT owners instead of obsolescence. Providing continued value to our customers is natural, because we believe that Equipment Counts.
The Shocker NXT is now available from Smart Parts Authorized Dealers everywhere.