Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-29-2001, 01:17 AM #1
Speedy
One shot One kill

has been a member for 10 years
Talking LP chamber and other upgrades

I just bought a timmy today. I also just read the post about a new gun (darn I should have waited).

I was wondering where I can buy the LP chamber from and how much is it???? Are there any other mods I wil need for tourney's?? How do I get a hold of bob to order the SOB board?
I have a spanky bodied custom cocker, so as you can imagine I want the best upgrades I can get. What is wrong with the bolt that comes with the timmy?

P.s. Why isn't the dv8 stuff on defiance's website anymore? Where is it?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2001, 07:34 AM #2
Vern1
Timmy - WooHoo!!

Vern1 is a Supporting Member
Vern1 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Vern1 helped look for balloons
Greetings,
Call 925-625-7929
You will probably talk to Bob himself.
Call after 1:00 PM California time for best chances of talking to him unless there is a tourney happening that weekend, then he's usually gone by Tuesday or Wednesday of the week before.
Tell him what you want.
Be advised if you get the volulmizer, you will have to run the LP mod as the volumizer replaces the top regulator.
You can get the board, volumizer, new bolt from him.
The board goes for 150.00, volumizer 25 to 30 in nickel or black and bolt is 40.00.
As for the stock bolt, if you have an early one, it may break at the venturi cut - I've seen a couple of them to this - they do it more when you really start to step up the performance.
If you have a later one, the only problem is the wear where it interfaces with the body.
We have shot the crap out of ours and other than polishing the anodizing off to a nice shiney silver, there have been no problems.
The stock ones can get a little noisy with the tink, tink, tink metal on metal sound, but other than that, they are very accurate and consistent.
Petty Paintball - www.pettypb.com