Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-07-2006, 07:14 PM #22
J0SH44

I am late getting to this post but I have been trying to find any F4 info I can and it is not easy. Been out of the scene for about 6 years but before I got out I got an F4. It is stock and I was looking into upgrading it. Can anyone help me on where to get upgrades (barrels, triggers and any other goodies)? Also any pointer on cleaning the bolt, there was a bit of scraping on the top side of it. Do i just oil the gun or do i need to grease it up as well? Sorry with all the questions, but just looking for some good info.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2006, 07:16 PM #23
masta_blasta_21
don't matta

has been a member for 10 years
if you are looking for another one, i have a brand new in box f4, custom anno, double trigger gaurd, and bottomline

Super Clean E-Cocker, FAST, Ego Feedneck!http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2866289
ANGEL ARMY-#19 Closed Bolt Ballers-#61 45 club, member #109
Bonebrake's Warpaint Factory---front---see ya at the 50!
PHI DELTA THETA Oregon Gamma--1116
Old 11-07-2006, 07:59 PM #24
Mav
Paintburrets

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Mav plays in the APPA D5 division
Mav supports Shocker RSX
Mav supports Ninja Paintball
As for finding the parts, look around, try a google search. There are still quite a few readily available...

Umm not to be pretentious or anything, but just look at other posts by me from a while back and there should be the answer to most every question you could have about upgrading/care etc.

Real quick on Oiling: Use a regular gun oil like gold cup, as much as you want on all the seals, 4-6 drops in the ASA, cycle it through...

and feel free to PM, AIM any specific questions...
Old 11-08-2006, 08:09 PM #25
J0SH44

Masta, will keep the offer in mind. But first i am going to try to "tune" my up. Not sure if there is anything really wrong with it, the biggest thing i notice is the bolt is scratched up a bit (like it is rubbing on the top of the chamber or something) near the front back to the second o-ring. I would like to oil it all up and see how it works. The last time i used it (many years ago) i had a problem chopping balls. So i want to try cleaning it up before testing it out again. But I may be interested in the custom gun if mine doesnt go so well, any pics and price? Thanks