PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 09:15 PM #85
p8ntbllrz14

p8ntbllrz14 plays in the PSP
p8ntbllrz14 plays in the APPA D4 division
some members of team avenged-anarchy will be there tomorrow 1st time woot woot and nic007 will be there too
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2006, 10:45 PM #86
NIC007
Mid-west, WHAT?

NIC007 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NIC007 supports Team VICIOUS
NIC007 plays in the APPA beginner division
NIC007 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Im pretty sure no one cares???? Im being serious! sorry Brett
Yaya (Chad Bouchez) #1 Fan
R.I.P. Jason "Towlie" Calef 11/18/2008
Gone but not forgotten!
Old 10-07-2006, 11:33 PM #87
FreakDynasty911

FreakDynasty911 plays in the PSP
FreakDynasty911 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntbllrz14
some members of team avenged-anarchy will be there tomorrow 1st time woot woot and nic007 will be there too
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGFAGFAG.

He pooped himself at his house on friday.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:36 PM #88
britt89

britt89 is a Supporting Member
britt89 plays in the APPA beginner division
Please don't clutter the thread guys. If its not related to the reball center post it somewhere else.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:36 PM #89
b2koneballer (Banned)

about 5-6 members of dubz inferno will be there on sat...hopfully some people come out...so its not just us again...hope to see some new faces out there
Old 10-11-2006, 09:44 AM #90
outlawst
Bill

outlawst plays in the PSP
outlawst owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
outlawst supports Team VICIOUS
outlawst plays in the APPA D4 division
Morning reball..

center. Anyone from DuBuque inferno interested in playing reball tonight, wed the 11th, PM me and we can drive down and save gas/mileage on vehicles together and have a productive session throwing reballs. We have 3 so far.
Later, Bill
~GI Sportz Trade my Gun Paintball Plex HK~ Bill Ash #3
Old 10-12-2006, 09:31 PM #91
Captain Save a Ho
My balls are reusable

^^^^^^up^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1759398
http://www.myspace.com/cgopaintball
http://www.myspace.com/evil_mentality
Review Our Field! http://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/2584/
Old 10-13-2006, 03:11 PM #92
haywoodeee
really a 2k4er

haywoodeee owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
haywoodeee plays in the APPA beginner division
see you guys shortly!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:32 PM #93
0celot
JohnnyBones

has been a member for 10 years
0celot plays in the PSP
0celot owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Good playing there today!
Old 10-16-2006, 04:14 PM #94
XxIon(MW)BallaxX

well be coming this sunday with teammates
woundering if anyoen else will be there
319 Killer
Corn Field Killer

www.iowa-paintball.com (for Iowans)
Old 10-16-2006, 04:58 PM #95
p8ntbllrz14

p8ntbllrz14 plays in the PSP
p8ntbllrz14 plays in the APPA D4 division
team avenged-anarchy will have some people there
Old 10-16-2006, 05:55 PM #96
outlawst
Bill

outlawst plays in the PSP
outlawst owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
outlawst supports Team VICIOUS
outlawst plays in the APPA D4 division
Evening reball...

center, anybody considering getting together and playing during the week, perhaps wed? Let us know.
Later, Bill
~GI Sportz Trade my Gun Paintball Plex HK~ Bill Ash #3
Old 10-16-2006, 06:11 PM #97
TriggaHappyKid
•••Love™•••

Annual Supporting Member
TriggaHappyKid is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawst
center, anybody considering getting together and playing during the week, perhaps wed? Let us know.
Later, Bill
Friday anyone down?

I don't have school so I plan on going out and bringing some people. If no-one really plans on showing up I probably won't though.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:46 PM #98
egoluvr
MY SISTER....THIS TIGHT!!

depending on who has school...some of dubz inferno might come down>>>i personally dont(yah fall break) but most of my team is in high school still so ill check w/ them...fri sounds cool....BTW this is b2koneballer

LEGEND
****MW STORM****
Old 10-18-2006, 12:34 AM #99
NIC007
Mid-west, WHAT?

Avenged Anarchy will be there sunday, so you can have fun **** talking to my team................BECAUSE there are still my team, And they know all the **** that ive done, anyway heres your chance to play us ......
Gone but not forgotten!
Old 10-18-2006, 01:33 AM #100
Captain Save a Ho
My balls are reusable

I'm gonna use some restraint

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIC007
Avenged Anarchy will be there sunday, so you can have fun **** talking to my team................BECAUSE there are still my team, And they know all the **** that ive done, anyway heres your chance to play us ......

Keep it up Nic, you're digging your own hole, and pretty soon, you won't be able to get out of it. I ask you once, and only once- keep things nice on this thread. This business has done nothing to you or yours neither has any other paintball business, at least that I know of. Yet, you continually damage, deface, and marr the integrity of the 2 paintball businesses in the Quad Cities with your vulgar, and plain insecurities. And don't pull the free speech thing here. That isn't what this is about, it's about business. Not to mention, you ran off EVERY customer that I had the day you were here. That, in itself, is a big enough problem. Your latest post on this thread screams hypocrisy and immaturity. Make sure you remember the agreement you made with my father, I have been told exactly what was spoken about, and exactly what to do, there will be NO variations.

Furthermore, there has been NO scheduled practice with Avenged Anarchy. I informed Nic that I wanted to be contacted by a team Captain or Co-captain. I apologize if that message was not relayed as it should have been.
The players of the team Evil Mentality work when we are open, according to this thread, we may not have the opportunity to play because of the amount of cliental.

As for Avenged Anarchy, you are welcome to play whenever you want to. I have not declined a scrimmage between Evil Mentality and the afore mentioned team. But I cannot get the guys together quickly enough to accommodate a good scrimmage. If anyone other than Nic, from Avenged Anarchy to talk about a scrimmage, I would be happy to oblige.

Might I suggest, picking a new spokesman for your team?

By the way Nic, I would like the Halo with the Victory board that you have to be returned to me. You seemed pretty happy about having 2 hoppers on the Avenged Anarchy site. And you cannot pull the "I bought it on E-bay" that won't fly. We both know when you were on Evil Mentality, I let you use it on your Shocker. And we both know I never got it back. If I don't... It's going on the bill.

As for anyone who ever plays with Nic, team member or opponent, THE 45/5000 TANK THAT NIC OWNS IS DEFECTIVE AND VERY DANGEROUS DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO USE IT IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE If you don't believe me, ask him to take the cover off.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1759398
http://www.myspace.com/cgopaintball
http://www.myspace.com/evil_mentality
Review Our Field! http://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/2584/

Last edited by Captain Save a Ho : 10-18-2006 at 01:45 AM. Reason: I remebered some more
Old 10-18-2006, 07:07 AM #101
FreakDynasty911

FreakDynasty911 plays in the PSP
FreakDynasty911 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save a Ho
Keep it up Nic, you're digging your own hole, and pretty soon, you won't be able to get out of it. I ask you once, and only once- keep things nice on this thread. This business has done nothing to you or yours neither has any other paintball business, at least that I know of. Yet, you continually damage, deface, and marr the integrity of the 2 paintball businesses in the Quad Cities with your vulgar, and plain insecurities. And don't pull the free speech thing here. That isn't what this is about, it's about business. Not to mention, you ran off EVERY customer that I had the day you were here. That, in itself, is a big enough problem. Your latest post on this thread screams hypocrisy and immaturity. Make sure you remember the agreement you made with my father, I have been told exactly what was spoken about, and exactly what to do, there will be NO variations.

Furthermore, there has been NO scheduled practice with Avenged Anarchy. I informed Nic that I wanted to be contacted by a team Captain or Co-captain. I apologize if that message was not relayed as it should have been.
The players of the team Evil Mentality work when we are open, according to this thread, we may not have the opportunity to play because of the amount of cliental.

As for Avenged Anarchy, you are welcome to play whenever you want to. I have not declined a scrimmage between Evil Mentality and the afore mentioned team. But I cannot get the guys together quickly enough to accommodate a good scrimmage. If anyone other than Nic, from Avenged Anarchy to talk about a scrimmage, I would be happy to oblige.

Might I suggest, picking a new spokesman for your team?

By the way Nic, I would like the Halo with the Victory board that you have to be returned to me. You seemed pretty happy about having 2 hoppers on the Avenged Anarchy site. And you cannot pull the "I bought it on E-bay" that won't fly. We both know when you were on Evil Mentality, I let you use it on your Shocker. And we both know I never got it back. If I don't... It's going on the bill.

As for anyone who ever plays with Nic, team member or opponent, THE 45/5000 TANK THAT NIC OWNS IS DEFECTIVE AND VERY DANGEROUS DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO USE IT IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE If you don't believe me, ask him to take the cover off.
We're sorry about not scheduling a practice/scrimmage and please don't take it on us think we're bad people because of Nic's actions.

If I knew that Brett hasn't formally schedule'd anything and just said we're going, I would've called in myself.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:10 AM #102
TriggaHappyKid
•••Love™•••

Annual Supporting Member
TriggaHappyKid is a Supporting Member
4-5 coming Friday depending on what vehicle I end up driving.

Whats the best way to set my shocker up for reballs?
Old 10-18-2006, 09:58 AM #103
britt89

britt89 is a Supporting Member
britt89 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggaHappyKid
4-5 coming Friday depending on what vehicle I end up driving.

Whats the best way to set my shocker up for reballs?
On your shocker, run your dwell at about 22-24 and just make sure your bolt is lubed well. With that you should be good to go.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:48 PM #104
0celot
JohnnyBones

has been a member for 10 years
0celot plays in the PSP
reball rocks! great place nice employees/owners check out if you have not yet!
Old 10-18-2006, 02:15 PM #105
NIC007
Mid-west, WHAT?

well you should have just came out and said it " IM a bad person"

Why thank you Brian, for that lovely rant. Yes I still remember the deal between me and your father and I dont plan on begging you to use the dm6 , I will pay it off then use it. I understand that there has been NO scheduled practice with Avenged Anarchy. I informed Brett about the days you were able to play and we Simply CANNOT make them....so "WE" as a team are comming to open play v.s ANYONE WILLING TO PLAY US, the post was to get local players and teams out there, not to play aginst Evil Mentality altho I would like to play evil, we cannot all be there on Tuesdays

and furthermore I would like to say That I am not the spokes man for AA, I was simply asking about team practices

And YES MY TANK IS DEFECTIVE.........I KNOW, but I could go on about thing that are off the topic as well...but as you said " I will show some restraint"
Gone but not forgotten!
Closed Thread