PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-12-2017, 05:37 AM #1
massacre_123
weeee

has been a member for 10 years
Dimple or soft spot in paintball

Hey guys, got some older paintballs, bout 1500 worth..not sure the brand but majority have a small pin like dimple on each end that's pretty soft, All other areas are fairly firm

They're not cheap paintballs, but not premium

Anyways, just wondering what can cause this? Just having them lie on top of each other over long periods? I haven't shot any due to the weather but will soon.. Have a feeling of a lot of breaks

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
massacre_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2017, 02:07 PM #2
Baconpewpew
ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

I always notice tiny dimples on the paint I buy. From white box to hk select to valken graffiti. Can't say ALL the paintballs in the box have dimples, but they're there.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:35 PM #3
LEX_BALLER 3

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre_123 View Post
Hey guys, got some older paintballs, bout 1500 worth..not sure the brand but majority have a small pin like dimple on each end that's pretty soft, All other areas are fairly firm

They're not cheap paintballs, but not premium

Anyways, just wondering what can cause this? Just having them lie on top of each other over long periods? I haven't shot any due to the weather but will soon.. Have a feeling of a lot of breaks
Yup that is exactly what causes it. Paintball caddys are extremely useful for storing paint. If you use a box though its a good idea to flip on different sides periodically.
LEX_BALLER 3 is offline   Reply With Quote