Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 11:29 AM #22
bnb5550
Danke Michael.

bnb5550 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by peegee
Hmmmmm so we go from an pnumatic spider to a pnumatic tippman good skills there IMO also the 4 eye thing cause that wasnt taken from the JT quadra now was it???? hmmm and just been checking patents jt seems to have one on it could be fun there!
Too bad you dont have the slightest ****ing clue of what you are talking aobut. Shut the **** up.
Jack Bauer once went into a bar, and asked for a 'Jack Bauer'. He received three shots of Jack Daniel's, a shot of kerosene and four shots of tequila mixed. When seeing this, another man approached the bar and asked for a Jack Bauer. He got a 9mm round to the face.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2006, 02:55 PM #23
PORK SWORD
ASM Council-OG Gun Whore.

PORK SWORD is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by <("<)
Meanwhile, Evolve couldn't design a DM bolt that didn't fire a deadly projectile out of the back of the marker. "Good skills there IMO".
DMOWNED!!!!

what's wrong with that...it adds a nice feeling of danger to the day, and who doesn't want that
Old 09-13-2006, 03:00 PM #24
alastor
Too poor to play Semi

Reminds me of my cocker days w/out a beavertail
That and one time I heard some guy got shot in his chest w/an Orange bolt while using his timmy b/c the pin broke off.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:48 PM #25
Not a former member
Needs a team

Quote:
Hmmmmm so we go from an pnumatic spider to a pnumatic tippman good skills there IMO also the 4 eye thing cause that wasnt taken from the JT quadra now was it???? hmmm and just been checking patents jt seems to have one on it could be fun there!
Ya, you are a complete idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessandsic
they're totally not alike at all.

LIEK OMG! ego ram is different!... QEV's!!1!!111!1

ya, I agree, the ego is more like a rip off of the NME
Old 09-13-2006, 06:33 PM #26
Dr.Hbrt,Actionfigure (Banned)

holy ****...peegee's right about the jt gun with 4 eyes
Old 09-13-2006, 06:49 PM #27
ryfpballa2

Egos dont have eblades... nt tho...
Old 09-13-2006, 06:55 PM #28
mini_moi

... will you guys also complain about impulses, bushys or borgs that pretty much use the same system? this thread is a waste of time
Old 09-13-2006, 07:21 PM #29
OPUNboltELEKTRO
The bathroom here is NUTS

somebody posted that the sl66 was $1500 if so where? i can't find them for under $1800

Getting back into paintball fund: $0
Old 09-13-2006, 07:23 PM #30
peegee
eat at the vine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb5550
Too bad you dont have the slightest ****ing clue of what you are talking aobut. Shut the **** up.

Ok clever man tell me which part of my post wasnt true then prove it wasnt true and i will eat my words..seriously i know a tonne more than you think.

funny how when chatting to the guy who helped bob prototype the first design of this gun he also said to me pnuspider now pnutippman i suppose he doesnt know what he is talking about either

Ahhh the amazing fling bolt scam funny how not once did a bolt actually fly out the kid that claimed it did dissapeared and never showed the pics of it embedded in a door what about the people on the forum that actuly unscrewed the back cap ant then gassed the gun up just to prove a point and the fact it was the best selling bolt to date!!!!!!! hmmm

4 eyes :jt quadra been out for more than a year and also have a patent pending on it!!!

air coming out of the back of the valve and using a sleeve/body to transfer the gas to the bolt : tippman been around a loooooong time

ego , better implimentation of the rammer system,qevs,better build quality,better electronics, smaller and lighter how is that a copy of the timmy??

timmy: spider extrusion made into a pnumatic gun, actual firing technique using pnumatics and a linked bolt taken from the angel!!!!

hey falme me for stating facts rather than the e-bull that is mostly posted
??
Bov'd
Old 09-13-2006, 07:51 PM #31
Murder-Hearts
Age of Sleaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPUNboltELEKTRO
somebody posted that the sl66 was $1500 if so where? i can't find them for under $1800
People who pay retail for guns make me LOL.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:29 PM #32
team-titanium
steved

team-titanium plays in the PSP
team-titanium plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderowner69
sl66 FOR 1500 is worth the money, trust me, they are leet guns x1000000000000000000000000000

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43693602998196
FTW

cause there not the same as the 06 ego oh wait they have AGG MILLING mommy daddy get me one
Old 09-13-2006, 08:30 PM #33
pber27
CGC!!

Quote:
Ok clever man tell me which part of my post wasnt true then prove it wasnt true and i will eat my words..seriously i know a tonne more than you think.

funny how when chatting to the guy who helped bob prototype the first design of this gun he also said to me pnuspider now pnutippman i suppose he doesnt know what he is talking about either

Ahhh the amazing fling bolt scam funny how not once did a bolt actually fly out the kid that claimed it did dissapeared and never showed the pics of it embedded in a door what about the people on the forum that actuly unscrewed the back cap ant then gassed the gun up just to prove a point and the fact it was the best selling bolt to date!!!!!!! hmmm

4 eyes :jt quadra been out for more than a year and also have a patent pending on it!!!

air coming out of the back of the valve and using a sleeve/body to transfer the gas to the bolt : tippman been around a loooooong time

ego , better implimentation of the rammer system,qevs,better build quality,better electronics, smaller and lighter how is that a copy of the timmy??

timmy: spider extrusion made into a pnumatic gun, actual firing technique using pnumatics and a linked bolt taken from the angel!!!!

??
Bov'd

yeh all u guys just been owned.

It's cool man. I rip off little kids all the time."

Live: Kensmoe
Old 09-13-2006, 08:40 PM #34
EgoTisTical7
timmy>u

i remeber when everyone had spyders and cockers and electronic guns where nonexistant.
Rendition Fan club #7
Danni Female BLAST Tech fan club #2
Marq7 Closer
Species Timmy
Naughty Dog timmy red/blk fade
SWP 2-4-05
thump fan club #13
Trauma member #564
Old 09-13-2006, 08:41 PM #35
spyderowner69

no not really

edit ^ above Egotistical

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=15518788#post15518788
spimmy thread- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1619242
Old 09-13-2006, 09:09 PM #36
Terry59
Hustler, Hitter, Assassin

Annual Supporting Member
Terry59 is a Supporting Member
Terry59 is a founding member
Terry59 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Terry59 plays in the USPL
Terry59 plays in the PSP
Thumbs down

Quote:

??
Bov'd
I know that this thread wasn't started in the name of unifying the paintball community, but what's with all the attitude and hate?
By intending to diminish the value of the Intimidator/Onyx designs and Bob's contributions to the sport we all love, by pointing out similarities to less expensive markers, does that make you feel good and better about yourself?
Maybe if I'll start here and point out that the Ego's use of the sleeve for it's ram(mer) system is an intelligent ripoff of the Intimidator. Why intelligent? Because Jack Wood came to the same conclusion as Bob, a sleeve was imperative in order for the ram/valve system to work reliably and consistantly.
Okay, let's touch on the subject of marker eye systems.
Who was first to successfully incorporate break beam eye system in a production marker? And why do you have to marginalize his move to improve on the standard that he established and everybody has since followed?
Now that Bob has adapted, improved or reinvented a firing mechanism that Tippman and all others previous failed to recognize and execute, but to you it's unoriginal and unworthy. Interesting, because in discussing Bob's Onyx design with Manike, way back when the very first Mummy was prototyped, where Manike assisted in the assembly of the first design, he commented to me how ingenious Bob was to come up with the system.
Anyway, that's all got for now, PEACE!
2009 Vegas NPPL 1st Place D2 7-man Winner
http://www.boblongdirect.com/http://www.capitaledgepaintball.com/
http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/
http://www.ninjapaintball.com/index.asp
http://www.hkarmy.com/LIVE FREE! DIE FREE! RIP TYSON ALLEN EVENSON
Old 09-13-2006, 09:17 PM #37
Terry59

Annual Supporting Member
Terry59 plays in the PSP
Oh! Just one more thought.
If there never was a Spyder, would there be an Initimidator? Probably so, maybe would look more like a cocker though.
But if there was never either one, then Eclipse would still be cloning the Cocker.

Last edited by Terry59 : 09-13-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:24 PM #38
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
Vegard is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry59
I know that this thread wasn't started in the name of unifying the paintball community, but what's with all the attitude and hate?
By intending to diminish the value of the Intimidator/Onyx designs and Bob's contributions to the sport we all love, by pointing out similarities to less expensive markers, does that make you feel good and better about yourself?
Maybe if I'll start here and point out that the Ego's use of the sleeve for it's ram(mer) system is an intelligent ripoff of the Intimidator. Why intelligent? Because Jack Wood came to the same conclusion as Bob, a sleeve was imperative in order for the ram/valve system to work reliably and consistantly.
Okay, let's touch on the subject of marker eye systems.
Who was first to successfully incorporate break beam eye system in a production marker? And why do you have to marginalize his move to improve on the standard that he established and everybody has since followed?
Now that Bob has adapted, improved or reinvented a firing mechanism that Tippman and all others previous failed to recognize and execute, but to you it's unoriginal and unworthy. Interesting, because in discussing Bob's Onyx design with Manike, way back when the very first Mummy was prototyped, where Manike assisted in the assembly of the first design, he commented to me how ingenious Bob was to come up with the system.
Anyway, that's all got for now, PEACE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry59
Oh! Just one more thought.
If there never was a Spyder, would there be an Initimidator? Probably so, maybe would look more like a cocker though.
But if there was never either one, then Eclipse would still be cloning the Cocker.
Someone have mustard in their bum regarding eclipse. (FYI Terry: Manike isn`t god)
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-

Last edited by Vegard : 09-13-2006 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:35 PM #39
Terry59

Annual Supporting Member
Terry59 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard
Someone have mustard in their bum regarding eclipse.
Why do you say that, have I disparaged Eclipse in any way?
Like peegee, I have only stated to what I believe are the facts.
I thought I was complementing Eclipse in copying the ram sleeve design, it's obvious why they adopted it, it not only shows merit of Bob's idea, and prove the marker's worthiness.
I respect what the Ego has done for Eclipse, but there is no discounting the fact what Jack Wood use as a platform to base the Ego off of.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:36 PM #40
<("<)
One Among the Fence

<("<) is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard
Someone have mustard in their bum regarding eclipse. (FYI Terry: Manike isn`t god)
FYI:Neither is Jack Wood or Nicky T. But just like Jack Wood, Manike is one of the best brains in this industry. There's no reason not to respect his opinion. Especially considering he's a competitor.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:36 PM #41
icdbko32
its black not ninja!!!

quit bashing systems and guns, people build guns, other people make them better, so what. its all preference in the end neways. suck it up and quit *****ing about other guns.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:43 PM #42
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
To be fair, the ego ram design is a little different in that the forward and back strokes are BOTH behind the bolt pin
Closed Thread