PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-12-2006, 10:12 PM #22
osckey12345
Sofa king cool

I have come up with a method of my own for keeping bunkers in place. As opposed to using Nails and such I would much rather use a heavy weight in a pouch inside the bunker, NOT like outside Sandbags. The difference with mine would be that all the support would be under the bunker in the corners or in a spread out even way. So in a bunker such as a soda can you would have a circular metal weight at the bottom of the bunker that would be held in a pouch under the bunker and not exposed to play. I have got to work on a patent............
Carl Markowski Fan Club #1
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2006, 11:35 PM #23
DirtyDave
The Dirty Dave

DirtyDave is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DirtyDave is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox07
Nobody hated it more than I did, I payed a **** load of money to go there to have a nail slice my hand open first game. Ended up in the hospital getting 7 stiches, which landed me a even bigger bill, and I had to watch the rest of the weekend. Would have been a good event, but seeing as I didnt play cause of my hand, bad event.
umm make NPPL pay for it.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:45 AM #24
osckey12345
Sofa king cool

that means lawsuit and more money for that the plantiff has to pay.^^
Carl Markowski Fan Club #1