PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-01-2001, 01:09 AM #1
Sir Hollis

has been a member for 10 years
If you get an LCD gripframe to connect to the Matrix, would you in effect have a Matrix LCD?

Anyone tried it yet?

Yeah I know it isnt a really a pressing question but I just got my hands on an LCD frame and Board.
Old 05-01-2001, 07:26 AM #2
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

mr_mich is a Supporting Member
dude

if you put the lcd grips on, you can see the dip switches and stuff through the little window. as for the board, dont even waste your time. angel boards are completely different, and run off of a different power source. your matrix would need new batteries like every 500 shots if you had an LCD screen.
Old 05-01-2001, 05:33 PM #3
DuMb-KiD-dReW
ACPP Forever

DuMb-KiD-dReW is a founding member
LCD suxs I want a matrix that talks baby, every time you shoot all you hear is the gun say bang, bang , Check for paint DIE DIE, Whos your Daddy, Suck on my balls (paintballs)!. I think this would be funny as hell but ima dumb-kid so I might be alone on this one.
Old 05-01-2001, 07:52 PM #4
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

yeah

dkdrew-

ive said this once and i'll say it again....your name suits you well. a talking gun would suck, and the words would slur when you rapid fire. plus it would get really annoying and waste batteries. just get the damn LCD grips.
Old 05-02-2001, 08:14 PM #5
DuMb-KiD-dReW
ACPP Forever

If there is a will there is a way got to remebr man the chip is programable . I think I could cook some thing up for or with ardvark so that after 10 secconds of the gun not shooting it could say some thing ie the time left in the game or how many shots you just took. LCd was last year man and is old I want some thing new and high tech, it would be nice if i had a lcd screen in my mask oh wait that is totaly do-able.

DKD
Old 05-06-2001, 09:52 PM #6
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

aight you wanna go high tech? infrared xray vision no fog goggles. cant forget the no-fog. voice/mind activated firing mechanism, and a gun that compresses air right on the spot into your gun. actually, the air compressing thing would be tight! just suck up a little bit of air out of the atmosphere, and compress it so that it goes right into your gun! sweet, hook those ideas up with aard man...
Old 05-06-2001, 11:04 PM #7
GhettoVampyre

now you're officially an idiot.

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 05-06-2001, 11:32 PM #8
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
drew drew drew. man I don't know but for some reason I've gotta agree with you on the mask idea. I don't know why I'd like that but it seems good to me. I know that'll be more of a minority thing, not many paintballers will like that. so I guess I'm also now offically an idiot.

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 05-06-2001, 11:45 PM #9
Brandos_Matrix

no your just a 12 year old boy that wants al the "cool" stuff...morons
Old 05-07-2001, 07:33 AM #10
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

hey, you're just jealous that you couldnt have an infrared sensor in YOUR mask. what would be wrong with the idea? if i handed you one in a mask for free, would you use it? most likely...
Old 05-07-2001, 12:06 PM #11
Brandos_Matrix

no probably not. I don't see the pointin using it and it would only be another distraction. It would serve no purpose for a tourney player.
Old 05-08-2001, 11:14 PM #12
DuMb-KiD-dReW
ACPP Forever

I stole this pic off some dude in the angel fourm cause I want to get these grips for my matrix cause I think they look really sweat and would look quite nice on a black matrix. Lcd is only cool but I would want the lcd in the grip frame and not the grip I would also want some type of cartoon or some thing like a smilely face and when you shoot it goes to a Bigger and more bad *** smilely face.I still want my matrix to talk. They dont call me DuMb-KiD-dReW for for nuhting.

DKD
Old 05-09-2001, 11:41 AM #13
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
Dammit, Drew.... why'd ya have pos tsuch a HUGE ****ing pic, dude?!?!?! Now we have to scroll side ot side to read anything on this thread. Not only that, but that motherfukker is HUGE (over 400K, bud... that's totally UN-fun for those poor foo's who are running 56K and slower modems)

Please, don't tell me you don't know how to pull an image into MS-Paint, then Resize it, and then do a Save As to a JPG format...

Something like this...

That's exactly 1/2 the screen size and is TWENTY times smaller (and therefore 20 times faster to load)

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)

Last edited by TheFauxKing : 05-09-2001 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-09-2001, 06:16 PM #14
DuMb-KiD-dReW
ACPP Forever

Yes dude I know how to edit pic's resize them digatily inhance them and **** like that I do my own logos for my site and just you wait man give me ten mins on a my parents comp and the Aardvark look will look sweet. I am on my comp an old p175 with a 56 **** connection, no cdrom or sound card. I just got lazy and thought **** it i want to piss people off. i still dont undersatnd why people love lcd so much it really dose nuthing but add looks and you dont even see it when your playing. all I need is Ardvark and I could psoably rig some thing up for the mask.

DKD:evilgirn:
Old 05-10-2001, 08:28 AM #15
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
Dude, you are making absoultely NO sense whatsoever.
Maybe I should have drank a bottle of Robitussin
before trying to decipher that incoherent babbling of yours.

Look, in the future... don't be such a jackass and post
pictures twice the size of most people's monitors. I have a
22" monitor and running at 1280x1024 and even *I* have to
fauxking scroll all over the place on this thread now.

Thanks,
le Buck

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old 05-10-2001, 03:11 PM #16
FatalSwoop
Awaiting Email Confirmation

drew g3pb.com sells those grips
theyre called "white pearl"

Custom Hyperflow 88/45 301 Series
Old 05-10-2001, 08:04 PM #17
DuMb-KiD-dReW
ACPP Forever

thanx Swoop. LOL faux king geting all anal and pissed off.

DKD

Last edited by DuMb-KiD-dReW : 05-10-2001 at 08:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2001, 07:17 AM #18
Firehawk
SMEG-U-LATORS!

The more of TheFauxKing's posts I read the more I want him to be the Mod hahaha. Faux rules
Diablo Matrix #263
Blue Bolt Kit
Trinity
68/4500 MacDev Conquest
SP Freak AA-Front
There Is No Spoon