Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-28-2001, 10:29 AM #1
Shade23
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Some questions for you guy's

does the timmy break alot ?

if i get a preset tank do i need to get another reg ?

where did you all buy your timmys

what barrel threads are they
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2001, 11:17 AM #2
CountyPaintball
Paintball to MMA

CountyPaintball is a Supporting Member
I haven't had any problems with my Timmy. I've heard of a few malfunctions, but most were easily fixed. There isn't a gun in the world that NEVER breaks down, especially in the electro world. Luckily, Bob Long's support is fantastic. Any problem that may come up will be corrected.

Recommended pressure into the gun is 500psi. If you're using a preset tank with an output pressure higher than that, you'll want an additional regulator (as your foregrip most likely).

CountyPaintball.com for purchase.

They take Autococker barrels, which is really nice. Every decent barrel made is available for the cocker.

Hope it helps.

Mike
From paintball to MMA.

Click for awesome MMA gear.
Old 08-28-2001, 12:38 PM #3
Omega6_Virus
Distributor of Pain

Most problems people have are from them selves. Like they take it apart to do something, but they forget to do something when they put it back together. I have had no problems with mine.

You will most likely need a secondary reg. Most Timmy owners have a gladiator. They are great, very simple and look nice. Make a good fore grip too.

Where to buy, well County of course! But 888paintball and County has them for lower than most any other store. Only reason I didn't get mine from county is cause the place I got mine was closer and I just wanted the gun fast.

Cocker threads.

BTW I am Mike's echo.
Old 08-28-2001, 05:43 PM #4
defiance

Heheh... Ours broke down quite a bit!

Of course,
a) it was one of the first
b) every time something would break, it would be something that's been revised
c) that lasted for about a month, maybe two... Then it ran outta breakdowns (and, as I said, all production models at that point already had these problems fixed), and has worked superbly since

By the way, we just got it back from ano... (had to reano, since he got a ripper body) OOOOOooooo
I'll try to get pics up asap. William chose to do this medium green to smoke grey fade... I thought it was going to look kinda ugly, to be honest. Then it got back, I started assembling it... and ... oooooooooo
purty
Now I just gotta get him hooked up with some new eye covers & clear-grooved grips.

U.S. District Judge Garr M. King, Re: Smart Parts' patent on electronic paintball markers