Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-05-2006, 10:04 PM #1
Paper-Cut (Banned)
mentally unstable

Paper-Cut has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Diadem info

I am looking for a small, lightweight marker to trade for my phantom (sig)
I have been offered this diadem
http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phog/showthread.php?t=3640
and this diadem(think I will choose this one)
Quote:
Hey,

I have an '05 Action Markers Diadem I'd be willing to trade for your Phantom. It has a 12" CP 2-piece barrel (some knicks here and there; shows the most wear of any part of the gun), Palmers Micro Rock LPR, CenterFlag HPR, and DYE rail/drop and ASA. The owner before me overtightened one of the screws in the solenoid, breaking it (the screw; the 'noid is fine). My only local shop doesn't have the screw (they believe it to also be used on/in Intimidators, which is one of the few markers they don't service), so if your local store services 'Timmies, they should be able to help you out. Otherwise, I know Palmers has it (I can get you a direct link to the part if you'd like - it's $4.50). I would've ordered it from them, but I never got around to it and never play semi anymore anyway, so figured it wouldn't be worth it and I would rather sell it cheaper/trade it anyway.

Here are a few pictures I have of it already:

Also, the plastic piece that's on the top left side of the gripframe had a couple of small pieces chip off of it. It's near where the screws go in, though, and the rest of it maintains its shape perfectly, thus not affecting anything, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

I can get you more pictures of anything. Just let me know what, please.

Thank you!

Or a blue/black freestyle generation 2, eyes don't work, and it comes with a stock cocker 2 piece, and CP reg.

I know very little about the damien line, can you guys give me a brief sysaposis(sp?) of what they are, how they shoot. That odd looking handle, any upgrades. Etc.

Also, I need to know how the kick is, I am very apprehensive about that.

Does it use Dow33 or paintball oil or something else?

Does it shoot nice? How is the stock board? any other settings besides ramping?

Can I control the dwell or psi so I can set it really low (about 150psi) and shoot those foam lightening balls in my house

How does the gun operate?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2006, 10:39 PM #2
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

has been a member for 10 years
thats my old diadem.

i can vouch for the condition, as im the one wo broke the damn thing in the first place. it serously is a very small problem that can be fixed easitly.

i loved that gun, but was going through a "get ride of all my semis" type of mood. they shoot ropes and the bubble frame added shots to my trigger speed.

the only reason i wouldn't want to pick up a diadem is that parts and such will become harder and harder to come by. the flip side is that pritty much evrything in the whole gun that could break or wear out, is an off the self paintball part.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:41 AM #3
Paper-Cut (Banned)
mentally unstable

Well, I think parts such as screws and stuff should be able to be found at a mix between ACE and other markers correct?
Would I be able to throw like a WAS or Wrath T-board or something in there with a litte modding since it fires with a selenoid?
Old 09-06-2006, 06:19 AM #4
hopelessandsic
mynameissprinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper-Cut
Well, I think parts such as screws and stuff should be able to be found at a mix between ACE and other markers correct?
Would I be able to throw like a WAS or Wrath T-board or something in there with a litte modding since it fires with a selenoid?
probably.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:29 AM #5
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

it has ramp and semi - what other modes do you need?
Old 09-06-2006, 05:15 PM #6
Paper-Cut (Banned)
mentally unstable

I was under the impression it only had semi.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:45 PM #7
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

nope
Old 09-08-2006, 03:59 PM #8
Axe56
(e)rAwR!

Axe56 posts videos on PbNation
the diadem flat out shoots ropes! I bought mine stock, minus the barrel, lpr, grips, etc.... and bought my ups as I wanted it. -I've gone numerous days of play without paint breaks. (no need for a squeegie on the field!)

I have no lpr, just a good reg (evil detonator) however the dwell is widely adjustable so kick is barely noticible... throw an lpr on there and I'm sure you'll find a combination to your particular tastes.

Bubble grip is a bit to get used to, but it's there for a reason; and comfortable as hell -tho the dye stickies may have something to do with it

my only real complaint about the diadem is it's trigger, it's got a little too much play side to side, so it dosen't feel like the highend markers out there. (lack of ball bearings and magnetic return... something I plan on modding the dits trigger as soon as I start playing more often)

-the trigger adjustment screws for front and back play is precise and accurate, however AM had an issue with their design, and if your diadem dosen't have their (AM's) trigger plate installed, I'd highly recommend making something similar to avoid any adjustment issues... (it works fine without, but you gotta be more delicate.)

(the adjustment screws hit the body right at the edge of the body & valve screw on the underside of the reciever.)

sall for now - any other questions?

fanboy or not...I love my dits as it'll keep up with some of the best tourny markers out.