Getting ready to join the timmy family - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-03-2006, 11:27 AM #1
smartpartsguy425 (Banned)
 
smartpartsguy425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: WV
Getting ready to join the timmy family

I have used a shocker for awhile now and it has been giving probs lately, so ive decided to sell it and my ion to buy a gz timmy the owner of my local field is selling. It is a gz timmy with W.A.S. board, cp barrel, 88/45 tank all for 450. Do you think if this is a good deal? Any tips, suggestions for timmys as far as maintenance and care are appreciated
smartpartsguy425 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2006, 11:39 AM #2
brasseagle21
Psychopsilocybin
 
brasseagle21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpartsguy425
I have used a shocker for awhile now and it has been giving probs lately, so ive decided to sell it and my ion to buy a gz timmy the owner of my local field is selling. It is a gz timmy with W.A.S. board, cp barrel, 88/45 tank all for 450. Do you think if this is a good deal? Any tips, suggestions for timmys as far as maintenance and care are appreciated
88/45 is a tad on the large side. I say skip that deal and pick up a 2k3 lasoya for like 300.
brasseagle21 is offline  
Old 09-03-2006, 11:46 AM #3
dyeboy
 
 
dyeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
you can easily get 600 for both ur guns easily, you could get a russian legion, alias, ripper2, 2k5 lasoya for that much
__________________
[center]PBV
Gearbag Sale
dyeboy is offline  
Old 09-03-2006, 11:48 AM #4
Dan911
 
 
Dan911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Dan911 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyeboy
you can easily get 600 for both ur guns easily, you could get a russian legion, alias, ripper2, 2k5 lasoya for that much
QFT, or just go to the B/S/T forum and offer a 2 for 1 on a newer Timmy.

Good Luck
__________________
My Feedback
Dan911 is offline  
Old 09-03-2006, 12:02 PM #5
smartpartsguy425 (Banned)
 
smartpartsguy425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: WV
nah, guys ive seen this gun shoot it rips, and plus im the kinda person who wont buy something unless i can hold it and test it. And the tank is for my pops cuz he gav me a nasty shocker so i HAV to get a tank for him and he has a gas-hog so this seems like a good deal for me. I hav a 45/45 and 70/45 tank And i was plannin on gettin about 600-700 for both of my guns, i was gonna use the extra for play or upps just whatevr
smartpartsguy425 is offline  
Old 09-03-2006, 01:29 PM #6
nixon5
 
 
nixon5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
teh gun alone is worth 250-300 used so 450 is good i guess.
__________________
Rockin the rail with a blue velocity and a crossy45/45Hp tank
Feedback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waN5_g0WIX8

#84ItalianBallazClub

.
nixon5 is offline  
Old 09-03-2006, 03:18 PM #7
Oiva
 
 
Oiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Norway
 has been a member for 10 years
Oiva posts videos on PbNation
Oiva has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpartsguy425
nah, guys ive seen this gun shoot it rips, and plus im the kinda person who wont buy something unless i can hold it and test it. And the tank is for my pops cuz he gav me a nasty shocker so i HAV to get a tank for him and he has a gas-hog so this seems like a good deal for me. I hav a 45/45 and 70/45 tank And i was plannin on gettin about 600-700 for both of my guns, i was gonna use the extra for play or upps just whatevr
looks like u all ready had ur mind sett. why ask?
__________________
PBGear | Dye |

Drammen Solid!
Oiva is offline  
Old 09-03-2006, 06:25 PM #8
smartpartsguy425 (Banned)
 
smartpartsguy425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: WV
I was also asking for some tips about them, and also i wanted to make sure its a good deal before i paid for it i didnt ask for other gun suggestions
smartpartsguy425 is offline  
Old 09-04-2006, 01:49 AM #9
albinopaintballa#1
In The Face!!!
 
albinopaintballa#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mission,B.C.,Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpartsguy425
I was also asking for some tips about them, and also i wanted to make sure its a good deal before i paid for it i didnt ask for other gun suggestions
ok you said u wanted to know if it waz a good deal and ppl r saying it isnt so maybe u should listen to other ppl or dont ask 4 advice
__________________
RED EGO8
Freak 14"
Velocity
Spandex is a privlage not a right!!!
albinopaintballa#1 is offline  
Old 09-04-2006, 08:17 AM #10
little_dude57
OG HK Supporter
 
little_dude57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Fayetteville, NC
 has been a member for 10 years
The Intimidator will be far more effecient and reliable. As for maintenance, just lube the HPR, LPR, and ram with Dow33 or Dow55 every 2-3 uses. Clean the bolt with Tri-Flow or Gold Cup every 2000 shots.
little_dude57 is offline  
Old 09-04-2006, 08:22 AM #11
Dan911
 
 
Dan911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Dan911 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpartsguy425
nah, guys ive seen this gun shoot it rips,
All properly maintained Timmy's rip
__________________
My Feedback
Dan911 is offline  
Old 09-04-2006, 08:08 PM #12
smartpartsguy425 (Banned)
 
smartpartsguy425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: WV
as far as i know they do, im really thinkin bout an alias though i luvvvv those things Black w/ blue parts would be sweet. So i guess if i can find a good deal on an alias or an ego ill be happy but egos are a little bit on the pricy side. Are alias really reliable, cuz thats my reason for wanting a timmy or ego cuz ive heard they are solid guns
smartpartsguy425 is offline  
Old 09-04-2006, 08:31 PM #13
paintballkilla*
Xplex Paintball
 
paintballkilla*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Daytona Beach
g ow/ timmy. i have a iornman and love it.
paintballkilla* is offline  
Old 09-04-2006, 08:32 PM #14
SPECK
FTW
 
SPECK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Sounds good, I just got my Naughty Dogs Timmy w/ Infamous board, dye ultralite, check it uni and ccm no-pro.

I had a shocker before this gun as well.

Trust me, I will never look at a smart parts gun again...neither will you..

Dave
SPECK is offline  
Old 09-04-2006, 08:37 PM #15
smartpartsguy425 (Banned)
 
smartpartsguy425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: WV
Every shocker i hav shot, shot really well when it was working. lol but seriously though im not a SP guy anymore Im keeping the nasty shocker cuz they were discontinued and it actually shoots well, only prob is efficiency. So basically your probably right speck i wont but im still gonna keep the nasty cuz one day itll be rare
smartpartsguy425 is offline  
Old 09-05-2006, 09:40 AM #16
Jimmyjohnspizza
 
 
Jimmyjohnspizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
sell your two guns and get a dragon timmy... best looking... and dare I say best shooting gun ever made period?
Jimmyjohnspizza is offline  
Old 09-05-2006, 10:46 AM #17
brasseagle21
Psychopsilocybin
 
brasseagle21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjohnspizza
sell your two guns and get a dragon timmy... best looking... and dare I say best shooting gun ever made period?
you do realize that for the most part all timmys shoot the same with the exception of the gen4's.
brasseagle21 is offline  
Old 09-05-2006, 12:43 PM #18
nixon5
 
 
nixon5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
what makes gen 4s soo different the compact ness
__________________
Rockin the rail with a blue velocity and a crossy45/45Hp tank
Feedback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waN5_g0WIX8

#84ItalianBallazClub

.
nixon5 is offline  
Old 09-05-2006, 02:09 PM #19
paintballtip
Errryday
 
paintballtip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: 304
paintballtip owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hey Man I Play At NMP And Im Guessing You Do Too Since You Live In Martinsburg But Anyways. I Traded My 05 Ego For A A-Bomb Timmy And That Was The Best Trade EVER!Timmy's Flat Out Rip!
__________________


Reppin' that 304
paintballtip is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump